The Left Is Intentionally Creating Jerks

We’re just now finding out that Trump had $19.8 million in previously unreported debt to a company with historical links to North Korea while serving as commander in chief. What else might we not know?

How did he go from worthless being a lawyer and then a Senator for decades?

He was in debt? To whom?

Where are his taxes with 14 Million? I would love to see it. It is for public view?
Try looking it up yourself.
You can find it the same way I did.
And maybe you'll believe the source.
You won't believe any that I produce for you.

We’re just now finding out that Trump had $19.8 million in previously unreported debt to a company with historical links to North Korea while serving as commander in chief. What else might we not know?

Undisclosed debt?
Isn't that A TAX WRITE-OFF???????

YOU IGNORANT SWINE!!!!

UNREPORTED DEBT....OWNING MORE THAN YOU DECLARE ISN'T ILLEGAL YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!

I disagree with the op. This working generation is as good as any we've had in this nations history. We have an overcrowded labor force. The labor shortage garbage is fake news.

Those Who Choose to Go to College Must Be Replaced by Those Who Are Chosen

Advance towards highly paid professional training for those who have been recruited, not these walk-ons. That will get the most potentially productive, unlike the graduates we have today under this class-biased indentured-servitude system.

This failed system is like being told at an employment interview, "We'll put you in a white-collar position if you first spend four years here working without pay."

Perhaps the most insecure (and repetitive) poster here. ^^^^^

Ah, a whole thread proving the "Any accusation by a conservative is a confession." rule.

If they do it, they project it. Currently, conservatives are required to act as badly as possible. Anyone acting like a decent human being is assumed to be a dirty liberal.

See especially: Any post by Unkotare or Mudwhistle. But look at this whole thread. Look at every thread on USMB. The conservatives here tend to be really awful people.

Forum List

Back