The Looting Begins : Media Silent on Cost of Lock-Down

Where's the heroism in a country in ice age depression? There was never a need for an either/or proposition in regards to shutting down the economy. It never should have fully shutdown. Whats happening right now is beyond ludicrous
You can't ignore a pandemic.
If the US had not shutdown, the virus would have swamped hospitals and hundreds of thousands of Americans would have died.
That would have had economic effects that dwarf what we are currently experiencing.
If Trump listens to the bean counters and reopens the US economy too early, we could easily see a rerun of our current death rate next Fall
TaleTapeWeb-900.jpg

Where's the heroism in a country in ice age depression? There was never a need for an either/or proposition in regards to shutting down the economy. It never should have fully shutdown. Whats happening right now is beyond ludicrous
If the US had not shutdown, the virus would have swamped hospitals and hundreds of thousands of Americans would have died.
That would have had economic effects that dwarf what we are currently experiencing.
If Trump listens to the bean counters and reopens the US economy too early, we could easily see a rerun of our current death rate next Fall
TaleTapeWeb-900.jpg

I didn't say ignore it but there was no reason to shut it entirely. The options were ludicrous and we could have easily kept parts open. If we continue this ignorant line of thinking we will go into a deep depression and the virus will just continue to fester.

I find it almost comical, the big bad cops of shot first and kill a nigga next, especially in the parts where I live, are about as absent as Trump's brains. House break ins on the up surge, speeding deaths increasing, stores being robbed by teens just about every hour and the cops, all afraid to catch a cold....LOLOLOLOL

TaleTapeWeb-900.jpg
Biden back in the day would kick Trumps nuts to the slit in his ass....today, that old denture king, will proboally hug Trump to death and give him a good ol boy speech about the 90.s

TaleTapeWeb-900.jpg
Biden back in the day would kick Trumps nuts to the slit in his ass....today, that old denture king, will proboally hug Trump to death and give him a good ol boy speech about the 90.s

Ukraine joe back in the day, circa 2008: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." Good ol racist biden. Libs love it.

Why not just lift the lock-down, isolate the vulnerable, and let us reach herd immunity?
hly fk that's reasonable that's why. you're under the misconception that they actually give a shit about life. they will need to exhaust their daily condescension rant and tell their constituents to tattle on each other and inflame communities so civil unrest spreds. And for fk sake stop worrying about the criminals on the streets it is more important to report social distance violations. And if your health requires hospitalization, don't go to the hospital because someone else will need it rather than you. I heard that on the local Chicago news from interim supt. Beck.

Last edited:
Even though it is the WRONG action to take I would now advise that ALL Americans GO OUT, go for Herd Immunity. The ONLY ones who should be Isolated and THIS is to PROTECT them are the Illegal Immigrants, they should be Isolated because you know THEY are the Replacement for the Americans aka Population Replacement and so THEY are IMPORTANT
Especially if you need to eat regularly.
farmworkers.jpeg

"The federal government has designated farm workers as 'essential' to the U.S. food supply chain during the COVID-19 crisis. Ironically, about two-thirds of U.S. farm workers are undocumented immigrants from Latin America. Either way, they do most of our food picking and processing, especially in Florida."

Undocumented Migrants: If We're 'Essential' Workers During COVID-19, Why Detain Us?

Time to call the rooftop Koreans.

7ad.jpg

Yes but NOT for the Native Sicilians, do it for Muh Invaders.

^^^^ Don't think I do not notice that ONLY ONE Liked the above post. This again illustrates that those 6 Rightists who disgustingly Liked post # 3 did so because they SUPPORT having Native Sicilians shot and this also means that those 6 Rightists SUPPORT the Third World Invaders.

Hypocrites then because you DON'T SUPPORT the Third World Invaders who have been Imported into America DO you? WHY am I NOT shocked though considering EVERY thread EVER at this forum that has been posted about Third World Invaders on MY Continent the MAJORITY of Rightists have been CHEERLEADING the Invasion because let us face it YOU fucking HATE my Continent AND you HATE our peoples. So you can HATE me then as WELL.

