The Obumanation Makes Stunning Admission: "Seed Money For Al Qaeda Came From Saudi Arabia"

I like Obama. I makes my blood run cold that even HE, with no ties to oil or previous administrations, won't at least let them release those 28 pages of the of the 9/11 report. Is the establishment THAT afraid of the facts?

We don't know what's contained in those 28 pages.

It's possible that they show Saudi anti-terror operations and that would politically dangerous for the Saudi government.

If Obama won't release them, you can bet your ass they don't make Bush look bad.
Call me cynical, but there is more to this than covering operatives. I think of wikileaks and so forth. There has got to be a reason we didn't immediately condemn Saudi Arabia from the get go as the primary attacker on 9/11. And hiding operatives isn't addressing that simple question. If it looks like a cover-up, and walks like a cover-up...

Cynical? Of course not. Partisan hack? You betcha.

Obama's grades at Harvard are still a well guarded secret. Is that a cover-up? Looks like one.

I like Obama. I makes my blood run cold that even HE, with no ties to oil or previous administrations, won't at least let them release those 28 pages of the of the 9/11 report. Is the establishment THAT afraid of the facts?

It's possible that they show Saudi anti-terror operations and that would politically dangerous for the Saudi government.

If Obama won't release them, you can bet your ass they don't make Bush look bad.
Call me cynical, but there is more to this than covering operatives. I think of wikileaks and so forth. There has got to be a reason we didn't immediately condemn Saudi Arabia from the get go as the primary attacker on 9/11. And hiding operatives isn't addressing that simple question. If it looks like a cover-up, and walks like a cover-up...

Obama's grades at Harvard are still a well guarded secret. Is that a cover-up? Looks like one.
No law says he has to release the information...

You have a nack for stating the obvious.

Cover-ups and rumors of cover-ups. Saudis attacked us on 9/11. That was an act of war, why hide the details? Obama, release the damn facts and let the chips fall were they may. This is still America.

Cover-ups and rumors of cover-ups. Saudis attacked us on 9/11. That was an act of war, why hide the details? Obama, release the damn facts and let the chips fall were they may. This is still America.

Iran killed U.S. servicemen in Saudi Arabia. That's an act of war. You ready to invade Iran?

It's only an act of war if the 9/11 hijackers were serving members of the Saudi government. We don't know that they were.

Don't get me wrong, though. I think we should invade Egypt and don't stop til we get to India.

Forum List

Back