A convicted felon / President?

What bookkeepers?
1725373341141.png

Yes phony charges and show trials are a banana republic thing. It's a democrat thing.
They weren't phony.

They were real.

One was so real it made him a felon.

The other two were very real as well. They made him an adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster.

Which phony charges are you referring too?

They weren't phony.

They were real.

One was so real it made him a felon.

The other two were very real as well. They made him an adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster.

Which phony charges are you referring too?
Real only in the minds of twisted terrorist democrats.

No, Nixon as a President was president who became a criminal who became president, Diaper Don is a criminal who became president.
Awesome you have come to the conclusion Trump wins. Its a statement for what we think of the lefts rouge "justice" system.

You mean the law.
The law as believed by twisted terrorist democrats. The kind of twisted terrorist democrats that put grandmothers in prison for praying and let illegal alien killers go free.

You will never convince me that twisted terrorist democrats are anything other than twisted terrorist democrats.

The law as believed by twisted terrorist democrats. The kind of twisted terrorist democrats that put grandmothers in prison for praying and let illegal alien killers go free.
You will never convince me that twisted terrorist democrats are anything other than twisted terrorist democrats.
That's a neat story but Trump is still a convicted felon despite your thots and feels about America's legal system.

Yeah..........Cults are like that.

So................WHY is a person NOT convicted, being sentenced?

Trump sentencing delayed as judge in "hush money" case ...

View attachment 1005773
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics
Jul 2, 2024 — Justice Juan Merchan set a new sentencing date of Sept. 18, "if such is still necessary."
I just cannot explain this one more time. I have done it dozens of times. Others have explained it. I'm done. I can't do it anymore. Look around. Find one of the many, many explanations.

I just cannot explain this one more time. I have done it dozens of times. Others have explained it. I'm done. I can't do it anymore. Look around. Find one of the many, many explanations.
I understand your frustrations.

It's difficult to defend a convicted felon.

Forum List

Back