The Merrick Garland Insurrection

A sitting president has never been indicted. Justice had to be delayed for Crooked Donald.

His chickens are coming home to roost.

I suspect this is the sole reason he announced his candidacy. He knows he hasn't a chance at the nomination, but being a candidate allows him to whine about political persecution.
deflection

A sitting president has never been indicted. Justice had to be delayed for Crooked Donald.

I suspect this is the sole reason he announced his candidacy. He knows he hasn't a chance at the nomination, but being a candidate allows him to whine about political persecution.
1) that’s why there is impeachment, to remove a president so he can be indicted…of course you need evidence
2) additionally he’s been two years since he’s been in office…but again you need evidence to indict ans convict…you don’t need any to harass…that’s what we are seeing rhe stalinist tactics of rhe demafacist.

PROPAGANDISTS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

PARROTING TARDS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARDS: G5000 is a fucking Biden-loving commie leftist!

Garland is a tyrant who pisses on the tree of liberty. The same tree that only a couple hundred years ago, would have been nourished by his blood.

I suppose one could say the same thing about the rest of you little Marxist tyrants. Like the Ukrainian woman who told the Russian soldier: "Put sunflower seeds in your pocket so they grow when you die", you leftists should carry liberty tree seeds in your pockets.

Garland is a tyrant who pisses on the tree of liberty. The same tree that only a couple hundred years ago, would have been nourished by his blood.

I suppose one could say the same thing about the rest of you little Marxist tyrants. Like the Ukrainian woman who told the Russian soldier: "Put sunflower seeds in your pocket so they grow when you die", you leftists should carry liberty tree seeds in your pockets.
Great accurate post.

Great accurate post.

Thanks. I even made a meme this morning...

tree.jpg

Great informative article. Merrick Garland needs to be thrown in a political prison. He's just as much an enemy of the people as Heinrich Himmler was in the early days of Hitler's regime. And given the chance, he'd probably become just as much a monster as Himmler did in the latter years. This is exactly why Jim Jordan and the Republican oversight committees will be investigating the DOJ and FBI becoming a political arm of corruption at the very top levels of management, and Joe Biden's business dealings with his son Hunter. Several whistle blowers within these government agencies have already came forward with information.

So a MAGAt admits they are for political prisons. How very fascist of you.

Here is a question that I've asked several times, and now you can have the honor of being the first to answer:

If the only reason Trump was not indicted was that he was a sitting president, why was he not indicted on January 21st, 2021?

Great informative article. Merrick Garland needs to be thrown in a political prison. He's just as much an enemy of the people as Heinrich Himmler was in the early days of Hitler's regime. And given the chance, he'd probably become just as much a monster as Himmler did in the latter years. This is exactly why Jim Jordan and the Republican oversight committees will be investigating the DOJ and FBI becoming a political arm of corruption at the very top levels of management, and Joe Biden's business dealings with his son Hunter. Several whistle blowers within these government agencies have already came forward with information.

I have been watching the debate on this with interest. Some of course are so outraged at the politicalization and weaponization of the DOJ/FBI that they want Garland's head on a platter (metaphorically speaking.) And others question whether his actions, however despicable and unacceptable, rise to the level of 'treason, bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors' that the Constitution states as the justification for impeachment.

I agree that using the DOJ/FBI for political purposes and advantage or otherwise to target ones political enemies should qualify as a 'high crime and misdemeanor' but I'm not convinced any court would agree. Certainly a Democrat controlled Senate will not agree.

While Bill Clinton committed real crimes as confirmed by a federal court, the Arkansas Bar and the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump did not. A malicious House had to manufacture crimes in order to impeach but those impeachments only netted contempt for the House and did not even slow DJT down.

Impeaching Garland would be much the same. It will be portrayed by the MSM and Democrats as pure revenge and without merit and of course the Senate won't remove him from office. Patriots/GOP might have more to lose than gain by wasting time on it and whould just work harder to remove him via the ballot box in 2024.

Great informative article.
If you're into Conservative op-ed pieces as "fact"... :auiqs.jpg:
Merrick Garland needs to be thrown in a political prison.
Such facilities do not exist in the United States. Perhaps your role-model Vladimir Putin can show you a "real" one.
He's just as much an enemy of the people as Heinrich Himmler was in the early days of Hitler's regime.
Hor$e$hit.
And given the chance, he'd probably become just as much a monster as Himmler did in the latter years.
More hor$e$hit.
This is exactly why Jim Jordan and the Republican oversight committees will be investigating the DOJ and FBI becoming a political arm of corruption at the very top levels of management,
I'm sure they're "real skeeeered" now... especially coming from traitorous scum who whipped-up the crowds on January 6, 2021 for their Orange Massa.
and Joe Biden's business dealings with his son Hunter.
Go for it. If you find anything worthwhile then act on it.
Several whistle blowers within these government agencies have already came forward with information.
MAGA Wankers dug into the bureaucracy like tics?

