The London zoo is celebrating pride in honor of its gay penguins

[
Homosexuality does exist among animals

Too bad despite that worn out claim it's never been proven.

LOL. It most certainly has. Don’t worry, the animals aren’t going to turn you

No it hasnt and you simply claiming it doesn't make it so. You claim alot of shit.

Let's see video of same sex animals mating.

I really don’t know why you feel so threatened by this

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

I don't because it's BS

[

No it hasnt and you simply claiming it doesn't make it so. You claim alot of shit.

Insanity certainly is not absent in the animal kingdom....

[

Insanity certainly is not absent in the animal kingdom....

It's just more BS trying to normalize that crap.

If you want to be queer be queer just keep it away from children

The penguins are not gay. This is the second time the gay mafia has tried to make gay penguins out of penguins that just haven't found mates.

I have no idea whether or not some types of birds have homosexual characteristics or not; I'm not an ornithologist. What I DO know is this: birds aren't humans, and have very little in common with them, so there's really no reason for me to give a damn about bird sexuality.

It does not. Homosexual behavior exists in response to a stressor such as an inability to find a mate. But homosexuality does not.

The penguins are not gay. This is the second time the gay mafia has tried to make gay penguins out of penguins that just haven't found mates.

I have no idea whether or not some types of birds have homosexual characteristics or not; I'm not an ornithologist. What I DO know is this: birds aren't humans, and have very little in common with them, so there's really no reason for me to give a damn about bird sexuality.

It does not. Homosexual behavior exists in response to a stressor such as an inability to find a mate. But homosexuality does not.

Hence prison sex

Hence prison sex
Exactly

So why do you folks feel that you are compelled to attend an event that you don't want to attend? What are all of these objects about? Just don't go. I wish I was in London now. I love the city. Maybe I would go. You morons act as if someone is holding a gun to your heads.
34nisc.jpg

Your's is a very childish display. So here's some picture of a guy in a leather jacket. What does that mean? You are almost 50 years old. Isn't it time that you grew up?
I vaguely remember some 80s stand-up sketch. Not that heteros can't also suck.

It depends on what one means by "sucking." I don't want to be allowed access to anyone else's bedroom, nor do I want anyone else but the invited in mine. I think there was an SNL skit, years ago, that had judges in black robes surrounding a bed with a couple in it, pointing out things like "illegal touching."

What happened to people having a civilized sense of privacy in the U.S.? That folks acknowledged that there were places in other folks' lives that they had no right to invade? One thing that I heard early in life is that you don't talk about religion, politics, or sex unless you knew someone very well. Good grief. I've even had people (strangers!) walk up to me and ask me what my religion is or do I believe in such-and-such. We live in a very rude age in which people do not have a sense of boundaries.
True, It’s the individuals business. But obviously sanity is absent...

Of course it’s none of the government’s business... But at the same time no one has a right to expect normal sane people to respect insanity.

It’s best left in the bedroom, and just keep that shit to yourselves..... lol

What in the heck does this mean? Who are "normal sane people"? What do you mean about anyone keeping "that shit to yourselves"? I expect privacy for our heterosexual relations. No government in it, whatsoever. Same with LGBTs.

And yes, I have had perfect strangers walk up to me and question me about my religious and political beliefs!!! This is pure rudeness.

Well, I DO KNOW THIS. If there were a significant number of birds or any animals that were GAY, they wouldn't procreate and would DIE OFF. Therefore if there are sexual anomalies, they are very small in number, just like with humans. LGBT I between 1% - 3% of the population, MAX.

London, and its America hating Mayor can go eff themselves.

(Q13) – Gay animals celebrate Pride Month, too. The ZSL London Zoo is home to the famous gay penguin couple, Humboldt penguins Ronnie and Reggie. To celebrate the pair and similar animal couples, the zoo plans to give a “Pride makeover” to its Zoo Night event July 5. In addition to regularly scheduled Zoo Night festivities, the zoo will teach about gender, mating and same-sex animal pairings. Zookeepers have
The London Zoo is celebrating Pride month in honor of its gay penguins

When you are a Trump hater and an idiot all in one these are the things you ream up and then force it onto others..
I would love to go...You know tommy is going to be there just beaming with pride in a penguin suit, and ya can't put a price on that.

