The most dangerous weapon of all time is all around us and no law will ever subdue it.

There are a bunch of murderous butter knives in my kitchen drawer thirsting for blood.

Smithers, release the butter knives. Then pick them back up off the floor.

We should arm our troops with butter knives instead of rifles !
Back on ignore for you. You are to stupid to talk to.

Hey, I'm just going wh the dumb ass premis of this thread .

I have a question . Should guns be available out of vending machines ??
Only if you have a permit.

Awesome ! So you are for SOME gun control!
Actually, that's a current law. I was only pointing out that if someone put them in a vending machine, current law would mean they need a permit. Personally, I think people shouldn't even need a permit.

Right you are! So lets arm those terror suspects with as many assault weapons as possible, because after all. Guns don't kill people, terrorists do!!:bang3:

I heard a rumor that if you can't get a gun, pressure cookers take out people in a terrorist attack as well. Old saying. Where there's a will there's a way.

Guess your against that trump wall huh? Cause where there's a will to get by it, there's a way!
Difference being that a wall would keep the illegals out more effectively, and anti-gun laws would just disarm law-abiding citizens, increase crime rates(Because criminals don't follow the law), and make it easier for the government to oppress the people without fear of rebellion. There's no parallel.

How would law abiding citizens be disarmed. ?
Most recent attempt at advancing the Democrat agenda is banning Assault Weapons. This would effectively get them out of the hands of law-abiding citizens that use them to defend themselves and their homes, and leave them in the hands of criminals, who break the law anyway. If they can't buy them legally, they'll get them off the Black Market. Stricter gun laws always increase the crime rate, ask Chicago.

People don't use ARS to defend their homes. No one is retro taking any gun even if it gets banned going forward . Criminals dont all have the money or connections to get things off the black market .

Human Beings

Say what you will no gun ever killed anyone without a human being operating it.

Not true. People have set up booby traps using guns . Also , misfiring from accidents .
The irony of that statement is quite astounding. Timmy....if people set up the gun, then that confirms that no gun ever killed anyone without a human being operating it. :eusa_doh:

Here ya go, jackasses. Make some jokes about this fact.

Toddlers Killed More Americans Than Terrorists Did This Year

Study: Toddlers Kill More Americans Than Terrorists in 2013

Toddlers Killed More Americans than Terrorists in 2015

toddler-involved-shootings-2015.png
No new laws will lessen this. Fuck face

We should arm our troops with butter knives instead of rifles !

Actually, that's a current law. I was only pointing out that if someone put them in a vending machine, current law would mean they need a permit. Personally, I think people shouldn't even need a permit.

So, if you had it your way guns would be in vending machines available to anyone to buy??

Human Beings

Not true. People have set up booby traps using guns . Also , misfiring from accidents .
The irony of that statement is quite astounding. Timmy....if people set up the gun, then that confirms that no gun ever killed anyone without a human being operating it. :eusa_doh:

No, the REAL irony is that gun control keeps guns from the people who would misuse them. You are actually supporting gun control when you talk about how guns need people to kill.

I heard a rumor that if you can't get a gun, pressure cookers take out people in a terrorist attack as well. Old saying. Where there's a will there's a way.

Guess your against that trump wall huh? Cause where there's a will to get by it, there's a way!
Difference being that a wall would keep the illegals out more effectively, and anti-gun laws would just disarm law-abiding citizens, increase crime rates(Because criminals don't follow the law), and make it easier for the government to oppress the people without fear of rebellion. There's no parallel.

Most recent attempt at advancing the Democrat agenda is banning Assault Weapons. This would effectively get them out of the hands of law-abiding citizens that use them to defend themselves and their homes, and leave them in the hands of criminals, who break the law anyway. If they can't buy them legally, they'll get them off the Black Market. Stricter gun laws always increase the crime rate, ask Chicago.

People don't use ARS to defend their homes. No one is retro taking any gun even if it gets banned going forward . Criminals dont all have the money or connections to get things off the black market .
When defending yourself and your home, whether from a tyrannical government, or a common thief, one must arm themselves the best they can, or risk your attacker being better armed. A mistake can cost you your life, and those of your family members.

I just checked the average price of an assault rifle, it's $500-$1000. Assuming the price is doubled, which isn't how the Black Market works, they would still be able to afford one, even on minimum wage. Furthermore, you don't even need connections, as the Deep Web does business without them, complete with lower prices because of competition, and customized weapons. There is no service known to humanity that the Deep Web doesn't offer, legal or illegal.

Human Beings

No, the REAL irony is that gun control keeps guns from the people who would misuse them. You are actually supporting gun control when you talk about how guns need people to kill.
No, he isn't. Gun control does not stop criminals, they don't follow the law. I know I've explained this to you before. If criminals followed the law, crime would no longer exist. Furthermore, if that were true, the place with the strictest gun laws, Chicago, would have the lowest crime rate. It does not, it has the highest.

So, if you had it your way guns would be in vending machines available to anyone to buy??
Yes, they would. All citizens of the United states have a right to arms.

When defending yourself and your home, whether from a tyrannical government, or a common thief, one must arm themselves the best they can, or risk your attacker being better armed. A mistake can cost you your life, and those of your family members.

I just checked the average price of an assault rifle, it's $500-$1000. Assuming the price is doubled, which isn't how the Black Market works, they would still be able to afford one, even on minimum wage. Furthermore, you don't even need connections, as the Deep Web does business without them, complete with lower prices because of competition, and customized weapons. There is no service known to humanity that the Deep Web doesn't offer, legal or illegal.

Well them. Why don't all criminals own them?

Do you own guns ? Do you keep an AR by your bed ??

Ok, so now we know you are a screwball .

Human Beings

Actually, the most dangerous weapon is the medical industry. Stupid people kill way more innocent people all because the medical industry won't let them die when they blow their feet off and start to bleed out.

Well them. Why don't all criminals own them?

Do you own guns ? Do you keep an AR by your bed ??
Not every criminal is willing to spend that much, and most criminals aren't looking to shoot a bunch of people, only a few specific people. You don't need an Assault Rifle to rob one person, for example. Sometimes you also one a hand free, so they opt for a cheaper, and less cumbersome, easier to conceal weapon, like a hand gun.

My family does, I personally don't. Then again, what kind of responsible adult allows a 14 year old to own her own Assault Rifle? I would if I was old enough, had a job, and could afford one, though.

Ok, so now we know you are a screwball .

I do admire you sticking to your guns . ( see what I did there) .

There are age limits.

Human Beings

Are you CRAZY???? Just take a look at the average hand gun... It's so dangerous. It makes up for any shortage in the Jockey's if you get my drift.. It feels ..oh... so..good in the grip... Now who's in charge?? "You talkin to ME???" And that little "Safety"... who ever uses those things? You can't even tell when it's ..on or off...it's easier to just point it at the old lady that's been driving you crazy for years and squeeze the trigger and see if anything happens..

When I see those damned Muslims on the TV it just makes me want to take that Smith and Wesson and put a round through the screen. It gets expensive but in the heat of the moment who cares what it costs. And that nigga on the street corner slinging crack...when I drive by him I take my pistol and hold it just under the passenger window ...just out of sight and say in a cool breath to him.. "just give me a reason..M-U-T--H-A F-U-C-K-A".

I agree... guns aren't dangerous....

Forum List

Back