The Merrick Garland Insurrection

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Great informative article. Merrick Garland needs to be thrown in a political prison. He's just as much an enemy of the people as Heinrich Himmler was in the early days of Hitler's regime. And given the chance, he'd probably become just as much a monster as Himmler did in the latter years. This is exactly why Jim Jordan and the Republican oversight committees will be investigating the DOJ and FBI becoming a political arm of corruption at the very top levels of management, and Joe Biden's business dealings with his son Hunter. Several whistle blowers within these government agencies have already came forward with information.

A sitting president has never been indicted. Justice had to be delayed for Crooked Donald.

His chickens are coming home to roost.

I suspect this is the sole reason he announced his candidacy. He knows he hasn't a chance at the nomination, but being a candidate allows him to whine about political persecution.

A sitting president has never been indicted. Justice had to be delayed for Crooked Donald.

His chickens are coming home to roost.

I suspect this is the sole reason he announced his candidacy. He knows he hasn't a chance at the nomination, but being a candidate allows him to whine about political persecution.

And you believe that why, because that's what they told you to believe?

If Trump running could help the Communists in any way, they'd be promoting his nomination. But as we have seen the last six years, they are doing everything in their power to stop him from running. It would be like the right going after Whorris with knives and spears to try and keep her from running for the presidency. We couldn't ask for anything better than have her challenge Dementia.

You people on the left have no ability to read the writing on the wall.

And you believe that why, because that's what they told you to believe?
I did not say believe. I said I suspect. I have very good reason to suspect, but without direct evidence that is all I can do.

As for "they" telling me what to believe, it should have been very obvious long before now I think for myself.

If Trump running could help the Communists in any way, they'd be promoting his nomination.
Well, KGB Putin did all he could to give Trump a leg up.

But as we have seen the last six years, they are doing everything in their power to stop him from running.
No sane person wants someone as criminal and chronic a liar and huckster as Trump to be president. It's just common sense, man!
You people on the left have no ability to read the writing on the wall.

I am always curious as to how you fools come to the conclusion I am a leftist just because I detest Trump.

Don't you understand what a Never Trumper is?

I have posted my personal political positions literally THOUSANDS of times on this forum. It is absolutely stunning anyone with even a pea brain could come to the conclusion I am a leftist.

Absolutely stunning.

PROPAGANDISTS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

PARROTING TARDS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARDS: G5000 is a fucking Biden-loving commie leftist!

Trump has broken a lot of laws. All across the nation.

When this is pointed out, the tards always asked, "Duhhhhh...what crimes has he been convicted of, you commie leftist?" while Trump hid behind the office of the presidency.

Now that Trump is on the verge of being indicted, they are screaming oh how unfair it is!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2:

No sane person wants someone as criminal and chronic a liar and huckster as Trump to be president. It's just common sense, man!

Did you just start following politics or what? The Democrats will do anything to stay in power including selling their soul to the devil. A criminal with no crime committed and a liar that can be labeled to every President in the last 50 years or more.

It's common sense you leftists lack--not us.

I am always curious as to how you fools come to the conclusion I am a leftist just because I detest Trump.

Don't you understand what a Never Trumper is?

I have posted my personal political positions literally THOUSANDS of times on this forum. It is absolutely stunning anyone with even a pea brain could come to the conclusion I am a leftist.

Absolutely stunning.

It's much more than that. You have been against every Republican from Congress to Governor. Trust me, you're not the only leftist on USMB to deny their actual political affiliation out of shame.

Trump has broken a lot of laws. All across the nation.

When this is pointed out, the tards always asked, "Duhhhhh...what crimes has he been convicted of, you commie leftist?" while Trump hid behind the office of the presidency.

Now that Trump is on the verge of being indicted, they are screaming oh how unfair it is!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2:
Start naming those laws, you freak.

Did you just start following politics or what? The Democrats will do anything to stay in power including selling their soul to the devil. A criminal with no crime committed and a liar that can be labeled to every President in the last 50 years or more.

It's common sense you leftists lack--not us.

It's much more than that. You have been against every Republican from Congress to Governor. Trust me, you're not the only leftist on USMB to deny their actual political affiliation out of shame.
You idiots ASS-U-ME that since I am a Never Trumper I must support Democrats.

My god, I can't even fathom the depth of stupidity required to come to that conclusion in the face of the THOUSANDS of posts about my political beliefs I have put on this forum.

I have voted for ONE Democrat my entire life. And that was at the request of William F. Buckley. Do you even know who that is?

PROPAGANDIST: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

TARDS: You fucking Biden-loving commie Democrat!

It you fucktards spent less time propagating a tsunami of bullshit, I would not have to spend so much of my time bitch slapping you dumb fucks.

You idiots ASS-U-ME that since I am a Never Trumper I must support Democrats.

My god, I can't even fathom the depth of stupidity required to come to that conclusion in the face of the THOUSANDS of posts about my political beliefs I have put on this forum.

I have voted for ONE Democrat my entire life. And that was at the request of William F. Buckley. Do you even know who that is?

PROPAGANDIST: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

TARDS: You fucking Biden-loving commie Democrat!

It you fucktards spent less time propagating a tsunami of bullshit, I would not have to spend so much of my time bitch slapping you dumb fucks.

Yeah, you're really bitch slapping us. :auiqs.jpg: Fantasy is yet another liberal trait.

You are not just an anti-Trumper, you're an anti-conservative. Your posts reveal you are against any conservative or conservative ideas. But oh, you are really a conservative. :eusa_shhh:

If you really want to convince us you're any kind of conservative at all, start acting like one.

Yeah, you're really bitch slapping us. :auiqs.jpg: Fantasy is yet another liberal trait.

You are not just an anti-Trumper, you're an anti-conservative. Your posts reveal you are against any conservative or conservative ideas. But oh, you are really a conservative. :eusa_shhh:

If you really want to convince us you're any kind of conservative at all, start acting like one.
g5000 is the political version of being non-binary!

Great informative article. Merrick Garland needs to be thrown in a political prison. He's just as much an enemy of the people as Heinrich Himmler was in the early days of Hitler's regime. And given the chance, he'd probably become just as much a monster as Himmler did in the latter years. This is exactly why Jim Jordan and the Republican oversight committees will be investigating the DOJ and FBI becoming a political arm of corruption at the very top levels of management, and Joe Biden's business dealings with his son Hunter. Several whistle blowers within these government agencies have already came forward with information.

Boy oh boy, he's TRIGGERED! His rant article is pretty darn funny..... Though you could sense his blood pressure going through the roof! Which can't be good for his health....

Would you rather Garland continue to do it? This investigation or two, have been going on for a few months?

Justice delayed is justice denied. They have to move forward, and trump is declaring he's running a year early for the race, to try to stop the DOJ from finishing their investigations, and possibly making charges against him. Garland called Trump's bluff, so to say.....

Forum List

Back