The Noose Tightens Around Mueller’s Scrawny Neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on you, for pledging allegiance to someone who has, and will continue to, sell this country out to Russia. You neofascist Trump supporters pose the greatest threat to the Constitution that I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Nah. Only to you aliens.

Bob Mueller coming in for another great investigative landing...

View attachment 192827

Which way did he go? Which way did he go?
But don't worry. When a sham like him resorts to these sorts of dirty ploys, it just tells you that the Left is damn scared, their trail is running cold, they are sucking wind and getting desperate, and the day will come when one day Bob has to face the mike and admit to the world that he hasn't got anything but a tabloid whore for all the millions and millions of our taxpayer dollars he's cost us. But the Left won't mind because they knew all along it was just one more gamble that at the very least would just tie up the Trump Administration and slow down their ability to execute the will of the people and the needs of the nation. What the Left truly enjoys most--- hurting the nation.
Actually, I think it's desperate, overwrought rhetoric like yours that shows a palpable fear on behalf of the Trump circle and his 20 million surrogate mommies, of which you are one

The Mueller Machine has been a Propaganda Machine for over a year now leaking every detail of their illegitimate and illegal Investigation at every opportunity, and often timed to counteract major accomplishments of The Trump Administration.

The information leaked All Of It was privileged Information only Mueller and his team could know. Mueller and his team has therefore committed numerous Felonies.

And here is yet just another example of another leak, Mueller colluding with Stormy Daniels and giving her Privileged Information only Mueller would have access to.

Shame on America. Shame on The Left.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/09/stormy-daniels-lawyer-gets-trump-attorney-michael-cohens-financial-documents-jonathan
Michael Cohen is being investigated by the DOJ in Manhattan, not Mueller.

Mueller has been air tight.

The Mueller Machine has been a Propaganda Machine for over a year now leaking every detail of their illegitimate and illegal Investigation at every opportunity, and often timed to counteract major accomplishments of The Trump Administration.

The information leaked All Of It was privileged Information only Mueller and his team could know. Mueller and his team has therefore committed numerous Felonies.

And here is yet just another example of another leak, Mueller colluding with Stormy Daniels and giving her Privileged Information only Mueller would have access to.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/09/stormy-daniels-lawyer-gets-trump-attorney-michael-cohens-financial-documents-jonathan

So was Jerry Cornelius's garage, but what do you hear about THAT these days?

View attachment 192827

But don't worry. When a sham like him resorts to these sorts of dirty ploys, it just tells you that the Left is damn scared, their trail is running cold, they are sucking wind and getting desperate, and the day will come when one day Bob has to face the mike and admit to the world that he hasn't got anything but a tabloid whore for all the millions and millions of our taxpayer dollars he's cost us. But the Left won't mind because they knew all along it was just one more gamble that at the very least would just tie up the Trump Administration and slow down their ability to execute the will of the people and the needs of the nation. What the Left truly enjoys most--- hurting the nation.
Actually, I think it's desperate, overwrought rhetoric like yours that shows a palpable fear on behalf of the Trump circle and his 20 million surrogate mommies, of which you are one

I can smell your fear that the Mueller "Russia" investigation has all but run out of fumes.

And yet, oddly, Mueller knew about these payments quite a while ago which is why he ready questioned, in early April, the oligarch that paid Cohen a boatload of cash. The leaks aren't coming from Mueller.

I bet it's Giuliani.

That’s a lie since The Treasury Department is now Investigating Mueller for leaks to The media and Clifford’s Attorney.

Turley on Stormy Lawyer Getting Trump Attorney's Private Records: 'It's Not Good'

View attachment 192827

I can smell your fear that the Mueller "Russia" investigation has all but run out of fumes.
I'm not scared of that. I don't think Trump will ever be impeached. I know the Trump campaign colluded with Russians, and I know Trump helps to launder their money. So the Mueller investigation , from where I stand, is more an academic effort to record facts for posterity.

And yet, oddly, Mueller knew about these payments quite a while ago which is why he ready questioned, in early April, the oligarch that paid Cohen a boatload of cash. The leaks aren't coming from Mueller.

I bet it's Giuliani.
Ding ding ding

We have a winner!

Guiliani is leveraging Cohen. And, at the same time, trying to eat Mueller's lunch.

Well, maybe.

View attachment 192827

I'm not scared of that. I don't think Trump will ever be impeached. I know the Trump campaign colluded with Russians, and I know Trump helps to launder their money. So the Mueller investigation , from where I stand, is more an academic effort to record facts for posterity.

I'd prefer that I think. The truth comes out, the world knows he's Putin's cock holster but he stays in office as the lamest of lame ducks. He'd be unable to do any more damage to our standing on the world stage and Pence stays forever in the wings.

That’s a lie since The Treasury Department is now Investigating Mueller for leaks to The media and Clifford’s Attorney.

Turley on Stormy Lawyer Getting Trump Attorney's Private Records: 'It's Not Good'

Mueller is not leaking. Avenatti got his information during the discovery phase of his action on behalf of Clifford.

Your boogeyman theory falls flat.

View attachment 192827

If you know that, then you know that Collusion is not a crime. You know that Obama and Hillary colluded with Russia and did it in the very same ways and for the very same reasons, and that all of this is over politics.

View attachment 192827

If you know that, then you know that Collusion is not a crime. You know that Obama and Hillary colluded with Russia and did it in the very same ways and for the very same reasons, and that all of this is over politics.
It's so weird that a Republican led Justice Department and a Republican led house and Senate aren't investigating that.

Collusion is not a crime by itself. Here are the charges Mueller could be exploring.

I'd prefer that I think. The truth comes out, the world knows he's Putin's cock holster but he stays in office as the lamest of lame ducks. He'd be unable to do any more damage to our standing on the world stage and Pence stays forever in the wings.
I would agree this is preferable over impeachment. Impeacent would cause harm to this nation. It would not be something to celebrate. While it may represent a successful instance of peaceful transfer of power (a cornerstone of our country) , it would still be a huge failure of many of the very institutions that guarantee that reality. It would be a bigger black eye on our country than would showing that we can endure a fraud like Trump as our president for 4 years.

If you know that, then you know that Collusion is not a crime.
I do know that. But it is still a reality that we have to deal with. I don't accept the false equivalence you are flinging about, though. It'horseshit, in fact.

But i certainly am not claiming Clinton was completely clean of it. You really will be wasting your time on me with this "whataboutism", so save it. If you can't handle talking about Trump, then go infest one of the eleventy trillion Clinton threads.

Nobody knows how it will turn out. Mueller served Reagan, Bush, Bush in varying capacities. His credentials as a Republican are fully intact unless you wish to say that the 3 presidents that appointed him are not Republicans all of the sudden.

The persona attacks on his character are not disturbing in the least; they are indications of just how bizarrely desperate the Trumpanzees have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back