The Mafia? New Game Sign-Up Thread.

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
I noticed you guys have a large, vibrant, and populated community.

Have you heard of the messageboard game called "Mafia"? It's sort of like an intellectual sleuthing game, where everyone has to work together to uncover the killers in their midst. I like playing games, and playing them on forums that provide excellent conditions to do so. I've hosted quite a few game threads on another forum, and I can tell it'd take right off. Would it be alright to start up a signups thread to play some Mafia here?

Oh, I recognize this guy and his Mafia game threads.
So...new place for ya, eh, Wake?

A LOT of people played it. But there was the usual YOU CHEATED stuff going on, lol.

I think Wake might be happier here and his Mafia game will go over with quite a few of you. It was confusing to me, but...what else is new? lol

I noticed you guys have a large, vibrant, and populated community.

Have you heard of the messageboard game called "Mafia"? It's sort of like an intellectual sleuthing game, where everyone has to work together to uncover the killers in their midst. I like playing games, and playing them on forums that provide excellent conditions to do so. I've hosted quite a few game threads on another forum, and I can tell it'd take right off. Would it be alright to start up a signups thread to play some Mafia here?

You would do better as intense says..... Make a mafia social group.

I'm grateful for all of your feedback. Thank you.

You might consider either starting a Thread or creating a Group, here.... http://www.usmessageboard.com/groups/
Outline overview in the Thread, and get a list of interested Members. In the Group you might have better control of who participates. :)

Awesome. I'll try to start up a game in a few days. :clap2:

Oh, I recognize this guy and his Mafia game threads.
So...new place for ya, eh, Wake?

Yes. On to new horizons. :razz:

Out of curiosity, would you tell me who you are from before?

Is the game any good?

The game theory is awesome, and its success relies on the interest and activity of the players. On another forum I hosted a game with about 13 players, and that game thread had well over 1,500 posts with very in-depth, focused gameplay. On another forum, many of the players wouldn't participate, and the game lagged and failed. The more interested the players, the better the game. The whole concept was created on the internet by a few friends, and now it's a phenomenon played on hundreds of forums, and even has its own forum strictly for Mafia play boasting thousands of members. Other factors of Mafia include massive theme versatility, as well as modifying the game any way you want.

Forum List

Back