The Left Has Gone Off The Reservation

He's just saying to wait until after the elections to pick another one. I mean, McConnell and the Reps blocked Obama's pick for SC because they said it should only happen after the election.

Why can't they wait until after the elections?

I saw the stupid rant. The other guy said "you can lay down on the RR tracks, and the GOP train will just run you over". Matthews showed how dumb he is and admitted he is no parliamentarian. It was explained to him that the 10 dem senators in states Trump won may want to vote for the nominee to try and save their seats. If Matthews and the Left get their way the dem senators may get swept out giving the senate to the GOP with 56 or 57 senators. I hope its 60.

He's just saying to wait until after the elections to pick another one. I mean, McConnell and the Reps blocked Obama's pick for SC because they said it should only happen after the election.

Republican advantage in both instances. There is no reason to wait until after the midterms. Not a one.

Result will be the same

Because in that case a very conservative Justice died under mysterious circumstances.

• Banned

Because they don't have to.

You people just love to be alarmist. As that is the case, Tucker Carlson is the perfect
propagandist to get your underwear all twisted. You folks sure are easy to manipulate. :2up:
You people are acting like there are riots in the streets. There aren't, unless you are counting the one woman show, Maxine Waters. Waters has been this crazy for years. I doubt many people pay any attention to her. How lame is that bullshit?
What pathetic little people.

You people just love to be alarmist. As that is the case, Tucker Carlson is the perfect
propagandist to get your underwear all twisted. You folks sure are easy to manipulate. :2up:
You people are acting like there are riots in the streets. There aren't, unless you are counting the one woman show, Maxine Waters. Waters has been this crazy for years. I doubt many people pay any attention to her. How lame is that bullshit?

All you have to do is read the tweets of the morons in response to Kennedy's retirement to see there are some really unhinged people.

And, of course, nobody marched because they were butthurt over the election.

In short, the left really does remind me of:

Republicans can't practice baseball or mow their lawn without Democrats trying to murder them.

image.png
image.png

More violent rhetoric from the Left as MSNBC’s Chris Matthews says Democrats must fight Trump Supreme Court nominee, predicts it's “going to be like Spanish Civil War."

Tom Elliott - Chris Matthews: 'Insane' if Dems Let Republicans 'Foist a Judge' onto the Court

This should be a collector for all the unhinged bullshit we'll see in the next weeks.

Here is Chris Matthews gone insane (well...staying insane).

Politics..you bet.

It matters because he is the one who wanted Obama and said so...and now he is sucking on it.

We only have Trump because of his choice.
don't blame the left they had muster the "honest injeun contingent", due to "all of the bifurcation on the right wing."

Matthews is an idiot. He's on msnbc, so no one cares what he says. It only has comic value. Same goes for the ex-goppers like Nicole Wallace. No one cares that they picked the wrong side. They can rant anti-Trump garbage all day and get paid for no audience.

Because in that case a very conservative Justice died under mysterious circumstances.

If a conservative judge died in office, Trump is still president, so he would just appoint another one. Think before you post dude.

Forum List

Back