The Left Is Intentionally Creating Jerks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The other day I read that Gen Z is the worst working force in America.
Many college graduates won't put up with the demands of actually showing up for work and earning their pay.
They just want to be paid for nothing.
When they do show up all they do is cause trouble.
This is what the Democrat Party is doing. Turning our kids into a bunch of worthless jerks that can't get along with anyone, other than other jerks.

FuRWnKpXoAE64eX.jpg

Many college graduates won't put up with the demands of actually showing up for work and earning their pay.
This is what the Democrat Party is doing. Turning our kids into a bunch of worthless jerks that can't get along with anyone, other than other jerks.

View attachment 780097

Meanwhile you say you can't afford to eat at McDonalds.... I don't think you have any room to make lame complaints about others.

Meanwhile you say you can't afford to eat at McDonalds.... I don't think you have any room to make lame complaints about others.

Ah yes, the heart of the liberal toward the working person, revealed.

So compassionate. So empathetic. Just like your brain-dead, demented, pants-crapping Biden.

View attachment 780097

Mostly, they show up for the job, think they already know everything and should be justly awarded and rewarded just for being hired.

Know nothing.

Have done nothing.

But give them everything, because whatever--they have the degree and got the job.

On a personal note, it's everything I can do to keep quiet when being "enlightened" by people on how to do my job--when I've been doing it quite successfully BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.

Mostly, they show up for the job, think they already know everything and should be justly awarded and rewarded just for being hired.

Know nothing.

Have done nothing.

But give them everything, because whatever--they have the degree and got the job.

On a personal note, it's everything I can do to keep quiet when being "enlightened" by people on how to do my job--when I've been doing it quite successfully BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.
You claim to be a teacher. If that is the case, it's small wonder why people homeschool their children. You're batshit crazy.

You have to have something wrong with you to be a leftist regardless. I wouldn't say the left is creating these assholes, they were pathetic bed wetting pieces of shit born with out frontal lobes. Had they been born centuries ago when life itself was a serious struggle and the simple acquisition of a person's daily food was something that consumed considerable time and effort, these pieces of shit would starve to death.

The left may have refined certain aspects of behavior hoping the rest of the proles would gang up and cannibalize the individual cancer, but instead they walk among us, once ridiculed mercilessly, now "protected" by some asshole liberal shield.

I'm not. But you do spray your rotten soul all over this board. Which is too bad for you, not for us.
Exactly.

As a society we like to epitomize evil with images of a single person. Depending on your principles an image of hitler is equivalent to lucifer. It's as evil as you get. Then you might add stalin, mao, pol pot, mugabee et al.

Regardless, they were all nanny state authoritarians with a leftwing regressive agenda of collectivism and conquest. They may have done a bit of trigger pulling and murder at their own hands, but nothing compared to what their own minions did.

So who is more evil? hitler... or the einsatzgruppen mother fucker who shot thousands of innocent people for fun? How about the bed wetters who dumped the gas into the shower?

That's who candyass and some of these other assholes are. The same miserable zealots who will gladly do savage things "for the people" and of course their own self enrichment.

Last edited:

It is called being 80 years old and some things do not work as well, like your legs.

But his mind is beyond fine, as shown everyday.
Foreign leaders also think so.

Lame attempt to equate slow walking with slow thinking.

It is called being 80 years old and some things do not work as well, like your legs.

But his mind is beyond fine, as shown everyday.
Foreign leaders also think so.

Lame attempt to equate slow walking with slow thinking.
That might be true, until he opens his mouth and proves you're full of BS.

That might be true, until he opens his mouth and proves you're full of BS.
He opens his mouth and the President of the United States comes out of it.

A President who is respected in every Democracy around the world.

How many Democracies respected Trump and his words and his actions?

I can tell how many authoritarian governments respected Trump and his words and actions.

He opens his mouth and the President of the United States comes out of it.

A President who is respected in every Democracy around the world.

How many Democracies respected Trump and his words and his actions?

I can tell how many authoritarian governments respected Trump and his words and actions.
Yeah, right, sure, uh-huh. LOL

Russia, China, Brazil, and Iran respect Biden so much they're going to dump the USD and replace it with another currency.

North Korea said that the US has lost their ability to talk down at dictators about human rights when they're raiding political opponents, locking up protesters for years, and arresting their top opponent in the next election.

Anyway....the rest of world can see that Biden is a joke and totally incompetent and corrupt.

View attachment 780097

^^^old fart yells at cloud, tells kids to get off his lawn.

Forum List

Back