A convicted felon / President?

You keep advertising your ignorance. We get it already. You don't understand what's going on so you make it up as you go along.
I understand that Trump was found guilty of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in the first degree by a jury of his peers.

You don't even understand that much. Lol.

Every patriot that signed the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were treasonous felons.

Jesus Christ was a convicted felon.

President Trump is in good company.

We don't need a piece of paper to tell us what this sleazy fuck is....

View attachment 1005606
Some were tried and convicted felons. Nathan Hale was tried, convicted and hanged. George Walton, Thomas Heyward Jr., Arthur Middleton, Edward Rutledge and Richard Stockton were all convicted felons and all signed the Declaration of Independence.

If Trump is convicted of opposing twisted terrorist democrats he is in good company, revered company.

I understand that Trump was found guilty of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in the first degree by a jury of his peers.

You don't even understand that much. Lol.
You understand that there was a jury verdict. Good. It's a start. The men that signed the Declaration of Independence were convicted felons. Trump is in excellent company.

Why not?

So?

Where a person, NOT convicted, has been sentenced for a crime, they didn't commit?
Yeah, explain that one, ONE more time.
It's here. Many MANY times. Look it up. In fact, look it up in several places because one or two will only confuse you.

You understand that there was a jury verdict. Good. It's a start. The men that signed the Declaration of Independence were convicted felons. Trump is in excellent company.
Lol, yes; being a felon is good cause of the founders. ROFL.

The party of law and order exalting felonies as a virtue.

This is good stuff. Tell me more.

Since Donald Trump was convicted of 34 felony counts earlier this year, I was wondering:

Has America ever had a convicted felon / President?

Maybe some of you history buffs can tell me, because I can't recall one.
being it was political lawfare only Trump haters for the most part are giving it any thought.

Lawfare?

Are political candidates above the law in the country you live in?
You can save your phony narrative. BS Russian collusion by the Clinton camp, calling parents questioning local school board polices domestic terrorists Biden getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter? LOL

You can save your phony narrative. BS Russian collusion by the Clinton camp, calling parents questioning local school board polices domestic terrorists Biden getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter? LOL
Lol, thanks for your list of media provided conspiracies.

How come you think political candidates are above the law?

Forum List

Back