The New Republic Cover Image Portrays Trump As Literally Hitler

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
It ain't exactly news, but it's also entirely true:

TDS has officially demented the Left and - by extension - is now reaping havoc on American politics.

Not only disgracefully offensive to (well?) over half the population, but hopelessly out of touch with anything even approaching reality.

TDS has officially demented the Left and - by extension - is now reaping havoc on American politics.

Not only disgracefully offensive to (well?) over half the population, but hopelessly out of touch with anything even approaching reality.

Holy hell, this is positively deranged. Complete and absolute dead-eyed whack-a-do of the highest order.

The by-lines of the "journalists" who have contributed to this series are of course the same lunatics that have been pushing this shit since 2015!! A certain escalator moment set it in motion.

These people are cracked and they would rather crash and burn this ENTIRE country than admit that they have gone way too far and cannot possibly pull it back now.

Get a hobby for fuck sake! Get outdoors! Touch grass and get a fucking grip.

Also let's not forget about this event in the "austere" history of The New Republic:

You mean when it turned out one of their primary award winning "journalists" was a plagiarist?

Hey, we "elect" them President these days...

The reason America is sliding into fascism isn't due to any one potus, it's because of all you goosestepping brownshirts that want it to

~S~
Does Uncle Fester not in fact, wear a brown shirt.....?
addams-family-1-e35aaac41b834120978355c89ebe5e6b.jpg

The New Republic cover represents the the thinking of many democrats

I know some of them and they are intelligent people in many ways except politics

Its a real problem

Who are you referring to?

Forgive me, but it truly isn't clear when attempting to decipher these posts.
more my bad, as i am not often clear with hit/run posts Rhody

The left is all about painting Trump a dictator

& that he'll lead America into fascism

well that just doesn't happen with any one leader in any country w/out the contingency wanting it to

Hitler's nazi regime didn't happen overnight, it happened slowly over a decade with the German people advocating it

Fascism is a rather insidious malady predicated on freedom vs security

One is a brownshirt if (and only if) one advocates for government to step in on this premise

capice?

~S~

The New Republic cover represents the the thinking of many democrats

I know some of them and they are intelligent people in many ways except politics

Its a real problem

Truer words have never been spoken.

My mother is one of them.

Sadly.

And she'll be living here with us from 7/26 to 9/20.

In the midst of the political shitshow.

That should be interesting. ;)

you saw -*

"tds" did not impose a "unitary executive" or give anyone "immunity." fascist shit like that is all on you. as sparky told you twice.

YOU have insisted on a dictator. now live with with it.

please refer to 1 samual. the hebrews demanded a king. and why. and the inevitable result.

aesop's tale of "the frog king" is also instructive.

you are more interested in "caberet culture" of a small neighborhood in cosmopolitan berlin than the events brewing in the bucolic hinterlands of bavaria. i get it. old hindenburg seems to be losing a step ..............

YOU have insisted on a dictator. now live with with it.

I didn't vote for Biden.

please refer to 1 samual. the hebrews demanded a king. and why. and the inevitable result.

aesop's tale of "the frog king" is also instructive.

Yeah.

And you're Plato.

you are more interested in "caberet culture" of a small neighborhood in cosmopolitan berlin than the events brewing in the bucolic hinterlands of bavaria. i get it. old hindenburg seems to be losing a step ..............

1) You can't spell Cabaret.

2) Your entire "argument" is based in fantasy land Nazi fetish bullshit.

3) You're gonna lose.

Conclusion:

I can't take you seriously.

Forum List

Back