The List of Shame

Yes I am because that's been your argument.
already done, asshole.
And here ya go: Yet another vivid example of the first line of my sig:

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".
hmmmm, wrong. IT's about left v.. right.

You're a leftwing fundamentalist. You side with them every time. You aren't fooling anyone.

already done, asshole.

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".
Again, there is a reason why the right gets attacked. It is because they are opposed to democracy. This situation is an example of that. Those on the left you call fundamentalists are fighting against right wing fascism.

already done, asshole.

You're a leftwing fundamentalist. You side with them every time. You aren't fooling anyone.
You two guys have fun. This bores me quickly.

already done, asshole.

Yeah, we know admitting the truth bores you.

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
No, those aren't Patriots. They are traitors.
What's "shameful" about voting to allow citizens to know the truth? You must have us confused with the servile, brainwashed minions who voted for the senile pedophile.
We know the truth. What happened was 18 republican AG's, 126 republican members of congress, the republican president and vice president, tried suing 4 states to pressure them into overturning their elections to give trump the presidency. You seem unable to see the problem with this. OBTW, trump is the one slurring his words, hands trembling when he drinks a glass of water and he is known to have purposefully walked into rooms of naked teenagers just to sneak a peak.
No one was trying to "pressure" anyone, moron. We wanted the court to simply invalidate their EV votes.
There we no EV votes and yes these people were unconstitutionally trying to force states to overturn their elections.

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
What's "shameful" about voting to allow citizens to know the truth? You must have us confused with the servile, brainwashed minions who voted for the senile pedophile.
We know the truth. What happened was 18 republican AG's, 126 republican members of congress, the republican president and vice president, tried suing 4 states to pressure them into overturning their elections to give trump the presidency. You seem unable to see the problem with this. OBTW, trump is the one slurring his words, hands trembling when he drinks a glass of water and he is known to have purposefully walked into rooms of naked teenagers just to sneak a peak.
No one was trying to "pressure" anyone, moron. We wanted the court to simply invalidate their EV votes.
There we no EV votes and yes these people were unconstitutionally trying to force states to overturn their elections.
"There we no EV votes?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Sine when is filing a lawsuit unconstitutional? It's certainly far more constitutional than spying on the nominee of the opposition political party.

already done, asshole.

Again, there is a reason why the right gets attacked. It is because they are opposed to democracy. This situation is an example of that. Those on the left you call fundamentalists are fighting against right wing fascism.
ROFL! You are the fascists, moron. Fascism is leftwing, not rightwing.

already done, asshole.

First off, I'm no fundamentalist. You are far more a fundamentalist than I am. I believe there is a right and wrong. What I have seen from the right for the past 40 years has been wrong.

already done, asshole.

Fascism is exactly what this stunt was. Fascism is what the right wing in America has tried inflicting.

Traitor is what they are. You might be thinking about that other stuff because that's what right wingers do.
And thieves are what your democrats are

dems stole an election for the biggest crime in US history since lincoln was assissinated

already done, asshole.

Fascism is exactly what this stunt was. Fascism is what the right wing in America has tried inflicting.
Following the law and filing a lawsuit is fascism? What next, expressing your opinion is fascism?

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
"There we no EV votes?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Sine when is filing a lawsuit unconstitutional? It's certainly far more constitutional than spying on the nominee of the opposition political party.
States cannot sue other states to force them to change laws or electoral votes. There was no spying.

already done, asshole.

Following the law and filing a lawsuit is fascism? What next, expressing your opinion is fascism?
They didn't follow the law. What they attempted to do was end this democracy.

Forum List

Back