------
Rumpian juvenile Neanderthals and Red-Cap'ped trailer trash acting-out their teenage angst... :itsok:

I have been watching the debate on this with interest. Some of course are so outraged at the politicalization and weaponization of the DOJ/FBI that they want Garland's head on a platter (metaphorically speaking.) And others question whether his actions, however despicable and unacceptable, rise to the level of 'treason, bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors' that the Constitution states as the justification for impeachment.

I agree that using the DOJ/FBI for political purposes and advantage or otherwise to target ones political enemies should qualify as a 'high crime and misdemeanor' but I'm not convinced any court would agree. Certainly a Democrat controlled Senate will not agree.

While Bill Clinton committed real crimes as confirmed by a federal court, the Arkansas Bar and the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump did not. A malicious House had to manufacture crimes in order to impeach but those impeachments only netted contempt for the House and did not even slow DJT down.

Impeaching Garland would be much the same. It will be portrayed by the MSM and Democrats as pure revenge and without merit and of course the Senate won't remove him from office. Patriots/GOP might have more to lose than gain by wasting time on it and whould just work harder to remove him via the ballot box in 2024.

Perhaps but it would give the situation exposure. The MSM does well hiding transgressions of the Democrat party and their players. I would be willing to bet my dollar to your dime that many on the left don't even know he refused to do his duty when protestors gathered at SJ's homes to protest the upcoming abortion decision, which ultimately led to a plot to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh. By going after Garland, the media couldn't ignore such a matter any longer.

And you believe that why, because that's what they told you to believe?

If Trump running could help the Communists in any way, they'd be promoting his nomination. But as we have seen the last six years, they are doing everything in their power to stop him from running. It would be like the right going after Whorris with knives and spears to try and keep her from running for the presidency. We couldn't ask for anything better than have her challenge Dementia.

You people on the left have no ability to read the writing on the wall.
It's Garland & DOJ's job to put criminal lowlife scum like Trump in prison, meathead. Which is where anyone else would have been sent a long time ago if the did what your guy has done.

Keep playing the dummy act but your in for a big letdown.

It's Garland & DOJ's job to put criminal lowlife scum like Trump in prison, meathead. Which is where anyone else would have been sent a long time ago if the did what your guy has done.

Hey lowlife, you’re showing yourself to be the dummy yet again. What crime has Trump been PROVEN to have committed boy? You’re just going to end up in tears when this latest fiasco blows up in Garland’s face.

Hey lowlife, you’re showing yourself to be the dummy yet again. What crime has Trump been PROVEN to have committed boy? You’re just going to end up in tears when this latest fiasco blows up in Garland’s face.
Did I say cheeto guy was convicted yet, Trump's asseater? The SC will show that Gangster Trump is a criminal & should be charged, asswipe.

The only thing being blown up is your Trump doll, dickhead.

So again, what did Trump do?

Perhaps but it would give the situation exposure. The MSM does well hiding transgressions of the Democrat party and their players. I would be willing to bet my dollar to your dime that many on the left don't even know he refused to do his duty when protestors gathered at SJ's homes to protest the upcoming abortion decision, which ultimately led to a plot to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh. By going after Garland, the media couldn't ignore such a matter any longer.

The media mostly refuses to deal with Biden's obvious mental decline, millions overrunning the border, the Biden policies that have great exacerbated inflation, the laptop from hell, and anything else that turns out not to fit their narrative. If they are covering something they think they can blame on a rightwinger/Patriot/Trump supporter and it turns out to be something embarrassing to their side, it immediately disappears from the newspapers and television coverage.

They can ignore and do ignore as much as possible anything and everything that the Dem operatives tell them to ignore. I'm pretty sure house hearings will get little if any news coverage and what there is will be depicted as 'sore losers' and political revenge motivated and its all Trump's fault. The few news orgs that will cover it such as maybe Fox, Newsmax, OAN, NY Post and such reach only those who already know about it.

I guess I'm saying that while I appreciate your post, I think Patriots have more to lose that gain in an impeachment process.

Last edited:

Hitlary deserves Jail far more than Donaldus Magnus

Forum List

Back