The most corrupt states in America

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Measurement - by the number of convicted corruption charges per year. of public office holders..
(R) or (D) indicates majority of state senators/governorship in past years

1) Louisiana (D and R) has went back and forth between Governors and chamber numbers)
2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
8) New Jersey (D , but is fairly evenly controlled)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

What does this list say to you?
Anything stand out?

The number of convicted corruption charges could also be seen as a state wherein public office holders are being held accountable moreso than other states. There could be some states that are so deeply red or blue that corruption charges aren't even brought to court. Governance on the other hand, is a little more obvious; which states are more poorly run and are in serious fiscal condition.

The number of convicted corruption charges could also be seen as a state wherein public office holders are being held accountable moreso than other states. There could be some states that are so deeply red or blue that corruption charges aren't even brought to court. Governance on the other hand, is a little more obvious; which states are more poorly run and are in serious fiscal condition.

That was my thought, exactly, on seeing the OP. I live in California, which I am certain has a government that is at least as corrupt as any of the states listed above. California is so corrupt, that the crooks who run our government are able to get away with it, with no fear at all of being held accountable.

Measurement - by the number of convicted corruption charges per year. of public office holders..

1) Louisiana (D and R) has went back and forth between Governors and chamber numbers)
2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Yes. What stands out is yet another lame specious attempt to connect political parties with anthropomorphic traits.

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined. That also stands out. The years 2013 to 2015 are "past years". So are those of the entire span of human history.

That was my thought, exactly, on seeing the OP. I live in California, which I am certain has a government that is at least as corrupt as any of the states listed above. California is so corrupt, that the crooks who run our government are able to get away with it, with no fear at all of being held accountable.

yeah they are like politicians and presidents of the united states,above the law able to commit crimes everyday against humanity and get off scott free cause they KNOW they are untouchable by the law.:mad:

are you going to try and get out of california? you KNOW it is the govenment burning down the state with all those fires right?

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Yes. What stands out is yet another lame specious attempt to connect political parties with anthropomorphic traits.

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined.

Bullshit pogo, liberals destroy, conservatives.

Well they conserve.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?
I don't know how Marxataxachusetts didn't make that list....They have scandal after scandal after scandal with their state police.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined. That also stands out. The years 2013 to 2015 are "past years". So are those of the entire span of human history.

Au contraire - the point is corruption happens regardless of what party is in control.
It's exactly even.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined.

Well they conserve.

Ain't nuttin' in the OP about either "liberals" or "conservatives".

Prove me wrong.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Au contraire - the point is corruption happens regardless of what party is in control.
It's pretty even.

That's just agreeing with what I said. It's a specious correlation.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Well they conserve.

Prove me wrong.
I am the OP.... I retyped the list as it is, and then added the (D) or (R) based on the past several election cycles of both governor and chamber members.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Well they conserve.

Prove me wrong.

It's well known by now liberals smoke pot and take poops in the streets..

And conservatives pick up the poop and feed it to liberals..

A never ending cycle or something like that

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

It's pretty even.

No, what is missleading? ALl I did was copy a list, then added what party affiliation is the state based on who is elected.

:piss2:

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Well they conserve.

Prove me wrong.

It's well known by now liberals smoke pot and take poops in the streets..

And conservatives pick up the poop and feed it to liberals..

A never ending cycle or something like that

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Well they conserve.

Prove me wrong.
I am the OP.... I retyped the list as it is, and then added the (D) or (R) based on the past several election cycles of both governor and chamber members.

Ok, can you explain it to us why lefty's smoke pot and poop in the streets?

Is there something wrong with them , or is it normal?

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

It's pretty even.

No, what is missleading? ALl I did was copy a list, then added what party affiliation is the state based on who is elected.

It's not "misleading", it's just specious to expect the D or R would mean anything.

We're not in disagreement here. This site is infested with binary bots who think all manner of human inspiration or degradation stems from a D or an R, which is, I think you agree, absurd. Within five minutes either of us can find some yahoo trying to foist personality traits on them. And a bit later some other yahoo will ooze in here going "yabbut insert state here had all insert party here officials in 1872 and they were a wreck".

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Well they conserve.

Prove me wrong.

Ok, can you explain it to us why lefty's smoke pot and poop in the streets?

Is there something wrong with them , or is it normal?
I live in one of the most red states in the union. It has only voted twice for a Democrat President since 1940.
And there are a LOT of people who smoke pot here. As all over the nation.
I don't think homeless people are affiliated with any party - they just go where it is easiest to be lazy and let alone.

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

It's pretty even.

It's not "misleading", it's just specious to expect the D or R would mean anything.

We're not in disagreement here. This site is infested with binary bots who think all manner of human inspiration or degradation stems from a D or an R, which is, I think you agree, absurd. Within five minutes either of us can find some yahoo trying to foist personality traits on them.
I would agree with your point, only that the D and R is not misleading, actually make the point... that corruption in government exist no matter what party is on charge

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?
Curious as to where you got this list.

Forum List

Back