Disgusting.
There can be a ot of discussion about "the third world invaders". But the first issue is that there are to many coming in one way or the other and are not being absorbed into the American fabric of life in which we are all part of. It takes a little time. In our past the nation has closed its borders. But in the climate of the last half century it has become political to extremes.

TaleTapeWeb-900.jpg
there was no data to pull that trigger. now you don't know if the numbers out today might be a result of that shot from the hip reaction. You can't make any claim whatsoever. Know that. If you don't know that, then you don't know math.

Last edited:
there was no data to pull that trigger. now you don't know if the numbers out today might be a result of that shot from the hip reaction. You can't make any claim whatsoever. Know that. If you don't know that, then you don't know math.
There was no shortage of data coming from China, the Middle East, and Europe for weeks before Trump took the Coronavirus seriously.

The only math his administration was looking at came from Wall Street.

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

"WASHINGTON — 'Any way you cut it, this is going to be bad,' a senior medical adviser at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Dr. Carter Mecher, wrote on the night of Jan. 28, in an email to a group of public health experts scattered around the government and universities. 'The projected size of the outbreak already seems hard to believe.'

"A week after the first coronavirus case had been identified in the United States, and six long weeks before President Trump finally took aggressive action to confront the danger the nation was facing — a pandemic that is now forecast to take tens of thousands of American lives — Dr. Mecher was urging the upper ranks of the nation’s public health bureaucracy to wake up and prepare for the possibility of far more drastic action.

"'You guys made fun of me screaming to close the schools,' he wrote to the group, which called itself 'Red Dawn,' an inside joke based on the 1984 movie about a band of Americans trying to save the country after a foreign invasion. 'Now I’m screaming, close the colleges and universities.'"

There was no shortage of data coming from China, the Middle East, and Europe for weeks before Trump took the Coronavirus seriously.

The only math his administration was looking at came from Wall Street.

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

"WASHINGTON — 'Any way you cut it, this is going to be bad,' a senior medical adviser at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Dr. Carter Mecher, wrote on the night of Jan. 28, in an email to a group of public health experts scattered around the government and universities. 'The projected size of the outbreak already seems hard to believe.'

"A week after the first coronavirus case had been identified in the United States, and six long weeks before President Trump finally took aggressive action to confront the danger the nation was facing — a pandemic that is now forecast to take tens of thousands of American lives — Dr. Mecher was urging the upper ranks of the nation’s public health bureaucracy to wake up and prepare for the possibility of far more drastic action.

"'You guys made fun of me screaming to close the schools,' he wrote to the group, which called itself 'Red Dawn,' an inside joke based on the 1984 movie about a band of Americans trying to save the country after a foreign invasion. 'Now I’m screaming, close the colleges and universities.'"
well that doesn't quite make sense since he shut it down and the stock market dropped like a rock. So that mere fact invalidates your effort here. But hey, the numbers are still useless other than be numbers. And from their own admittance, the numbers don't reflect wuhan deaths, they are numbers of deaths from people that supposedly had it. And even that is now up for question since they aren't actually looking for the strain of wuhan, but RNA. So, truly, there is actually no data worth pointing to except wrong data.

Amy Jacobsen, AM 560 the Answer, just said on air that her aunt that died of cancer was labeled as wuhan 19 for insurance reasons. First I have heard of that. reimbursement.

Why not just lift the lock-down, isolate the vulnerable, and let us reach herd immunity?
Well I would think this woulod be painfully simple to understand. Herd immunity is what has to happen eventually accoding to current data it appears this virus is so good at spreading it will take a long time to erradicate. The problem is we can not have the whole population go down at once. If we slow the herd immunity thing we keep it at a pace our hospitals can keep up with to statrt. If you wanna have a perfect storm allow this thing to go ranpant right now what would happen if the farmers got so sick they could not plant. All ready we have food processing facilities going down because of to many sick. We have the truck drivers, food processors, farmers, and medical people all come down with this shit at once and we have a real shit storm. Als o we are finding out that this virus is leaving long term damage to those who recover. The more time we have to learn about this virus the better our treatment becomes and the quicker we can impliment plans to mitigate long term damage.

