The liberal sherpa.

The big deal is made by the left and this one blames Fox news.

This one proves me right again. They are way too dumb to get it.

There are idiots all over the world. Fox just gives a select few a microphone. Losers like you use it to indict a whole segment of society.

"Cultural appropriation" is currently one of the de rigueur subjects of discussion on American university campuses, and we all know who pushes this crap.

You really should keep up more.

We do? First time I’ve heard this phrase. I’m on college campuses pretty often.

Of course you are, but dumping trash receptacles is not part of the academic discussion.

More recruiting than dumping trash receptacles….

Yeah, I bet you're recruiting.

:auiqs.jpg:

The topic is lame but it highlights pretty well what Fox does. This topic means zippo but they were able to (apparently) find someone who was willing to go on their airwaves and call a girl wearing a dress a “closet racist”…. Then the morons who watch this nonsense automatically parlay it into how 1/2 the people in the nation think….

Textbook tempest in a teapot.
That was TRENDING on some social media thing before FOX, actually. The bedwetting is REAL
The funny thing is how the typical stupid American white woman is how she claimed she wanted attention from wearing a prom dress.

Lol!

Dear God help me, I hate them. Anyone ever actally meet a GIRL that did not want attention from any DRESS that SHE wears? Let alone a fucking PROM DRESS!!!

I HATE THEM!

I must admit, my tolerance of their ignorance is growing thin.

And I don’t think anyone could ever count the fucks she doesn’t give about how you two think. So that was her on the screen cap with Tucker?

She looked great in that dress. That was as far as my interest in the story itself went.

Notice, it's just a little Trumpster, who started a thread n this ridiculous controversy.
I sure haven't seen a mass of threads by lefties on this topic. As a matter of fact, overall I think I saw just a couple of small articles about this topic in the MSM and they mocked the "racist" comments.
The same suspects, who are always painting very small groups as though they are representative of a large swath of society are driving this thread. It's always these geniuses.

There are idiots all over the world. Fox just gives a select few a microphone. Losers like you use it to indict a whole segment of society.

"Cultural appropriation" is currently one of the de rigueur subjects of discussion on American university campuses, and we all know who pushes this crap.

Of course you are, but dumping trash receptacles is not part of the academic discussion.

More recruiting than dumping trash receptacles….

Yeah, I bet you're recruiting.

Idiotic reply from an idiot.

The topic is lame but it highlights pretty well what Fox does. This topic means zippo but they were able to (apparently) find someone who was willing to go on their airwaves and call a girl wearing a dress a “closet racist”…. Then the morons who watch this nonsense automatically parlay it into how 1/2 the people in the nation think….

That was TRENDING on some social media thing before FOX, actually. The bedwetting is REAL
The funny thing is how the typical stupid American white woman is how she claimed she wanted attention from wearing a prom dress.

Lol!

Dear God help me, I hate them. Anyone ever actally meet a GIRL that did not want attention from any DRESS that SHE wears? Let alone a fucking PROM DRESS!!!

I HATE THEM!

I must admit, my tolerance of their ignorance is growing thin.

And I don’t think anyone could ever count the fucks she doesn’t give about how you two think.

Gadzooks, I am cut! I will now reconsider my unsympathetic POV. :lmao:

Nahhhhh ...

Watch it again stupid. This is not a straw man outrage made up by FOX. They are covering a story in which a girl got hundreds of tweets for the wearing a prom dress. It’s stupid, but not as stupid as you.

The big deal is made by the left and this one blames Fox news.

This one proves me right again. They are way too dumb to get it.

Well as the cafeteria lunch lady, you may not hear everything the students are saying. The hair net probably covers your ears too much.

Notice, it's just a little Trumpster, who started a thread n this ridiculous controversy.
I sure haven't seen a mass of threads by lefties on this topic. As a matter of fact, overall I think I saw just a couple of small articles about this topic in the MSM and they mocked the "racist" comments.
The same suspects, who are always painting very small groups as though they are representative of a large swath of society are driving this thread. It's always these geniuses.

So you expect liberals to point out their own stupidity?

We have seen this story about the white girl and the Asian dress. watch the response from this pathetic stupid ass left wing woman. Again, left wing white American women are by far the dumbest most annoying people on earth.

I don’t think even the Libs on this board will side with that dumb -unt who claimed she mocked, and exploited the Chinese culture. It’s about as pathetic as one can get.

Well, they are by not attacking them. Trust me, they support it. Why? Cause it is another insidious attack on white American culture.

Actually, the little Tumpsters do better job at that, than anybody. Fact.

Yeah....we are pretty good at pointing out liberal stupidity.
And it's perfectly understandable that you dont want to draw attention to your own ignorance.

And it's perfectly understandable that you dont want to draw attention to your own ignorance.

Well, I didn't vote for someone, who pointed out the sheepism of his own followers.
'I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s like incredible.” Donald Trump
And, I didn't vote for Hillary either.
So, who exactly is the ignorant one?

Well, I didn't vote for someone, who pointed out the sheepism of his own followers.
'I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s like incredible.” Donald Trump

Changing the subject is a weak ploy.....

Changing the subject is a weak ploy.....

You deflected,,,I addressed your comment.
Fact.

Forum List

Back