🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the next float in this parade - stallone!

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing teen into threesome | Daily Mail Online

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl while he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in the late 1980s, according to a bombshell police report obtained by DailyMail.com.

The Rocky actor was 40 years old when an unnamed teenager disclosed to Las Vegas police that she had been 'intimidated' into having sex with him and his bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.

The 16-year-old claimed she had sex with Stallone and he encouraged De Luca to join them. At that point she became 'very uncomfortable' with the encounter but felt she had 'no choice'.
-----
and not long ago someone said the floodgates would not be opened.

I actually said the opposite:

With the floodgates which have opened after Harvey Weinstein, I have proudly told my daughters they are going to grow up in a much better world for them than the one in which their mother grew up.

It's time for a good, thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl while he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in the late 1980s, according to a bombshell police report obtained by DailyMail.com.

The Rocky actor was 40 years old when an unnamed teenager disclosed to Las Vegas police that she had been 'intimidated' into having sex with him and his bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.

The 16-year-old claimed she had sex with Stallone and he encouraged De Luca to join them. At that point she became 'very uncomfortable' with the encounter but felt she had 'no choice'.
-----
Here comes the water... Its gonna be crazy to see where this ends up. A lot of skeletons are going to get exposed and hopefully a liberation for women. Also a dangerous time for those who are falsely accused. Very hard to fight back and clear your name once a public allegation is made like this. Really tricky situation.

I imagine a lot of lawyers are getting phone calls these days from sweaty celebrities and politicians who are fearful their past behaviors are about to explode onto the landscape.

"We have to get in front of this! Check me into a rehab for perverts! Get me a new unlisted phone number and don't even give it to my mother. ESPECIALLY my mother!"

What's next?

"Tom Hanks raped Oprah's dog on Goldie Hawn's front lawn in 1992!"

-----
Here comes the water... Its gonna be crazy to see where this ends up. A lot of skeletons are going to get exposed and hopefully a liberation for women. Also a dangerous time for those who are falsely accused. Very hard to fight back and clear your name once a public allegation is made like this. Really tricky situation.

Not really. Seeing that most of America believe the polititions, both sides and the media are liars I don’t think it will go that way. Celebrities like Stallone are old enough that they can fight this shit in very slash and burn manner. I think those who make false allegations may get away with it at first, but will be utterly destroyed in the end.

-----

Let’s see if there is any other corroboration from other women or such.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

With the floodgates which have opened after Harvey Weinstein, I have proudly told my daughters they are going to grow up in a much better world for them than the one in which their mother grew up.

It's time for a good, thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.
it wasn't you who said it.

It was me and I said the floodgates of people being taken down by the charge would not happen.

Time will tell if I am right

-----

Let’s see if there is any other corroboration from other women or such.

yep. just noting more the dogpile now happening.

each and every one being called out still deserves innocent til proven guilty and hopefully more people realize that than not.

It was me and I said the floodgates of people being taken down by the charge would not happen.

Time will tell if I am right

i suppose it would be what you consider "taken down". for some their career is over. for others, well the more that come in the less impact the accusations will have and rage will drop accordingly.

by floodgates i merely meant accusations, not outcome. so we both could be right in the end. :)

What's next?

"Tom Hanks raped Oprah's dog on Goldie Hawn's front lawn in 1992!"

The accusations already exist by some Wilson guy:

upload_2017-11-16_14-10-25.png

-----
That's it! I'm not voting for the Italian Stallion!

Just like any corporation that violates right to work laws and other health and welfare concerns the government needs to step in and clean up the freaking hypocrites in H'wood.

There isn't much that can be done about complaints that are so old. Stallone was 40 years old when this encounter occurred and he's 71 now. Do the math.

Of course this is incontrovertible. The girl went to the police at the time. She filed a complaint at the time. Had it not been for performing a sex act on the bodyguard, the girl would have no complaint. As it was, she refused to be a complaining witness. The matter was dealt with at the time it happened and there isn't any benefit to bringing it up now. Stallone isn't running for any office. He is semi retired from the movies. He might enjoy the reminder of the studly man he was.

The wealthy and powerful have preyed on the citizens for way to long. Don't get me wrong i do not wish false allegations on anyone. But it is way past time to start resecting their fellow man, woman or child.

-----
Men are pigs. May as well just line us all up and whack our pee-pees.

Forum List

Back