The looming avocadolypse

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Media elites: “Oh my God we can’t close the border and survive!”
Just the beginning of yet another relentless campaign against America and her President.

4C141366-63C3-4520-97DB-36DA1173A1D7.jpeg

Tomorrow’s headline: ”women, homosexuals and people of color to be hit hardest by lack of avocados”

Uh, I need my guacamole. C'mon Libs just admit what Obama already told us. There is a crisis.

You know, I'm not really worried about the shortage of avocados, I'm more concerned with how much a complete shutdown of the border would cost those communities and the country. Last time that Trump completely shut down the border, it was only for 5 hours and cost San Yisidro around 5 million in lost revenue.

That is 1 million per hour in lost revenue, and just in one area. Do you really think that Trump is going to completely shut down the border? I don't, because if he does, he's stupider than I thought, because after that last fiasco, you'd think he would have learned. But, he didn't, because his base likes it when he talks tough, and strangely enough, they don't get upset when he backs down like he did with N. Korea.

Sunday Border Closure Costs San Ysidro Businesses $5.3 Million

Sunday’s five-hour border closure turned out to have a significant impact on South Bay businesses.

The shutdown came during Black Friday weekend, typically recognized as the busiest shopping weekend of the year.

According to Jason Wells, executive director of the San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce, there was an estimated one-day loss of $5.3 million for the more than 700 businesses that are members of the chamber.

He said 75 percent of the businesses closed the entire day, and that included stores at the Las Americas Outlets of San Ysidro.

Border Chaos Shuts Down Outlet Mall During Busy Shopping Weekend

Uh, I need my guacamole. C'mon Libs just admit what Obama already told us. There is a crisis.
Crisis?!?! I thought there was just too much winning going on for there to be one. I guess the the job Trump says he's doing and what he's actually doing are two different things.

You know, I'm not really worried about the shortage of avocados, I'm more concerned with how much a complete shutdown of the border would cost those communities and the country. Last time that Trump completely shut down the border, it was only for 5 hours and cost San Yisidro around 5 million in lost revenue.

That is 1 million per hour in lost revenue, and just in one area. Do you really think that Trump is going to completely shut down the border? I don't, because if he does, he's stupider than I thought, because after that last fiasco, you'd think he would have learned. But, he didn't, because his base likes it when he talks tough, and strangely enough, they don't get upset when he backs down like he did with N. Korea.

Sunday Border Closure Costs San Ysidro Businesses $5.3 Million

Sunday’s five-hour border closure turned out to have a significant impact on South Bay businesses.

The shutdown came during Black Friday weekend, typically recognized as the busiest shopping weekend of the year.

According to Jason Wells, executive director of the San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce, there was an estimated one-day loss of $5.3 million for the more than 700 businesses that are members of the chamber.

He said 75 percent of the businesses closed the entire day, and that included stores at the Las Americas Outlets of San Ysidro.

Border Chaos Shuts Down Outlet Mall During Busy Shopping Weekend
but we save the $$$ the illegals cost
so the US MAKES $$$$
116 $ Billion
Analysis: Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers $116 billion annually

Crisis?!?! I thought there was just too much winning going on for there to be one. I guess the the job Trump says he's doing and what he's actually doing are two different things.

Spin away! Obama said there was a crisis and Trump agrees with him. Yet Liberals deny it now and stand for open borders. Makes no sense. But we are talking about Liberals here.

Spin away! Obama said there was a crisis and Trump agrees with him. Yet Liberals deny it now and stand for open borders. Makes no sense. But we are talking about Liberals here.
Why just liberals? How about a president who rails against illegal immigration, but has a poorer record on the subject than the last liberal president?!?!

Tomorrow’s headline: ”women, homosexuals and people of color to be hit hardest by lack of avocados”
Um...well now see I really like avocados but instead represent the straight white male conservative demographic that will be hit just as hard as these losers, but know when it’s time to take one for the team so won’t be bitching about missing the guac and whatnot.

Media elites: “Oh my God we can’t close the border and survive!”
Just the beginning of yet another relentless campaign against America and her President.

View attachment 253519

Somebody sing a dirge for me....my gut decided it hates avocados now. &%*^*#^% IBD. Because they are truly so delicious. Plain, on sandwiches, as guacamole.

If my gut ever decides it hates chocolate I'm doing a self-resection on my own gut

Whatever the losses caused by shutting the border are, it is small change compared to the cost of the invasion.

Expect the press and Democrats to ratchet up the pressure every day in their service to big business. Hell since they aren’t even pretending anymore tomorrow’s headlines may just read “we are all going to die!”

Shut the border and let them squeal.

F11EF36C-1455-46C7-9F5E-1198E5CBDC82.jpeg

Forum List

Back