🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Liberal Legacy In a Nutshell:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
1) Attack and destroy love and family such that 76% of black kids are born into broken or never formed homes, with the rest of America following shortly behind

2) Ship middle and lower class jobs to China with liberal taxes, unions, regulations, deficits, and trade deals and then invite 60 million illegals to take remaining jobs and bid down wages.

Not sure if 1 or 2 above is the liberals' primary legacy. What do you think?

Call them leftists, please. Personally I think the degradation of cultural, moral and societal norms and the exacerbation of tribal divisions will be the left's most lasting legacy.

I’m am so tired of these asinine posts that imply CONSERVATIVES are looking out for the interest of blacks or the working man. It’s laughable

You hate minorities and you hate the working man .

I’m am so tired of these asinine posts that imply CONSERVATIVES are looking out for the interest of blacks or the working man. It’s laughable

any reason to think that?? notice a liberal has to be asked for a reason. He doesn't know a reason is necessary. A feeling is all a liberal needs

We gave them jobs.
What have the dems given them other than poverty and dependency on government handouts?

any reason to think that?? notice a liberal has to be asked for a reason. He doesn't know a reason is necessary. A feeling is all a liberal needs

Reasons? Let’s see. You are anti union and side wh big biz over working labor .

And you harbor and promote racists in the gop.

Trumps is litterally tearing families apart at the border and with his immigration policies .

We gave them jobs.
What have the dems given them other than poverty and dependency on government handouts?

Please . Anything good that happens to minorities under the gop watch is merely by accident and not design .

unions drove entire industries off-shore and now foreign companies move here to non union states and create millions of good jobs. Unions are anti labor!!!

unions drove entire industries off-shore and now foreign companies move here to non union states and create millions of good jobs. Unions are anti labor!!!

Union workers get better wages and bennies .

There’s a reason wages are stagnet. Because of the constant attack on unions, workers are not benefiting from a booming economy.

And you harbor and promote racists in the gop.

insanity!! liberals created school to prison pipeline mostly for black people. Nancy Pelosi says Mexicans have superior rich brown skin and wants 30 million more to take jobs from white Americans

Trumps is litterally tearing families apart at the border and with his immigration policies .

if there was a wall there would be no families at border and no immigrants taking jobs from Americans whose families then fall apart. Moreover, liberal destroyed the black family such that 77% are now born into broken or never formed homes. Do you understand now?

We gave them jobs.

Please . Anything good that happens to minorities under the gop watch is merely by accident and not design .

We dont pander.
We create opportunities for everyone.

if there was a wall there would be no families at border and no immigrants taking jobs from Americans whose families then fall apart. Moreover, liberal destroyed the black family such that 77% are now born into broken or never formed homes. Do you understand now?

How do you figure? These asylum seekers aren’t sneaking in. They walk up to the border points and claim asylum. Wall does nothing for that .

There’s a reason wages are stagnet. Because of the constant attack on unions, workers are not benefiting from a booming economy.

Liberals crush workers with their liberal taxes unions regulations deficits and trade deals and then 30 million illegals with another 30 million on the way

Union workers get better wages and bennies .

No Timothy,the reason wages go stagnant is because of a glut of workers looking to fill those jobs.
I've lived in a right to work state all my life and always made top dollar and had great benefits.
Personally I like being judged by merit. It means I make more than the lazy slugs.

Forum List

Back