The most corrupt states in America

Measurement - by the number of convicted corruption charges per year. of public office holders..
(R) or (D) indicates majority of state senators/governorship in past years

1) Louisiana (D and R) has went back and forth between Governors and chamber numbers)
2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
8) New Jersey (D , but is fairly evenly controlled)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

What does this list say to you?
Anything stand out?

Yes. What stands out is yet another lame specious attempt to connect political parties with anthropomorphic traits.

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined. That also stands out. The years 2013 to 2015 are "past years". So are those of the entire span of human history.

Au contraire - the point is corruption happens regardless of what party is in control.
It's pretty even.

That's just agreeing with what I said. It's a specious correlation.

No, what is missleading? ALl I did was copy a list, then added what party affiliation is the state based on who is elected.

It's not "misleading", it's just specious to expect the D or R would mean anything.

We're not in disagreement here. This site is infested with binary bots who think all manner of human inspiration or degradation stems from a D or an R, which is, I think you agree, absurd. Within five minutes either of us can find some yahoo trying to foist personality traits on them.

Seriously pogo?

100 years of Democrats gerrymandering blows your theory out of the water..

Republicans are going low as you now..

Yes. What stands out is yet another lame specious attempt to connect political parties with anthropomorphic traits.

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined. That also stands out. The years 2013 to 2015 are "past years". So are those of the entire span of human history.

Au contraire - the point is corruption happens regardless of what party is in control.
It's pretty even.

No, what is missleading? ALl I did was copy a list, then added what party affiliation is the state based on who is elected.

It's not "misleading", it's just specious to expect the D or R would mean anything.

We're not in disagreement here. This site is infested with binary bots who think all manner of human inspiration or degradation stems from a D or an R, which is, I think you agree, absurd. Within five minutes either of us can find some yahoo trying to foist personality traits on them.
I would agree with your point, only that the D and R is not misleading, actually make the point... that corruption in government exist no matter what party is on charge

OK, that's a worthy point, sorry if I seemed antagonistic to it. I just bristle when anybody tries to make that kind of specious correlation.

Perhaps to assist the bear-troll out of his woods we should next distinguish the vast difference between "liberal/conservative" and "political parties".

Didnt the the second black first lady say when they go low you go high?

So when pogo is the left ever take the high road?

We are waiting..

Measurement - by the number of convicted corruption charges per year. of public office holders..

1) Louisiana (D and R) has went back and forth between Governors and chamber numbers)
2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

Yeah. You're way, WAY off. Most corrupt states in America? I'd put them:

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts
  10. Anyone's guess after that.

It's pretty even.

I would agree with your point, only that the D and R is not misleading, actually make the point... that corruption in government exist no matter what party is on charge

OK, that's a worthy point, sorry if I seemed antagonistic to it. I just bristle when anybody tries to make that kind of specious correlation.

Perhaps to assist the bear-troll out of his woods we should next distinguish the vast difference between "liberal/conservative" and "political parties".

So when will the left quit the bullshit and take the highroad?

Tulsi did and you disowned her.

Why?

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts

DC is not a state you idiot

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts

Another wag who's never been anywhere near Sleaziana. A place where you literally go for a job interview and the first question is "who's your daddy".

Why?

Umbout to smack you upside da head yet again.
I like Tulsi. Always did. Back when you were hibernating. So basically, fuck you.

It's WAY too early to be as schnockered as you are right now.

However, it's good to see they got number one right. Even if the amorphous phrase "in past years" remains undefined.

Bullshit pogo, liberals destroy, conservatives.

Well they conserve.

Ain't nuttin' in the OP about either "liberals" or "conservatives".

Prove me wrong.
I am the OP.... I retyped the list as it is, and then added the (D) or (R) based on the past several election cycles of both governor and chamber members.

Ok, can you explain it to us why lefty's smoke pot and poop in the streets?

Is there something wrong with them , or is it normal?
I live in one of the most red states in the union. It has only voted twice for a Democrat President since 1940.
And there are a LOT of people who smoke pot here. As all over the nation.
I don't think homeless people are affiliated with any party - they just go where it is easiest to be lazy and let alone.

Name the state fuckhead .

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts

DC is not a state you idiot

No shit Sherlock. Thanks for pointing that out. I knew there'd be one jackass that would have to say that. But it gets treated as one by the electoral college, they keep trying to get it recognized as one and is far too corrupt to ignore.

Why?

Umbout to smack you upside da head yet again.
I like Tulsi. Always did. Back when you were hibernating. So basically, fuck you.

Uhm I am the first on USMB ..

Way back my posts can be searched..

You never posted till today

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts

Another wag who's never been anywhere near Sleaziana. A place where you literally go for a job interview and the first question is "who's your daddy".

You are obviously speaking from personal experience!

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts

Indeed. But it's not exactly a secret. My GF (from New Jersey) literally got that very question.

Here's an example, true story. I'm working for an entity with which I'm in a dispute. One day I start driving to the place, at a time they knew I'd be leaving, I get pulled over immediately by a cop who hands me not one not two (etc) but EIGHT traffic violations. All at once. My employer called his guy. So I called my guy, got them all dismissed. It's the Game.

I adore tulsi as much as Nikki

Then do the right thing and vote..

We need a woman president who is normal

2) Illinois (D)
3) Tennessee (R)
4) New York (D)
5) PA - (R)
6) Virginia (D and R)
7) Ohio (R)
9) Georgia (R)
10) Florida (D)

Anything stand out?

1. New York
  2. California
  3. Illinois
  4. DC
  5. New Jersey
  6. Maryland
  7. Virginia
  8. Pennsylvania
  9. Massachusetts

Indeed. But it's not exactly a secret.

Then vote for tulsi..

Beat Trump, she is the only one that can do it

Us die hard conservatives will cross political lines if you nominated Tulsi..

We like her and respect her

I adore tulsi as much as Nikki
Then do the right thing and vote..
We need a woman president who is normal

There is no such thing as a woman who is normal. You seem to need a woman to tell you what to do. Have you considered England or Germany?

I met Nikki one time at Clemson university..

She was nice to me up in the president box..

It tells me that California doesn't make the list because the entire state is corrupt and there is no effort to prosecute anyone. Ironically those states listed might be the most honest since they try to root out corruption. The exception of course is political bias that usually favors democrats.

Forum List

Back