The media says doom and gloom for DeSantis!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Thats right everyone. Apparently DeSantis went to London England and no one there likes him.

According to the article, major heads of corporations were unimpressed with him. They cited him looking down at his shoes a lot and never saying thank you for anything.

Yep, his political career is over.

Now on the the Trump campaign, someone the Left can really get behind cuz no one does it better apparently.

They be skeered. I say keep the skeer upon them.
I still can't get over that DeSantis looks at his shoes a lot and never says thank you

How can any of you Christian voters out there vote for such a man lacking in morality like this?

Sick.

:auiqs.jpg:

Thats right everyone. Apparently DeSantis went to London England and no one there likes him.

According to the article, major heads of corporations were unimpressed with him. They cited him looking down at his shoes a lot and never saying thank you for anything.

Now on the the Trump campaign, someone the Left can really get behind cuz no one does it better apparently.
Like Harris and Warren, he's a disappointing campaigner. Unlike Harris and Warren, DeSantis is a world class moron who ships human beings thousands of miles as a publicity stunt.

The Pedocrat Press is going to relentlessly beat down DeSantis.
The Pedocrats fear DeSantis because he makes Biden look horrible.

Why would any GOV of a US state need to travel overseas to give speeches? There is enough problems right here in America. Piglousy and the crew don't need to be in Italy. Lindseed and 43 don't need to be in Asia. How do we put a stop to this waste and abuse of our TAX DOLLARS!//

p.s. remember the patheic low energy Jeb tour of Europe and ME after he "announced". The Trump proceed to push him to the kiddee table with Carly and the clownshow.

I still can't get over that DeSantis looks at his shoes a lot and never says thank you

How can any of you Christian voters out there vote for such a man lacking in morality like this?

Sick.

Florida women are starting to sue Ron DeSantis because they nearly died because of pregnancy complications.

Obstetricians and teachers are fleeing the state. Hospital maternity care units are closing due to staffing problems.

Even his House Reps are fed up with him. DeSantos will be lucky to be reelected governor of Florida after this is over.

Sick.

When Biden does it he is looking for pee drips.

1) It's the hack-a-rama at Bidness Insider, so you're going to get his.

2) As better-than-average a Governor that DeSantis is, he's not really ready for prime time....And his establishment insider hack donors and consultants aren't doing him any favors.

Last edited:
Trump's PACs have spent $8 million in ads against Ron desantis. Trump cares.
Trump says he is a horrible governor

How then did he get the most votes of any governor?

Maybe Trump thinks DeSantis rigged the election

All I know is, you and Trump are joined at the hip saying what a terrible governor he is.

You two deserve each other.

Forum List

Back