Trump supporter caught on camera committing violent intolerant hate crimes
Hes also wanted for questioning by police as suspect is thought to have been involved in the Jussie Smollet attack

This guy is suspected with carrying a bucket of bleach

hqdefault.jpg

Animals do not have romantic relationships. They mate. They mate to make more animals. Mating is instinctive usually seasonal and governed by scent.

A cow in her season will stink up for miles around driving bulls into a mating frenzy. If deprived of a cow, bulls will mount other bulls. Not because they need an ass to fuck but because they have no cow.

Your's is a very childish display. So here's some picture of a guy in a leather jacket. What does that mean? You are almost 50 years old. Isn't it time that you grew up?

It depends on what one means by "sucking." I don't want to be allowed access to anyone else's bedroom, nor do I want anyone else but the invited in mine. I think there was an SNL skit, years ago, that had judges in black robes surrounding a bed with a couple in it, pointing out things like "illegal touching."

What happened to people having a civilized sense of privacy in the U.S.? That folks acknowledged that there were places in other folks' lives that they had no right to invade? One thing that I heard early in life is that you don't talk about religion, politics, or sex unless you knew someone very well. Good grief. I've even had people (strangers!) walk up to me and ask me what my religion is or do I believe in such-and-such. We live in a very rude age in which people do not have a sense of boundaries.

Of course it’s none of the government’s business... But at the same time no one has a right to expect normal sane people to respect insanity.

What in the heck does this mean? Who are "normal sane people"? What do you mean about anyone keeping "that shit to yourselves"? I expect privacy for our heterosexual relations. No government in it, whatsoever. Same with LGBTs.

And yes, I have had perfect strangers walk up to me and question me about my religious and political beliefs!!! This is pure rudeness.
Lol
LGBT PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY INSANE AND UNSTABLE...
They can do whatever they want as long as they keep that shit to themselves...

Lol

Perhaps they think the same of you. Please keep your shit to yourself.

Lol

65261528_2342290012491420_1945729693869146112_n.jpg

Lol

65261528_2342290012491420_1945729693869146112_n.jpg

You seem to have a whole collection of useless pictures that just waste space. It's so childish.

Wow, I'm so glad that you took a moment to tell me something irrelevant, apropos of nothing. If you really MUST answer my posts - and believe me, there's no urgency on MY part to hear your useless blathering - then do us all the favor of actually ANSWERING them, ie. reading them and then saying something which indicates you read them.

You wanna take it up the ass? Go ahead, no one's stopping you. But do NOT waste my time trying to make yourself feel good about it by blathering that some critter totally unrelated to humans does XYZ, therefore it makes you not as weird as you secretly fear you are.

Earthworms are hermaphrodites. Please feel free to tell me how, in your "party of SCIENCE!" ignorance you believe that means hermaphroditism is completely normal in humans.

Gay penguins? Lol

So why do you folks feel that you are compelled to attend an event that you don't want to attend? What are all of these objects about? Just don't go. I wish I was in London now. I love the city. Maybe I would go. You morons act as if someone is holding a gun to your heads.
34nisc.jpg

I can actually answer your question. What happened was that we morphed into a "reality TV" society, where everyone feels the need to publicize every mundane moment of his existence, and everyone else feels the need to form and express an opinion about it. Privacy and personal dignity can't really exist side-by-side with that sort of behavior.

[

Perhaps because not everyone shares your enthusiastic desire to descend the evolutionary ladder.

(Q13) – Gay animals celebrate Pride Month, too. The ZSL London Zoo is home to the famous gay penguin couple, Humboldt penguins Ronnie and Reggie. To celebrate the pair and similar animal couples, the zoo plans to give a “Pride makeover” to its Zoo Night event July 5. In addition to regularly scheduled Zoo Night festivities, the zoo will teach about gender, mating and same-sex animal pairings. Zookeepers have
The London Zoo is celebrating Pride month in honor of its gay penguins

When you are a Trump hater and an idiot all in one these are the things you ream up and then force it onto others..
So you are forced read articles like this?

Forum List

Back