The Obumanation Calling in the God squad (Sharpton) to save his Iran deal

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Politico ^

HAD5QA7.jpg

The White House campaign to save the Iran nuclear deal is getting a boost from the God squad. Faith-based groups, many of them increasingly nervous about the well-funded push by opponents of the deal, are intensifying their lobbying of lawmakers ahead of an important congressional vote on the agreement. Over the weekend, the Rev. Al Sharpton called on black churches to mobilize in support of the nuclear deal. On Monday, a group of 340 rabbis from multiple strands of Judaism released a letter, urging lawmakers to vote for the agreement. And plans are in the works for a coordinated rollout...

OMG !

I knew he was insane but this crush your head in a vice insane

The man that triggered a race war on police in this country?

The man that lied through his teeth about tawana brawley?

He is likely to start world war three. Get your shelters ready and fluff the pillows

I don't understand why rabbis support the Iran agreement. Strong Iran is the worst threat for Israel and if we lift the sanctions Iran will get much stronger than it's now. Those rabbis should think twice.

I don't understand why rabbis support the Iran agreement. Strong Iran is the worst threat for Israel and if we lift the sanctions Iran will get much stronger than it's now. Those rabbis should think twice.
Perhaps they haven't swallowed the propaganda.

Perhaps they haven't swallowed the propaganda.

As the Clinton News Monitor makes his play for nuking Israel.... you can ALWAYS count on one of these leftist scum to provide the bullshit!

So much for their wails of separation of church and state eh?

why isn't the IRS cracking down on the progressives using church's for Politics?

who knew you were electing this piece of scum when you voted for that other one, Obama

So much for their wails of separation of church and state eh?

why isn't the IRS cracking down on the progressives using church's for Politics?

who knew you were electing this piece of scum when you voted for that other one, Obama
I also think it would be fair to question Sharptons role a Christian preacher backing a muslim deal that could include the killing of Christians and Jews.

Forum List

Back