The NRA Was Started To PROTECT Negro's From Democrats!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
And from day one the democrat FOUGHT this idea of self protection. Back then they were fighting to PREVENT the Negro from defending themselves.
Today they fight to PREVENT all Americans from defending themselves.
And THAT is the REAL history.

You really need to study up on the NRA history. Even though your claim is total bullshit, the NRA was a fine organization before they sold out to the gun manufacturers and changed their goal from promoting gun safety to the sale of as many guns as possible to anybody. Profit before safety. That's when I dropped out.

You really need to study up on the NRA history. Even though your claim is total bullshit, the NRA was a fine organization before they sold out to the gun manufacturers and changed their goal from promoting gun safety to the sale of as many guns as possible to anybody. Profit before safety. That's when I dropped out.

They still promote gun safety.

Gun safety is not their major goal, as it once was. The OP is just another pack of right wing lies. The NRA's own web site tells their history..

Bullshit.....the NRA and the 2nd Amendment foundation fight to keep guns legal....and if you would stop swallowing the anti gun extremist crap and learn the truth and deal in reality you wouldn't post stupid things like this........

Bullshit.....the NRA and the 2nd Amendment foundation fight to keep guns legal....and if you would stop swallowing the anti gun extremist crap and learn the truth and deal in reality you wouldn't post stupid things like this........

Of course they fight to keep guns legal. They want their sponsors to be able to sell guns.

The current NRA is as bat shit crazy as those who would like to take guns away from law abiding Americans.

Here is what the NRA says about why they were founded. Nothing resembling the OP.

How many mass shooters had NRA membership cards on them when caught? In fact most mass shooters are from the left side of the aisle

And from day one the democrat FOUGHT this idea of self protection. Back then they were fighting to PREVENT the Negro from defending themselves.
Today they fight to PREVENT all Americans from defending themselves.
And THAT is the REAL history.

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

No, son. Sorry, No.

Gun safety is not their major goal, as it once was. The OP is just another pack of right wing lies. The NRA's own web site tells their history..

So i guess we have to lump this together with 1 in 5 women get sexually assaulted in college, if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, and Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years.

The NRA still provides plenty of training though.

Forum List

Back