The Meaning of "Triggered"

It was a blizzard of Rabid Right Wing Snowflakes who were triggered by the Biden Victory. The Blizzard was gathered and whirled into a hyper-state of snowflakiness by the Biggest Snowflake of them all. The Grand Trumpyflake. Who went off to hide and watch the storm from afar.

Snowflakes and triggered people don't respond months later. they respond right away then go whine to someone else to get the issue fixed.

They live in a constant state of being triggered.

No, they don't. again not using the word right.

You want to call them agitated? Yes. Angry? Yes.

But nothing about what they are doing says what they are hearing is actually harming them, and none of them are asking for someone to make it go away or put warnings on said content in some manner.

No, they don't. again not using the word right.

You want to call them agitated? Yes. Angry? Yes.

But nothing about what they are doing says what they are hearing is actually harming them, and none of them are asking for someone to make it go away or put warnings on said content in some manner.
I'll call them what I want to call them

Perpetually Triggered. By Brandon.

Why did I know you would brush that off?

Because most triggering happens when someone is just giving a calm speech or having a calm debate, and the triggered person overreacts and demands the person stop speaking.

THAT's triggered.

You mean the patriots who exercised their right to protest against a stolen election? It is not "triggered" to be righteously angry. If someone rapes your wife and you get mad, that's not being triggered, thats a righteous response.

It takes an intelligent mind to discern the difference. Apparently you lack that asset.
If you want an intelligent mind then konradv is not for you

It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

I love this one: TRIGGERED!! ::

Lol, so it's the lefty getting thrown off the planes huh? Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Here's an Ass that scream's "I'm Triggered" 24/7/365. Proudly displaying his colors for the Exalted one.

24/7/365 ? I have only been here half a day you idiot.

And what I am displaying is YOUR colors, the Nazi Democrat.

But, please do continue to make an idiot of yourself. You only prove the premise of the thread.

Hahaha but your outfit is so dazzling, and it seems to fit you very well too.

It just screams "I'm Triggered Already"

Well, once again, you have proven two things:

1) You're an idiot because I am not triggered in the slightest
2) You proved that my thread is correct:

QUOTE:
It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

I love this one: TRIGGERED!! ::

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like.

Tell me more.

1643155573140.png

Forum List

Back