The London Knights are grieving the sudden passing of an 18-year-old player, Russian-Canadian Abakar Kazbekov...covid jab?

If some whistle blower ever manages to have the guts to bring the receipts on these thugs, I hope there is a Nuremberg-style trial and execution process for them.

another one bites the dust. he was a rising talent actually. such a shame, i'm glad i didn't take the vaccine

No other information released. He was a young person. Maybe he was involved in recreational drugs. Just idle speculation without information to go on.

Here is what I can glean from random, unreliable sources on hockey forums and the like:

"Sources tell The Free Press Kazbekov’s death occurred downtown, where London police on Saturday morning closed an intersection after a body was found outside a luxury condo highrise. Police tape cordoned off Talbot Street near Dufferin Avenue, outside the Azure Condominiums"

Another person stated that "he apparently fell?"...which could mean suicide. He had played the night before.

I don't know, there's nothing official and Canadian police are not known for transparency unless it was a crime and then they will leak it to the press to scare citizens and drive more budget increases that have already bankrupted the country, so, it may never be known to the public.

With some digging, over time, some anonymous person will make a random comment online that will be a source close to the situation without people knowing. It's how such circumstances work in closed systems such as Canada, especially creepy Ontario. London Ontario is OPP Central...

Forum List

Back