The man made warmers are so desperate

The media has failed us... just two weeks ago we had daily reports about Iran getting ready to attack Israel.... anytime now Iran will bomb Israel... it went on for 5 to 10 days till they moved on to storms and other BS....

the bunch is so desperate for more hurricanes in the last 2 weeks I have seen repeated headlines about the potential storms. No real storms just wishful dreaming. The one tonight was about possible waves that might cause a storm.
Oh! I thought this would be some Thermacell stuff.

The media has failed us... just two weeks ago we had daily reports about Iran getting ready to attack Israel.... anytime now Iran will bomb Israel... it went on for 5 to 10 days till they moved on to storms and other BS....

And Iran was behind the assassination of Trump, and Iran hacked Trump... according to CHRIS WRAY, who was actually behind BOTH.

the bunch is so desperate for more hurricanes in the last 2 weeks I have seen repeated headlines about the potential storms. No real storms just wishful dreaming. The one tonight was about possible waves that might cause a storm.

There are lies and there is data.

The actual hurricane data, documenting the strongest decade on record is the 1940s, second place the 1890s....

the bunch is so desperate for more hurricanes in the last 2 weeks I have seen repeated headlines about the potential storms. No real storms just wishful dreaming.

SHHHH! Shut your face! Damn! Here comes another man-made climate changer storm!

https://www.wallpaperflare.com/static/707/346/562/styrs%C3%B6-blue-ocean-blue-sky-daytime-wallpaper.jpg

Less than 40% chance of a Gulf or Mid Atlantic “disturbance”. Less than 60% chance of a similar event in The Caribbean.

In the middle of Hurricane season.

Truly the sign of end times … meteorologically speaking

I went to Houston after Beryl and had great weather. Just got back from New Orleans where we had one rain shower in the morning of the day we left for about 10 minutes. The gulf coast was great.

Beryl blew down some 70-foot pine trees in my friend's yard but they were cleaning them up when we got there. No structural damage.

Less than 40% chance of a Gulf or Mid Atlantic “disturbance”. Less than 60% chance of a similar event in The Caribbean.

In the middle of Hurricane season.

Truly the sign of end times … meteorologically speaking
One hopes you're right.

Forum List

Back