The Marxists/Democrats always play word games with 1/2 truths instead of the truth. I guess if they told the truth, maybe their voters would turn.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
The 10 States With The Most Firearm Fatalities: Is Yours The Worst?

The 10 States With The Most Firearm Fatalities: Is Yours The Worst?​

Firearm fatalities continue to be a pressing issue in the United States, with certain states bearing the brunt of this tragic problem. Here, we present a list of the ten ...

You find that the Democrat run cities are the reason why the states have high gun deaths.

Always blaming the states not the cities in the states. Everyone of these cities is run by a Marxist/Democrat.

Figure1Website.ashx

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

The 10 States With The Most Firearm Fatalities: Is Yours The Worst?

You find that the Democrat run cities are the reason why the states have high gun deaths.

Always blaming the states not the cities in the states. Everyone of these cities is run by a Marxist/Democrat.

Figure1Website.ashx

View attachment 787378
Considering you don't give a rat's ass about the victims I see you are standing on the dead to make a political point, congrats.

It's amazing when you consider you can drive across one of the DC Potomac river bridges into Virginia and the crime rate is four times less.

Arlington County, Virginia.....14.19 per 1,000 residents.

DC......60 per 1,000 residents.

Now if you messed-up and went from DC to adjacent PG County MD, it jumps back up to 50.06 per 1,000 residents.

Now if I could only put my finger on why that is. ;)

It's amazing when you consider you can drive across one of the DC Potomac river bridges into Virginia and the crime rate is four times less.

Arlington County, Virginia.....14.19 per 1,000 residents.

DC......60 per 1,000 residents.

Now if you messed-up and went from DC to adjacent PG County MD, it jumps back up to 50.06 per 1,000 residents.

Now if I could only put my finger on why that is. ;)
Same when you drive into Okiehoma and it is run by Repubs in the major cities and the urban areas. Now, tell me why that is....

Was Cain a Republican or Democrat when he killed his brother Abel who was a Democrat or was he a Republican?

Quit using the word "marxist" until you learn what it actually means.
I know what it means, while low IQ people like you think otherwise. I have been around the world, seen what Marxism does to countries, while you probably never left your parents basement.

I put a whole post for Marxism, did you even look at it? Of course not, have to clear the room of the dope smoke for you to see clearly..

Forum List

Back