Why Trump will lose big time!

Somewhere around the 6th or 7th of November the cry of "Stolen Election" will reverberate across America. Since Trump is incapable of losing at anything, this will be his excuse, as it was in 2020. Losing to President Biden in 2020 was bad enough, but losing to a black woman in 2024 will be something he can never stomach, no matter how big a landslide she puts on him. He will piss and moan for the rest of his sorry life.

And, the reasons for his defeat are simple:

1. Abortion. By repeatedly bragging about taking down Roe v. Wade, then trying to wiggle his way out of it, Trump has screwed himself good.

2. The military. He has repeatedly demonstrated how he despises our troops by calling them "suckers and losers," by making a fool of himself at Arlington and by denigrating the nation's highest military award, "The Medal of Honor."

3. Immigration. He blew his biggest campaign target by scuttling a bi-partisan bill in the Senate to address the southern border.

Any one of these gives Kamala enough firepower to defeat him; all three together will give her enough for a landslide victory and the total defeat of maga.

So get ready for the very loud cries "stolen election." He will have nothing else to lean on!

Bigly!!!
Very impressive that you can grope your crystal ball and predict the future.

Why would you lose 70 thousand when Real Steate is at aln all time high since Biden came in. That does not even make sense. I get unsolicited offers to buy my property a couple of times a week and live in an area where my property has doubled in value the last 4 years.
And at 7% interest it takes a millionaire to afford it.
Doubling in 4 years is baloney.

I consider Policy long before I pass judgeement. Been ther,done that. On top of his looks and personally Trump is a cheap,Wanta be gangster who fizzled away his Dads fortune . He has cleated, grifted all his life. I do not want him near the WhiteHouse ever again. You are still trying to fool yourself. I deal with facts , you know reality.
K...o...o...k
Whine about Trump while the biggest crime family in history operates out of the White House.

Debating the 2020 election is a waste of time.

Would you agree that a big step towards restoring faith in our elections would be requiring valid identification to vote? How about we fix things so there aren't claims of voter fraud?
That would require gagging Trump and his cult.

The majority of Americans think requiring valid ID to vote is a good idea, John. Are THEY filth as well?

Which ones don't require a valid photo ID to vote? Let's see...Arizona...Pennsylvania...Wisconsin...notice a trend, John? Those are battleground States...places where elections are apt to be the closest and the most contested...hence places most in NEED of secure elections!
Elections are secure, traitor.

Why would you lose 70 thousand when Real Steate is at aln all time high since Biden came in. That does not even make sense. I get unsolicited offers to buy my property a couple of times a week and live in an area where my property has doubled in value the last 4 years.
I have two properties, one has increased in value and the other is a fixer upper. Two completely different, unrelated dynamics. I couldn’t have afforded to buy the cheaper one under Biden as I’ve lost too much money, a result of energy policy and money printing.

I just received an official Republican state official , Republican,asking me to be sure and vote.

I have voted mail in ever since I quit working at the polls. I can follow when my vote was mailed, when it arrived at the BOE, INCLUDED IN THE COUNT AND WHEN IT WAS COUNTED. A SIMPLE APP .does that. You are bring up every consiracy you have heard. And I answered every one.

Trump lost! Quit deluding yourself. Even Trump admitted he lost.
The election was stolen and never vetted. Stop being in denial.

I have two properties, one has increased in value and the other is a fixer upper. Two completely different, unrelated dynamics. I couldn’t have afforded to buy the cheaper one under Biden as I’ve lost too much money, a result of energy policy and money printing.
You sound like a broke person.

States rights....isn't that what your kind says? Literally 72% of states require id to vote.
States don't have the right to have fraudulent elections, John. If they are then the Federal Government needs to step in. 72% of States are doing the right thing...28% are not. Those 28% affect NATIONAL elections!

Forum List

Back