The Liberal White Supremacist

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Man, these liberals feels so good about themselves right now, this is when they can feel good because they feel sorry for the black folks.

Feeling sorry for blacks is what makes a liberal white supremacist feel superior to other races.

I'd rather be hated then felt sorry for

Tank, how is it that you can only assign meaning and motive to another? Do you not realize how empty it must be to have to criticize others rather than accomplish anything positive in this world. Do you fail to see yourself in these empty threads.

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Tank, how is it that you can only assign meaning and motive to another? Do you not realize how empty it must be to have to criticize others rather than accomplish anything positive in this world. Do you fail to see yourself in these empty threads.

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer
Hey tank, you caught a liberal. Lol

• Banned
I'm not hating nor do I feel sorry for blacks and I'm not going to blame myself either.

Forum List

Back