I didn't say ignore it but there was no reason to shut it entirely. The options were ludicrous and we could have easily kept parts open. If we continue this ignorant line of thinking we will go into a deep depression and the virus will just continue to fester.
I think he waited too long to begin mitigation strategies, and he was definitely behind the curve in restricting travel from Europe.

It is hard to see how one state (or county) could restrict movement if a neighboring community remained open for business?

FWIW, I think a depression is unavoidable at this point, but I blame capitalism more than Coronavirus for that.

Coronavirus Is Forcing the GOP to Admit Its Ideology Is Delusional

"The market is (a largely) apolitical sphere ruled by the impartial dictates of an invisible hand.

"Thus the superrich do not owe their astronomical market incomes to any set of politically ordained laws or institutions; rather, they earn their gains in a fundamental, metaphysical sense, and the state must therefore meet a heavy burden before it can justify coercively redistributing the wealth that billionaires have rightly earned."

Put out shoot on sight orders on the bastards like they have in past disasters. It made them think twice anyway.

These type of thugs are the worst of the worst. Preying on people already suffering and probably in more ways than one. Fuck those punks.

^^^^ Very sad that so many Rightists Liked the above post advocated SHOOTING Native Sicilians and only two peoples Liked my post that correctly say that it's the fucking Third World Invaders that SHOULD be shot. I suppose ALL the Rightists who SUPPORT shooting the Native Sicilians are now ALL about Muh Feelings for Third World Invaders.

Hmmm wonder if those Rightists would SUPPORT shooting Americans who are starving because their moneys was cut so Mexicans and Somalians for example could be give more Gibs Me Dat at the EXPENSE of American taxpayers. Well WOULD you support SHOOTING starving Amercians to PROTECT filthy Third World Shit Holer Invaders?

Are you who LIKED a post advocating SHOOTING the Native Sicilians DEVOID of reading comprehension now? Can you not read what I posted in my post # 4 in this thread? Wanting to SHOOT Native Sicilians, oh but but but PROTECT filthy Third World Invaders who have been GIVEN EVERYTHING by a Traitor Mayor Leoluca Orlando.

WHY should NOT the Native Sicilians get ANGRY? That is THEIR Island, that is THEIR food, THEY have PAID for EVERYTHING by WORKING and paying TAXES and NOW during this crisis they are PREVENTED from working because of COVID-19 and they have NO money and they NEED to eat....yet the filthy human scum from the Third World who have INVADED and been PROTECTED by filthy Leftist TRAITORS like Leoluca Orlando get EVERYTHING they NEED ant the EXPENSE of the Sicilians and SIX Rightists in THIS thread LIKE a post saying to SHOOT the Native Sicilians? Disgusting.

You need to calm down, Lucy. Damn.

You've incorrectly quoted me a few times. I hate that.

I never once even mentioned filthy immigrants, leftist traitor Orlando, native Sicilians or any of what's got you wound up. I never advocated shooting Sicilians of any sort and I didn't mention protecting filthy 3rd world invaders or not protecting them.

I never even gave them a thought. I was just talking about American scum looting in the chaos of a national problem.

Oh yeah... those that "liked" my post did not "like" a post saying to shoot native Sicilians. It did not happen.

You quit cowering in fear. Thats how.
Individuals who spread a deadly virus are risking their own lives and the lives of others.
water_privatization2.jpeg

Where's the heroism in that?

