The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century

I won't mention any names like, Hoss, irosie, SAYIT, or Roudy, but some of the damn kosher propaganda around here is much harder to swallow. Possibly, it's time to put down the Torah and come into the Current Era?

I won't mention any names like, Hoss, irosie, SAYIT, or Roudy, but some of the damn kosher propaganda around here is much harder to swallow. Possibly, it's time to put down the Torah and come into the Current Era?
Isn't Georgie a riot? While he is saying that some posters have to put down the Torah and come into the current era, does anyone think he would have the cojones to suggest to a Muslim to start joining the current era and to stop murdering people in the name of their religion. Evidently Georgie has no problem with them murdering non Muslims as well as other Muslims since he has never mentioned it, but is so busy puttng down Israel and those who think Israel has a right to exist and closes his eyes to whatever else is happening in this world. Meanwhile, as you can see from the following, at times you will find Muslims who will stick up for their fellow Muslims and sacrifice themselves no matter what sect they are (while other Muslims are so busy killing each other if they belong to a different sect from them). I would consider these Sunnis who died alongside the Shiites more humanitarian than Georgie can ever be no matter how hard he tries. Babusar killings Sunnis refused to identify Shias in front of terrorists - thenews.com.pk

jt2

I'm guessing we'll never agree the Sunni assassins are no better that our heroic drone pilots who've killed hundreds of innocent Pakistani civilians? Fundamentalist Islam is not a threat to the survival of the human specie on this planet at the moment.

Fundamentalist Red, White, and Blue-ism is.

You seem to be doing a bit better, GP, but according to your board REP rating you're still spending way too much time "sucking off goats." I suggest you stop swallowing!

Yeah, OK.
I'm gonna take advice from one who regularly "sucks off goats" and evidently swallows.
Or maybe I won't.

Isn't Georgie a riot? While he is saying that some posters have to put down the Torah and come into the current era, does anyone think he would have the cojones to suggest to a Muslim to start joining the current era and to stop murdering people in the name of their religion. Evidently Georgie has no problem with them murdering non Muslims as well as other Muslims since he has never mentioned it, but is so busy puttng down Israel and those who think Israel has a right to exist and closes his eyes to whatever else is happening in this world. Meanwhile, as you can see from the following, at times you will find Muslims who will stick up for their fellow Muslims and sacrifice themselves no matter what sect they are (while other Muslims are so busy killing each other if they belong to a different sect from them). I would consider these Sunnis who died alongside the Shiites more humanitarian than Georgie can ever be no matter how hard he tries.
I think we should put all the religious books in a big pile and burn them. No exceptions.

Isn't Georgie a riot? While he is saying that some posters have to put down the Torah and come into the current era, does anyone think he would have the cojones to suggest to a Muslim to start joining the current era and to stop murdering people in the name of their religion. Evidently Georgie has no problem with them murdering non Muslims as well as other Muslims since he has never mentioned it, but is so busy puttng down Israel and those who think Israel has a right to exist and closes his eyes to whatever else is happening in this world. Meanwhile, as you can see from the following, at times you will find Muslims who will stick up for their fellow Muslims and sacrifice themselves no matter what sect they are (while other Muslims are so busy killing each other if they belong to a different sect from them). I would consider these Sunnis who died alongside the Shiites more humanitarian than Georgie can ever be no matter how hard he tries.
I think we should put all the religious books in a big pile and burn them. No exceptions.

mass murderers often burn books as part of the vandalisms of that which they fear-----which is any sign of rejection of their filth---the genius of those they fear. Vandalisms always precede gross acts of genocide Kristalnacht was nothing unique nor is the destruction of coptic churches in egypt by similar minded criminals or of the Buddhist art in Afghanistan by just the same sort of scum The amount of EFFORT jihadist pigs exert just in destroying cemetaries in my town------is clear proof of the genocidal filth they are. The pigs are so desperate that they attack corpses Mutilations are a similar phenomenon. That jihadist pigs so engage is not at all surprising

If the success of a terrorist organization is the development of a nation where none had existed, then yes indeed Yitzhak Shamir is a success.

