The Muslim claim to Jerusalem

That may be as your in agreement with what your government is doing. I am not and haven't been for quite awhile. I have no idea who to vote for anymore, they all want to go to war. I don't think we have any business in the ME affairs, and I don't believe in preemptive wars. As far as our own personal beliefs and how we live our life, I agree
we have to take responsibility for them.

Capitalism is what America established over, the land of the possibilities, you don't need people to represent your perspectives, this is what I found wrong in the capitalism, remember the saying 'don't ask what america can do for you but what you can do for america'?

Isn't Israel based on capitalism as well. I read the middle class is getting smaller as the top 1% have the money.

-
uhm..this kind of values faded statistically in America, I'm not even talking about Europe, my personal view shaped by the Jewish ideology I believe I can make the change and focusing on excuses or blaming someone else for my failure is incredibly counter-productive in all terms of life, US beyond the global interests must involve in the ME in a constructive way, the US could never get out of the debts fighting against China or Russia economics, specially with the global influence wars can create, and its in the American hands to prevent it, I bet you're against wars aren't you?

Your right lots of people think the government is suppose to take care of them. They came out and voted for Obama, but they are never there to vote much for anything else. We do have a money issue here, many people gave up due to no health ins. We use to be 70% manufacturing, and 30 % service and now its the opposite. Yes of course I am against wars, aren't you?? If not why not, There are better ways to deal with people.
I think its hard for you to accept such ideologies of self sacrifice/dedication/power of will for something beyond yourself because you're not capable of doing so which is fine unless the frustration inside influence over your mind in search for reasonable explanation, so you end up blaming others for not even trying what you predict as a failure.
You can go to election, or do even lesser efforts and simply ask yourself why you end up blaming someone else over your own failure.

Well I do my best, I spread the word, I work and I even did my part in the service when young and dumb. I don't expect a silver spoon and worked for all I have. But to be blunt I do not want our men fighting Syria, or Iran, when they are not our enemies. You fight them. Look at Iraq, what a nightmare. Why oh why is ISIS not attacking Israel, all of those Arabs hate you guys, remember? Your country is causing hatred, making us hate the Muslims. So you see I see my job now as waking people up to how Israel is controlling us and all the while backstabbing us.

OH you have what 8.2 mil, minus 1/2 for the Palestinians, and we have 317plus million.

You are either crazy or just plain ignorant.

If you are going to insult people tell them why unless your are too plain ignorant.

I don't think any explanation is needed. It is QUITE self explanatory to anyone who reads your posts. :D[/QUOTE]

I love it when people insult only , as they have nothing else in their brain.

That may be as your in agreement with what your government is doing. I am not and haven't been for quite awhile. I have no idea who to vote for anymore, they all want to go to war. I don't think we have any business in the ME affairs, and I don't believe in preemptive wars. As far as our own personal beliefs and how we live our life, I agree

Capitalism is what America established over, the land of the possibilities, you don't need people to represent your perspectives, this is what I found wrong in the capitalism, remember the saying 'don't ask what america can do for you but what you can do for america'?

Isn't Israel based on capitalism as well. I read the middle class is getting smaller as the top 1% have the money.

-
uhm..this kind of values faded statistically in America, I'm not even talking about Europe, my personal view shaped by the Jewish ideology I believe I can make the change and focusing on excuses or blaming someone else for my failure is incredibly counter-productive in all terms of life, US beyond the global interests must involve in the ME in a constructive way, the US could never get out of the debts fighting against China or Russia economics, specially with the global influence wars can create, and its in the American hands to prevent it, I bet you're against wars aren't you?

Your right lots of people think the government is suppose to take care of them. They came out and voted for Obama, but they are never there to vote much for anything else. We do have a money issue here, many people gave up due to no health ins. We use to be 70% manufacturing, and 30 % service and now its the opposite. Yes of course I am against wars, aren't you?? If not why not, There are better ways to deal with people.
I think its hard for you to accept such ideologies of self sacrifice/dedication/power of will for something beyond yourself because you're not capable of doing so which is fine unless the frustration inside influence over your mind in search for reasonable explanation, so you end up blaming others for not even trying what you predict as a failure.
You can go to election, or do even lesser efforts and simply ask yourself why you end up blaming someone else over your own failure.

Well I do my best, I spread the word, I work and I even did my part in the service when young and dumb. I don't expect a silver spoon and worked for all I have. But to be blunt I do not want our men fighting Syria, or Iran, when they are not our enemies. You fight them. Look at Iraq, what a nightmare. Why oh why is ISIS not attacking Israel, all of those Arabs hate you guys, remember? Your country is causing hatred, making us hate the Muslims. So you see I see my job now as waking people up to how Israel is controlling us and all the while backstabbing us.

OH you have what 8.2 mil, minus 1/2 for the Palestinians, and we have 317plus million.

If you are going to insult people tell them why unless your are too plain ignorant.

I don't think any explanation is needed. It is QUITE self explanatory to anyone who reads your posts. :D

I love it when people insult only , as they have nothing else in their brain.[/QUOTE]
:dig: :cow:

-

I don't think any explanation is needed. It is QUITE self explanatory to anyone who reads your posts. :D

:dig: :cow:[/QUOTE]

Keep digging , you might make it to China.

-

I love it when people insult only , as they have nothing else in their brain.[/QUOTE]

That's all there is to do with some people, unfortunately. They refuse to listen to logic and reason, so you just have to try and make them realize what assholes they really are.

-

That's all there is to do with some people, unfortunately. They refuse to listen to logic and reason, so you just have to try and make them realize what assholes they really are.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, another word in your vocabulary.

-

That's all there is to do with some people, unfortunately. They refuse to listen to logic and reason, so you just have to try and make them realize what assholes they really are.

Good for you, another word in your vocabulary.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you are one of those people. And you need to learn how to quote properly.

-

Unfortunately, you are one of those people. And you need to learn how to quote properly.

Good for you, another word in your vocabulary. Happy? You have already labeled me as being an asshole, ignorant and possibly crazy, so I am a member of "those people"?
Too funny.

-

Good for you, another word in your vocabulary. Happy?

Nope, not until you admit that the Muslim terrorists are terrorists and that their tactics of terror are wrong.

-

Good for you, another word in your vocabulary. Happy?

Nope, not until you admit that the Muslim terrorists are terrorists and that their tactics of terror are wrong.

Nope, I think the Jewish government are rabid killers, and could careless if they kill children. They are another ISIS. No different.

Nope, I think the Jewish government are rabid killers, and could careless if they kill children. They are another ISIS. No different.
We know, we know. Gazabad is children/women only, males are only dragging their carcasses, like rag dolls, from corner to corner, staging "massacres" for Agitprop Gazabad Studios Ltd.. It's a boring stale drivel. Don't they have flying carpets to sell?

How many of online chatters, posters, use their real names?

This is sort of akin to a question I raised in another thread about the 'hasbara'.

My name is Ted Cebula. How I decided to use 'teddyearp' is another story.
Muslims aren't threatening to behead you simply for voicing your opinion. I can't say the same. I'd like to keep my head and still voice my opinions.

Thank you again Penelope for a massive derailment to throw another one of my threads way off topic. But I should have expected it since I debunked fully the article which you first linked.

Thank you again Penelope for a massive derailment to throw another one of my threads way off topic. But I should have expected it since I debunked fully the article which you first linked.
Standard Militant Muslim Mouthpiece fare.

If you can't disprove the threat-premise, try to wreck it, or get it condemned to the Badlands.

Forum List

Back