Even though it is the WRONG action to take I would now advise that ALL Americans GO OUT, go for Herd Immunity. The ONLY ones who should be Isolated and THIS is to PROTECT them are the Illegal Immigrants, they should be Isolated because you know THEY are the Replacement for the Americans aka Population Replacement and so THEY are IMPORTANT and need protecting. If anything happens like, oh I don't know, food riots or whatever, well of course the Americans should just be shot because at ALL COSTS the Illegal Immigrants MUST be protected and GIVEN EVERYTHING the Americans have WORKED for, oh and at this time also that California Governor should OPEN the BORDER with Mexico so MORE Illegals get in. What about the New York Governor, if he wants it CAN be arranged for Charter Flights where we can put ALL the Muh Refugees trapped on the Greece-Turkey Border we can arrange HUNDREDS of Charter Flights that can bring ALL of Muh Refugees to America, we will give them ALL to New York and then you can spread them around America.

Nice

I think he waited too long to begin mitigation strategies, and he was definitely behind the curve in restricting travel from Europe.

It is hard to see how one state (or county) could restrict movement if a neighboring community remained open for business?

FWIW, I think a depression is unavoidable at this point, but I blame capitalism more than Coronavirus for that.

Coronavirus Is Forcing the GOP to Admit Its Ideology Is Delusional

"The market is (a largely) apolitical sphere ruled by the impartial dictates of an invisible hand.

"Thus the superrich do not owe their astronomical market incomes to any set of politically ordained laws or institutions; rather, they earn their gains in a fundamental, metaphysical sense, and the state must therefore meet a heavy burden before it can justify coercively redistributing the wealth that billionaires have rightly earned."

Its not just one thing. This virus is expediting the ushering in of the global order though. You'll wish and beg you had capitalism once this thing takes over the world.

If Biden wins next November in spite of his dementia, I fully expect him to channel his inner Obama and announce he will not investigate Trump in much the same way Wall Street bankers were absolved of all their subprime sins in early 2009.
Cynthia_Nixon_Tries_to_Tie_Cuomo_to_Trump.jpg

I wonder how much support Joe will lose if he reneges on his promise to pick a woman VP and goes for Cuomo instead?

well that doesn't quite make sense since he shut it down and the stock market dropped like a rock. So that mere fact invalidates your effort here. But hey, the numbers are still useless other than be numbers. And from their own admittance
Trump own words reveal his reluctance to tank the market.
He dithered, dodged, and, of course, lied his ass off, and thousands of Americans died unnecessarily. On the bright side, the MAGA-2020 virus will end this travesty of capitalism sooner rather than later.:yes_text12:

well that doesn't quite make sense since he shut it down and the stock market dropped like a rock. So that mere fact invalidates your effort here. But hey, the numbers are still useless other than be numbers. And from their own admittance
Trump own words reveal his reluctance to tank the market.
He dithered, dodged, and, of course, lied his ass off, and thousands of Americans died unnecessarily. On the bright side, the MAGA-2020 virus will end this travesty of capitalism sooner rather than later.:yes_text12:
he did? post it.

Its not just one thing. This virus is expediting the ushering in of the global order though. You'll wish and beg you had capitalism once this thing takes over the world.
All sides in this crises are determined to put it to a "good" use.
The question in my mind is always who profits and who pays?

American Workers Get a 4-Month Safety Net; Wall Street Gets a 4 to 5-Year Bailout

"The CARES Act will give workers an additional 13 weeks of unemployment benefits, on top of the typical 26 weeks – but only at the rate their state is paying – and those additional weeks will end on December 31 of this year...."

"Last year’s repo bailout by the New York Fed is still ongoing but it is now just one of a mind-numbing number of programs the New York Fed has rolled out to bail out Wall Street banks and trading houses.

"Once again, the money is flowing effortlessly to Wall Street in the trillions of dollars while 10,000 people waited in lines last Thursday in San Antonio, Texas in 90-degree heat to get food from a food pantry.

"The Wall Street programs are not going to last for just 4 months or to the end of the year as are the CARES Act’s programs for workers.

"They are going to last longer than they did during the 2008 financial crash."

Forum List

Back