The Long List of Why Hillary Clinton Lost The Election

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Pretty Simple.

No Fake Boogie Man had anything to do with any of this.

Here is why she lost. There was no imaginary boogeyman that could cause her decades long history of corruption, deception, unethical behavior and just flat out lying.

• White Water
  • Bimbo Gate
  • Mena Arkansas Drug Ring
  • Rose Law Firm
  • Travel Gate
  • FBI File Gate
  • $2 Billion Haitian Earthquake Relief Fund Theft
  • Benghazi and her lying to Congress under Oath
  • Uranium One
  • Her receiving $125 Million afterwards from Russia
  • Her accepting $100 Million from Saudi Arabia, and then later arranging for a special arms deal for them
  • The Clinton Foundation Influence Peddling Scandal & Money Laundering Investigation that mysteriously got buried after Lynch Unethically and illegally met with Bill Clinton.
  • Using the State Department as a conduit to solicit donations to The Clinton Foundation
  • $6 Billion Dollars Vanishing at The State Department with No Explanation
  • The Clinton Cash Documentary none of the facts have been able to be refuted
  • Her Private Server, built to be concealed and circumvent The State Department Security and policies, and avoid FOIA Laws
  • Bleach Bit.
  • The Destruction of 33,000 emails violating two federal court preservation orders.
  • Her lies about her 1 device when she had 17.
  • The Violation of Two Federal Court Ordered Preservation Orders.
  • Comey coming out and saying she was guilty of Title 18 violations but was too stupid to go to jail for it.
  • Comey granting her entire staff immunity and then sealing their testimonies.
  • Her Public and Private Positions
  • Her calling Sanders supporters Basement Dwellers
  • Her calling Blacks Super Predators
  • Her calling Latinos Lazy Taco Bowls
  • Her calling Trump Supporters "A Basket of Irredeemable Deplorables"
  • Her calling people in flyover states "Uneducated Rednecks."
  • Her telling Coal Miners to Pound Salt and that she was going to put then out of work
  • Her paying The Homeless, Drug Addicts, and Felons to go to Trump Rallies and instigate Violence and Bloody and Intimidate Trump Supporters.
  • Her and The DNC paying for Fake Protestors
  • Her and Donna Brazille stealing Debate Questions
  • Her and the MSM conspiring together to craft stories favorable to her, edited by her
  • Her Conspiring with the Media to have them give her questions to interviews prior to her being interviewed so she could rehearse the perfect sound bites, and responses.
  • The DNC rigging their own Primary, and Schultz getting fired for it
  • TITLE 18 US CODE Section 798

Last edited:
Pretty Simple.

Here is why she lost. There was no imaginary boogeyman that could cause her decades long history of corruption, deception, unethical behavior and just flat out lying.

• White Water
  • Bimbo Gate
  • Rose Law Firm
  • Travel Gate
  • FBI File Gate
  • Uranium One
  • Her accepting $100 Million from Saudi Arabia, and then later arranging for a special arms deal for them
  • The Clinton Foundation Influence Peddling Scandal & Money Laundering Investigation that mysteriously got buried after Lynch Unethically and illegally met with Bill Clinton.
  • Using the State Department as a conduit to solicit donations to The Clinton Foundation
  • Her Private Server, built to be concealed and circumvent The State Department Security and policies, and avoid FOIA Laws
  • Bleach Bit.
  • The Destruction of 33,000 emails violating two federal court preservation orders.
  • Comey coming out and saying she was guilty of Title 18 violations but was too stupid to go to jail for it.
  • Her telling Coal Miners to Pound Salt and that she was going to put then out of work
  • Her paying The Homeless, Drug Addicts, and Felons to go to Trump Rallies and instigate Violence and Bloody and Intimidate Trump Supporters.
  • Her and the MSM conspiring together to craft stories favorable to her, edited by her
  • Her Conspiring with the Media to have them give her questions to interviews prior to her being interviewed so she could rehearse the perfect sound bites, and responses.

I hope you don't think that is a complete list.

Pretty Simple.

• White Water
  • Bimbo Gate
  • Rose Law Firm
  • Travel Gate
  • FBI File Gate
  • Uranium One
  • Bleach Bit.

I hope you don't think that is a complete list.

No it is not, unfortunately. One thing I will give them credit for: They bring Government Corruption to a Never seen before Level. They not only are good at Graft, Bribery, Theft, Treason, Money Laundering, Murder and Perjury, but they are Genius Level at Obstruction of Justice and Sanitizing a Crime Scene.

Pretty Simple.

• White Water
  • Bimbo Gate
  • Rose Law Firm
  • Travel Gate
  • FBI File Gate
  • Uranium One
  • Bleach Bit.

No, no, nooooooooo1. Lies, all lies created by a vast right wing conspiracy.

It was Trump-Trump-Trump in collusion with Putin-Putin-Putin!

Now I have given you the crux of every left wing post coming, no matter if it is 2, 20, or 200. They are all parrots with the same narrative, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The spin and deflection is everywhere today.
So you don't care to even try to dispute The Facts?

Mmmkay..

I saw none present.
So you got a lump of coal under your Christmas Tree?
Santa really doesn't like you very much, does he?

It's a banable offense to change someone's quote.
Phuck off. That was a joke. Here Crybaby.....all better now?

The joke still is the same, and still is funny without me changing from present to presents.
You Snowflakes are Mentally Ill.

"I saw none present."

Santa Clause Really Doesn't Like You!

The spin and deflection is everywhere today.

Mmmkay..

I saw none present.

The joke still is the same, and still is funny without me changing from present to presents.

"I saw none present."

It's not funny.
It's childish. Like your conspiracy crap.

reason #4,637 = the Secret Service actually did call her plane BROOMSTICK ONE and it was NOT a joke.

I did not see my personal favorite. Of course I am partial to the "newer stuff".......thats' just me. FIFO low memory (not aware of all the olden stuff?)

tossed her in there like a 50lb sack of rotten onions.

Mmmkay..

I saw none present.

"I saw none present."

It's not funny.
It's childish. Like your conspiracy crap.
Santa Clause Still Doesn't Like You.

In fact, remember that one Christmas Morning you woke up coughing?

That was Santa Clause Trying to choke you to death in your sleep.
He was doing it for the good of society and the gene pool, so you really can't blame him.

Just consider it an abortion after the fact, and we all know how much in favor you are of abortions.

Forum List

Back