The next step in the investigation

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Democrats are debating the best way to proceed with the January sixth investigation, since the republicans don't want to. They still seem to want some republicans on board, but I say fuck'em. They had their chance at a bipartisan commission and shot it down. We need a select committee with subpoena Powers so we can hear about McCarthy's phone call.

Democrats are debating the best way to proceed with the January sixth investigation, since the republicans don't want to. They still seem to want some republicans on board, but I say fuck'em. They had their chance at a bipartisan commission and shot it down. We need a select committee with subpoena Powers so we can hear about McCarthy's phone call.

Bi-partisan?
Yeah......right.....sure.....uh-huh.....

I don’t care how the demleftist do it just as long they proceed. Let the American people see another clown show like the 2 impeachment hearings and Kavanaugh nonsense. The entire country needs to see how pathetic you people are.

Got you scared like a little bitch, doesn't it?

You know you are outgunned, out trained.

Forum List

Back