George Washington and the FF's were other examples of successful terrorists assuming we use that word "terrorist" to describe ANYONE who challenges an established STATE power from a position without an existing (and RECOGNIZED BY OTHER national states) STATE.

Really debates like these are simply RHETORICAL debates.

In this case the debate is about the definition of the word TERRORIST.

mass murderers often burn books as part of the vandalisms of that which they fear-----which is any sign of rejection of their filth---the genius of those they fear. Vandalisms always precede gross acts of genocide Kristalnacht was nothing unique nor is the destruction of coptic churches in egypt by similar minded criminals or of the Buddhist art in Afghanistan by just the same sort of scum The amount of EFFORT jihadist pigs exert just in destroying cemetaries in my town------is clear proof of the genocidal filth they are. The pigs are so desperate that they attack corpses Mutilations are a similar phenomenon. That jihadist pigs so engage is not at all surprising

But seriously, what do you think of arabs and muslims? :D

If the success of a terrorist organization is the development of a nation where none had existed, then yes indeed Yitzhak Shamir is a success.

George Washington and the FF's were other examples of successful terrorists assuming we use that word "terrorist" to describe ANYONE who challenges an established STATE power from a position without an existing (and RECOGNIZED BY OTHER national states) STATE.

Really debates like these are simply RHETORICAL debates.

In this case the debate is about the definition of the word TERRORIST.
"The Department of Defense Dictionary of Military Terms defines terrorism as:

"The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."

U.S. Department of Defense Definition of Terrorism

A terrorist is an evil-doer. :D

not all evil doers are TERRORISTS Most people would not consider George Washington to be a "TERRORIST" -----but the British did consider him an evil doer and they considered his actions to be ILLEGAL -------same is true of Mahatma Gandhi He did violate British law. The Armenians of the early 20th century were in VIOLATION of SHARIAH LAW in that they attempted to breach the position they were supposed to have according to that system which is why the turks enacted a genocide upon them -----the Sudanese christians and the Biafran christians were subjected to genocides for the SAME REASON According to people who advocate SHARIAH LAW they were evil doers

The jews of palestine also VIOLATED SHARIAH LAW------but not Turkish law and not british law until they began to rebel against british control -----then they became what Mahatma Gandhi was during the same period of time According to SHARIAH LAW-----the jews of palestine of the early 20th century were TERRORISTs because they violated a very very important point of shariah law-------they CARRIED WEAPONS FOR SELF DEFENSE Shariah law is VERY STRICT about weapons ONLY MUSLIMS MAY CARRY OR USE OR EVEN OWN A WEAPON The jews of palestine violated shariah law in a manner somewhat similar to the violations of the Armenians, Biafrans, Sudanese christians

A terrorist is an evil-doer. :D

not all evil doers are TERRORISTS Most people would not consider George Washington to be a "TERRORIST" -----but the British did consider him an evil doer and they considered his actions to be ILLEGAL -------same is true of Mahatma Gandhi He did violate British law. The Armenians of the early 20th century were in VIOLATION of SHARIAH LAW in that they attempted to breach the position they were supposed to have according to that system which is why the turks enacted a genocide upon them -----the Sudanese christians and the Biafran christians were subjected to genocides for the SAME REASON According to people who advocate SHARIAH LAW they were evil doers

The jews of palestine also VIOLATED SHARIAH LAW------but not Turkish law and not british law until they began to rebel against british control -----then they became what Mahatma Gandhi was during the same period of time According to SHARIAH LAW-----the jews of palestine of the early 20th century were TERRORISTs because they violated a very very important point of shariah law-------they CARRIED WEAPONS FOR SELF DEFENSE Shariah law is VERY STRICT about weapons ONLY MUSLIMS MAY CARRY OR USE OR EVEN OWN A WEAPON The jews of palestine violated shariah law in a manner somewhat similar to the violations of the Armenians, Biafrans, Sudanese christians

No matter how you try to rationalize it, imo it wasn't a very bright idea for Jews to go set up by force in the middle of arabs. :lol:

Forum List

Back