The Local nature of Information

Kingpin31

Jun 23, 2018
There is no one culture, or set of standards, or education that is suited to everywhere.
My Experience is in the Northeastern USA, in the States of Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware..
Where Suburbs have public transportation, and a suburban train line between it and the big city...
Are self governed... and they have the best schools in area, usually...
Although that can be contested because so many things can go into making a school useful to attend, but not necessarily good on its own merits... such things like the behavior of the students... if the student follows the rules and behaves well, the student will learn more.. which is a common suburban trait..
That can be a fluke in the judgement of quality.
But still, a good student is a better learning device than a good teacher, which in and of itself, can make a good teacher.
The fact remains that education is what makes of it.

The midwest may be a different story... because there is no one definition of a suburb either...
In the midwest around the chicago area, the suburbs may be no escape from crime, because of the way they operate.
Within easy walking distance of the nearest entry to main city... and the fact the suburbs are slums in the midwest around the chicago area.

So the fact is, is that what something like that is... can be an entirely different thing altogether depending on any number of things...

A suburb in California...
They're generally by the coast, or in or around agricultural areas or even in the hot desert....
They are also self governing, usually.
But they may not be an extremely effective escape from California's extremely high crime..

This is largely due to California's white upper middle class having lazy ideas and lazy thinking, which invites the crime from the cities, into the suburbs....

They may also organically be ghettos as well.... an epicenter, a ground zero for crime.

So there is a bottom line...
The bottom line, is that my ideas are best suited for the Northeast, where I am from.

Forum List

Back