The Magic Cracker versus Bruthas Smiley and West

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

That would be about Rush Limbaugh and his hard-4-attention focus on what Tavis Smiley and Cornell West say on their show.

Seems Rush knows the Bruthas mentioned him on their show when speaking about gun control. The bruthas mentioned how after the Black Panthers legally went into the State House in California, with weapons at their sides (legally at the time) Ronald Reagan and all the other white racists and bigots sounded the alarms and screamed and demanded strict gun controls and actually started passing some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. And please, no flames on this ( know not all who supported what the racists and bigots pushed through legislatively were racists and bigots themselves....white people were afraid because they've been fed stereotypes of the Big bad Black man for so long)

The Magic Cracker went on to say that if MLK and John Lewis and other black and white civil rights leaders and marchers had been armed, there would have been no beatings and violence against the marchers or it would have been brief. Rush then adds that maybe all the marchers had to do was show their guns and all would have been peaceful, wonderful and I guess by implication --- Americans can peacefully get their rights through the barrels of guns.

Funny, in White Cheddar Cracker America, where Rushbo resides as he's no true reb-blooded Cracker, what is forgotten is the brutality of armed law enforcement against peaceful marchers and the Cracker South was heavily armed and would have welcomed shoot outs. Just look at what happened in the Carolinas during the 70s and 80s

note: while the language here may be harsh, it is NOT a flame against any posts or anyone member in here..it is the OP. Innuendo, deception, deceit, and euphemism is where people like Rush Limbaugh live so I find it only appropriate to not treat them with any faux respect or decency

Dante
:cool:
dD

Media/Race Relations/Gun Control/Politics = where to put it? Default = Current Events

Limbaugh is a political satirist and buffoon. He enjoys rousing the left and is very good at it. Take him for what he's worth. He's not a spokesman for conservatives, he simply starts his performance art from that premise.

Well, he certainly got you and other like-minded moonbats to post comments on it.. I think he accomplished exactly what he set out to accomplish.

:clap:

That would be about Rush Limbaugh and his hard-4-attention focus on what Tavis Smiley and Cornell West say on their show.

Seems Rush knows the Bruthas mentioned him on their show when speaking about gun control. The bruthas mentioned how after the Black Panthers legally went into the State House in California, with weapons at their sides (legally at the time) Ronald Reagan and all the other white racists and bigots sounded the alarms and screamed and demanded strict gun controls and actually started passing some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. And please, no flames on this ( know not all who supported what the racists and bigots pushed through legislatively were racists and bigots themselves....white people were afraid because they've been fed stereotypes of the Big bad Black man for so long)

The Magic Cracker went on to say that if MLK and John Lewis and other black and white civil rights leaders and marchers had been armed, there would have been no beatings and violence against the marchers or it would have been brief. Rush then adds that maybe all the marchers had to do was show their guns and all would have been peaceful, wonderful and I guess by implication --- Americans can peacefully get their rights through the barrels of guns.

Funny, in White Cheddar Cracker America, where Rushbo resides as he's no true reb-blooded Cracker, what is forgotten is the brutality of armed law enforcement against peaceful marchers and the Cracker South was heavily armed and would have welcomed shoot outs. Just look at what happened in the Carolinas during the 70s and 80s

note: while the language here may be harsh, it is NOT a flame against any posts or anyone member in here..it is the OP. Innuendo, deception, deceit, and euphemism is where people like Rush Limbaugh live so I find it only appropriate to not treat them with any faux respect or decency

Dante
dD

Media/Race Relations/Gun Control/Politics = where to put it? Default = Current Events

I'm not sure if you're a card-carrying member of the Black Panther Party or a card-carrying member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Either way, you are the biggest RACIST and BIGOT I have seen in this forum in a LONG time.

Dante
dD

I'm not sure if you're a card-carrying member of the Black Panther Party or a card-carrying member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Either way, you are the biggest RACIST and BIGOT I have seen in this forum in a LONG time.
Coming from you...

It is sweet that USMB allows the medicated and imbecilic to post, but...

Limbaugh is a political satirist and buffoon. He enjoys rousing the left and is very good at it. Take him for what he's worth. He's not a spokesman for conservatives, he simply starts his performance art from that premise.

why did michael steele, chairman of the rnc at the time, apologize to him if he's merely an "entertainer". :eusa_eh:

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”

Seeing as the Back Panthers are long gone it couldn't be that.

(sits back and waits for uneducated folks to splain things)

why did michael steele, chairman of the rnc at the time, apologize to him if he's merely an "entertainer". :eusa_eh:

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”

You'll have to ask MIchael Steele about that. No one with any sense takes Rush seriously.

Forum List

Back