The most dangerous weapon of all time is all around us and no law will ever subdue it.

Here ya go, jackasses. Make some jokes about this fact.

Toddlers Killed More Americans Than Terrorists Did This Year

Study: Toddlers Kill More Americans Than Terrorists in 2013

Toddlers Killed More Americans than Terrorists in 2015

toddler-involved-shootings-2015.png

Talk to the dumbasses that left a gun where a toddler could get hold of them. Hint, most likely live in the ghetto.
Human beings to boot!

Talk to the dumbasses that left a gun where a toddler could get hold of them. Hint, most likely live in the ghetto.

Your making shit up. It's the dopey hillbillys who leave their guns hanging around like its the remote .

There are a bunch of murderous butter knives in my kitchen drawer thirsting for blood.

Smithers, release the butter knives. Then pick them back up off the floor.

We should arm our troops with butter knives instead of rifles !
Back on ignore for you. You are to stupid to talk to.

Hey, I'm just going wh the dumb ass premis of this thread .

I have a question . Should guns be available out of vending machines ??

Your making shit up. It's the dopey hillbillys who leave their guns hanging around like its the remote .
They both do it.

Human Beings

Say what you will no gun ever killed anyone without a human being operating it.

Right you are! So lets arm those terror suspects with as many assault weapons as possible, because after all. Guns don't kill people, terrorists do!!:bang3:

I heard a rumor that if you can't get a gun, pressure cookers take out people in a terrorist attack as well. Old saying. Where there's a will there's a way.

Guess your against that trump wall huh? Cause where there's a will to get by it, there's a way!
Difference being that a wall would keep the illegals out more effectively, and anti-gun laws would just disarm law-abiding citizens, increase crime rates(Because criminals don't follow the law), and make it easier for the government to oppress the people without fear of rebellion. There's no parallel.

Prove it shit head.

There are a bunch of murderous butter knives in my kitchen drawer thirsting for blood.

Only if you have a permit.

Human Beings

Right you are! So lets arm those terror suspects with as many assault weapons as possible, because after all. Guns don't kill people, terrorists do!!:bang3:

I heard a rumor that if you can't get a gun, pressure cookers take out people in a terrorist attack as well. Old saying. Where there's a will there's a way.

Guess your against that trump wall huh? Cause where there's a will to get by it, there's a way!
Difference being that a wall would keep the illegals out more effectively, and anti-gun laws would just disarm law-abiding citizens, increase crime rates(Because criminals don't follow the law), and make it easier for the government to oppress the people without fear of rebellion. There's no parallel.

How would law abiding citizens be disarmed. ?

Only if you have a permit.

Awesome ! So you are for SOME gun control!

Human Beings

Just like how we went from self responsibility to Medicare & medicare to Obamacare

Human Beings

Most recent attempt at advancing the Democrat agenda is banning Assault Weapons. This would effectively get them out of the hands of law-abiding citizens that use them to defend themselves and their homes, and leave them in the hands of criminals, who break the law anyway. If they can't buy them legally, they'll get them off the Black Market. Stricter gun laws always increase the crime rate, ask Chicago.

Just like how we went from self responsibility to Medicare & medicare to Obamacare

That makes no sense .

Some states will reinstate a felon's right to own a gun after they have served their sentence or gone through a period of "cleansing." For example, according to FindLaw, nonviolent felons in Minnesota state law provides that a felon can legally own a gun as soon as they have finished serving their sentence. In Louisiana, state law provides that after a "cleansing period" of 10 years in which a felon has not been convicted of an additional felony, their right to own a gun may be reinstated.

Can a Felon Own a Gun? 5 Loopholes in Federal Law

Forum List

Back