The Mysterious Case Of Jill Stein's Surging Recount Costs

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What, other than carrying water for Hillary, does Jill Stein have to gain by a recount? I am thinking now that her whole reason for running was to help Hillary. Why else would someone who admits to having no evidence of hacking demand a recount?

Me thinks she is milking the sheep. Or some big donor, Soros, put her up to it. Either way it is clear evidence of how liberals get played, and why they are losing. America has finally caught on to them. Except the few still brain dead ones sending Stein money. I guess one can't recover from being brain dead.

The Mysterious Case Of Jill Stein's Surging Recount Costs | Zero Hedge

Listen to her. Stein chooses her words very carefully. She is not saying there is a reason for a recount. She does say that she may not even happen. She has all her disclaimers in place.

If she decides not to have a recount, or is turned down, will she give the money back?

Listen to her. Stein chooses her words very carefully. She is not saying there is a reason for a recount. She does say that she may not even happen. She has all her disclaimers in place.

If she decides not to have a recount, or is turned down, will she give the money back?

I say no way she gives a dime back. She is probably trying to pay off her election run or trying hard to sound relevant.

What, other than carrying water for Hillary, does Jill Stein have to gain by a recount? I am thinking now that her whole reason for running was to help Hillary. Why else would someone who admits to having no evidence of hacking demand a recount?

Me thinks she is milking the sheep. Or some big donor, Soros, put her up to it. Either way it is clear evidence of how liberals get played, and why they are losing. America has finally caught on to them. Except the few still brain dead ones sending Stein money. I guess one can't recover from being brain dead.

Nothing mysterious. She states on the collection site that a recount may not happen, even while the rubes send their Paypal stubs.

Now, add 2 + 2.

Maybe... just maybe... she believes in finding out if the election has any integrity?

No. She thinks she can block Trump from taking office.

Yeah that might help too... but she might just want to make sure that the voting process isn't corrupt.

Keep thinking that.

That's what Trump has done to this country. Everyone always thinks there is an ulterior motive and that there is no such thing as a person that wants fairness.

dont people who get a little to close to Hillary or just associate with her sometimes die a mysterious death?, and where is Huma? we havent see her for weeks.

Nothing mysterious. She states on the collection site that a recount may not happen, even while the rubes send their Paypal stubs.

Now, add 2 + 2.
I believe the article was being sarcastic. As she collects money she needs more money. Isn't that the perfect analogy for the liberal way?

Maybe... just maybe... she believes in finding out if the election has any integrity?
I wonder how she thinks Trump, and obvious outsider, rigged election in traditionally blue states. It would not seem possible. But if you think it is then I suggest you are the perfect candidate that Stein is looking for. You need to show your true commitment and send her lots of your hard earned.

No. She thinks she can block Trump from taking office.

Yeah that might help too... but she might just want to make sure that the voting process isn't corrupt.

Keep thinking that.

That's what Trump has done to this country. Everyone always thinks there is an ulterior motive and that there is no such thing as a person that wants fairness.
Not everyone, please speak for yourself.

She is after $$$.

Recount is much more dangerous for Hillary than Trump. These people actively cheated regarding everything.

Trump shouldn’t ask for recount should he?

Forum List

Back