The MAGA smirk: I Saw the Smirk With My Eyes, But Felt It in My Gut. The world is getting meaner.

The new expression, the MAGA smirk! A Trumpian fascist fashion accessory.

The MAGA smirk made famous by the racist, bigoted, fascist smarmy Trump MAGA army of Bogus Christians from Covington.

It's not necessary to be a bogus Christian like Mike Pence and the Covington smarmy army to wear the smirk as a fascist fashion accessory, but it helps.

The MAGA smirk has made its way into the lexicon of hate. Perhaps the KKK will paint it on their hoods.

"We saw that smirk with our eyes, but we felt it in our stomachs."

The MAGA Teen's Smirk is Indelible in My Hippocampus

I Saw the Smirk With My Eyes, But Felt It in My Gut
The world is getting meaner. The teens on the National Mall are symptoms of a larger ailment.

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

I have stared into that Magic Eye picture from last weekend. I have tried to relax my eye muscles just enough for the silently prayerful, tension-diffusing committed Catholic boy to emerge.

And I’m sorry, but he hasn’t.

I still see only a howling horde of kids, Tomahawk-chopping and roaring with laughter at a Native American, one smirking young man in the center. I see the same display of unearned, unexamined, vaguely menacing privilege that I did on Saturday.

In the days since the incident on the National Mall, the revelation which is supposed to have changed everything is that Nathan Phillips approached the group of kids, and not the other way around. Who approached whom is only relevant if one 64-year-old man with a single drum is more menacing than a gang of teenage boys. The kids are still cackling at an elder, still mocking him with war whoops. The behavior, in its most generous interpretation, is dishonorable.

That face is me at that age, joining in the abuse of the gayest kid in class, on the days when I managed to work my way to second-gayest.

The smirk of privilege, framed by MAGA hats and mocking laughter, is all that’s there, despite what the kid in the picture—via the public relations firm his family had the means to retain—says. It is unmistakable, which is why the image was shared as widely as it was. It would not have gone viral if it didn’t resonate, if we hadn’t seen this particular strain of American smirk as long as we’ve had photography.

We’ve seen it on the faces of the white people intimidating black patrons at the Woolworth’s lunch counter, in the pictures of freshly-integrated high schools in Little Rock. We’ve seen it in our own personal histories, if we have ever been that terrifying combination of young and different in any way. We saw that smirk with our eyes, but we felt it in our stomachs.

Another leftist-racist post. That's all they think about. Democrats were slave holders and have always been racist. Don't let them fool you. They are most concerned with skin color.

The MAGA smirk made famous by the racist, bigoted, fascist smarmy Trump MAGA army of Bogus Christians from Covington.

It's not necessary to be a bogus Christian like Mike Pence and the Covington smarmy army to wear the smirk as a fascist fashion accessory, but it helps.

The MAGA smirk has made its way into the lexicon of hate. Perhaps the KKK will paint it on their hoods.

The world is getting meaner. The teens on the National Mall are symptoms of a larger ailment.

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

I have stared into that Magic Eye picture from last weekend. I have tried to relax my eye muscles just enough for the silently prayerful, tension-diffusing committed Catholic boy to emerge.

I still see only a howling horde of kids, Tomahawk-chopping and roaring with laughter at a Native American, one smirking young man in the center. I see the same display of unearned, unexamined, vaguely menacing privilege that I did on Saturday.

In the days since the incident on the National Mall, the revelation which is supposed to have changed everything is that Nathan Phillips approached the group of kids, and not the other way around. Who approached whom is only relevant if one 64-year-old man with a single drum is more menacing than a gang of teenage boys. The kids are still cackling at an elder, still mocking him with war whoops. The behavior, in its most generous interpretation, is dishonorable.

That face is me at that age, joining in the abuse of the gayest kid in class, on the days when I managed to work my way to second-gayest.

The smirk of privilege, framed by MAGA hats and mocking laughter, is all that’s there, despite what the kid in the picture—via the public relations firm his family had the means to retain—says. It is unmistakable, which is why the image was shared as widely as it was. It would not have gone viral if it didn’t resonate, if we hadn’t seen this particular strain of American smirk as long as we’ve had photography.

We’ve seen it on the faces of the white people intimidating black patrons at the Woolworth’s lunch counter, in the pictures of freshly-integrated high schools in Little Rock. We’ve seen it in our own personal histories, if we have ever been that terrifying combination of young and different in any way. We saw that smirk with our eyes, but we felt it in our stomachs.

I should be ashamed of myself, really.

I myself have experienced a bruised hippocampus and it was no laughing matter! Some unbearable asshole had enough hatred in his heart to point out my shirt was inside out.

If I hadn't of been still half drunk from the party the night before, I may have went to the ER.

Perhaps the shirt was ok and DEANALW was inside out.

DEANALW don't adjust your MAGA hat. The problem is in your head.

Poor baby! Did DEANALW smirk at you? You're so, so brave

d4e2c.jpg
The Kirk Smirk!!

Dear Leftists,

Grow the fuck up. Seriously just grow the fuck up. Your antics are tired and worn out.

Sincerely,

America

Smirks are the new hate crimes. GD white privilege!
Who does that kid think he is smirking when an old man ran up to his face and started beating a deer skin drum and humming 8 inches from his face?

Seriously though, this thread is gay and the OP is the faggot standing front and center

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

Such a moronic ridiculous thread. So brainless....so absurd.
The OP plumbs new depths in stupidity and politicized bullshit!

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

You're offended by a facial expression?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

Trump is like The People's Temple leader Jim Jones, and like The Branch Davidian leader David Koresh; Trump is the head of a CULT.

The CULT is about making white people the focus of AmeriKKKa.

Pretty simple shit.

What could go wrong when that type of brain washing hits the little white bois in Covington, and across the rest of the US?

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

Trump is like The People's Temple leader Jim Jones, and like The Branch Davidian leader David Koresh; Trump is the head of a CULT.

Pretty simple shit.

What could go wrong when that type of brain washing hits the little white bois in Covington, and across the rest of the US?

What policy has Trump implemented that only benefits white people?

What policy has he signed that you deem is racist?

I actually don't expect an answer to these questions. Typical lefties, ignore direct questions and run away when challenged.

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

Pretty simple shit.

^ offended by a facial expression, calls other people a Cult.

Irony meters the world over cry out for relief

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

View attachment 243250

You evidently have a lofty aspiration.

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

Pretty simple shit.

If Trump started a church of fascism, the smirking, Covington, bogus Christians would be first to join the congregation.

Oh my god, he smirked at that liberal ! How evil and hideous !.

PRO TIP: Grow some tougher skin, fucking pussies.

BY DAVE HOLMES
JAN 23, 2019

Liberals, just like everyone, need something that they feel good about in themselves.

Many of them suffer from a malnourished ego.

They have very little or in some cases, nothing that they do or have to help them feel good about themselves.

Under President Trump these people must feel threatened that their victimhood existebce will be at least ridiculed and at most eliminated.

They know they are inferior.

They fear they are ill equipped to function like healthy well adjusted and well equipped adults ready to deal with life's challenges and to have a good self image.

Trump is EVERYTHING that they have run from, cowered in fear of, been ridiculed by and beaten up by and have feared all their lives.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

The radical left apparently saw the smirk and a Disney executive recommended execution and disposal in a wood chipper. Case closed.

Forum List

Back