The legality of alcohol

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Almost all over the world, alcohol is considered a soft drug. In fact, there are no signs of its lightness, this is a heavy psychoactive substance, which often leads to complete degradation of the personality, severe addiction, crimes and so on. From a medical and formal point of view, there is nothing easy in it, and the marginalization of alcoholics exceeds the marginalization of any other addiction.
Where did this loyalty of the authorities to alcohol come from?

I think this is a cultural phenomenon of Eurocentrism. In ancient Europe, alcohol helped keep the masses in a slave-like and piggy state. Dionysian orgies were accompanied by alcoholic madness, and the like. This helped women dominate over drunken men (this is practiced to this day). This is a means of European elites to impose obscurantism and slavery and hold on to power.

Almost all over the world, alcohol is considered a soft drug. In fact, there are no signs of its lightness, this is a heavy psychoactive substance, which often leads to complete degradation of the personality, severe addiction, crimes and so on. From a medical and formal point of view, there is nothing easy in it, and the marginalization of alcoholics exceeds the marginalization of any other addiction.

I think this is a cultural phenomenon of Eurocentrism. In ancient Europe, alcohol helped keep the masses in a slave-like and piggy state. Dionysian orgies were accompanied by alcoholic madness, and the like. This helped women dominate over drunken men (this is practiced to this day). This is a means of European elites to impose obscurantism and slavery and hold on to power.
Grain alcohol is the MOST deadly mind altering drug in the entire world in my opinion. Alcohol can turn a mild mannered Casper Milquetoast type of person into an out of control barbaric savage. I don't believe in legislating "bans" regarding what one decides to ingest into their personal physical body BUT if I was into banning a substance for personal ingestion it would be alcohol. Being my philosophy is that of a Classical Liberal(Libertarian) I have no interest in controlling what an individual ingests into their personal physical body.

Like so many things. Some people do incredibly poorly with alcohol. They have little control over how much they drink, it overtakes their life, they behave horribly and make poor choices, etc.

Very many others can drink moderately, or not at all. So it's not an all or nothing situation.

Enjoying some libations right now! I have been drinking daily for a very long time I somehow managed to have a career, a family and a home. My personality is in tact, I am not a criminal and I am certainly not a slave to the state. I take it that you don't partake of the Devil's brew.?

• Banned
Enjoying some libations right now! I have been drinking daily for a very long time I somehow managed to have a career, a family and a home. My personality is in tact, I am not a criminal and I am certainly not a slave to the state. I take it that you don't partake of the Devil's brew.?
Here we are not talking about a person but about a mass phenomenon. Among other things, it also depends on innate qualities. The congenital alcohol consumer metabolizes alcohol well, because the liver produces alcohol dehydrogenase, this is a kind of food for him. For others, it has a toxic effect.

I have not been drinking for a little over 2 years. I had no problem with addiction, but there were accompanying behavioral problems

This thread is bullshit. I drink everyday, and I've only beaten my wife six times.

I’ve tried a lot of drugs in my day and without a doubt, alchohol is probably the most debilitating of them all.

Forum List

Back