The Old America is Dead

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Yes, this is current, though it does reference History.

While having a cup of coffee I thought about this, and wondered; what people lived through between, say, 1870 and 1930?
The Old America Is Dead. Where Do We Go from Here?

“Then who do we shoot?” Like Muley Graves the sharecropper, John Steinbeck’s evocative Okie everyman in John Ford’s 1940 film, many Americans are bewildered by a tidal wave of forces that seem beyond their control. The answer is not easy. But increasingly it seems likely to involve geographical partition.

In 1965, a man who was clinically mentally retarded destroyed America.

The Kennedy clan had some serious problems, those generally associated with inbreeding. How it came to be I won't speculate here about. Rose Kennedy had severe mental handicaps including violent schizophrenia that eventually led to the clan lobotomizing her.

Then there was Edward. After two healthy boys, little Teddy was sickly and slow. In his early teens his IQ tested at about 78. Teddy could mostly function around people, he was just slow. The clan bought a college degree, a JD, and even hired someone to take the bar for Teddy.

Teddy was a Trojan horse, he had no plans, thoughts, or ideas. In 1965 Teddy was a US Senator, a seat purchased by the family. Teddy introduced a bill that was designed to end America. The bill ensured that uneducated, third world peasants would be given priority to entering America. The sponsors promised that in a generation they would turn the USA into a global nation more like Mexico. Teddy Kennedy destroyed the America that existed and brought forth the balkanized battleground we now have.

{

In 1960, Pew notes, 84 percent of U.S. immigrants were born in Europe or Canada; 6 percent were from Mexico, 3.8 percent were from South and East Asia, 3.5 percent were from Latin America and 2.7 percent were from other parts of the world. In 2017, European and Canadian immigrants totaled 13.2 percent, while Mexicans totaled 25.3 percent, other Latin Americans totaled 25.1 percent, Asians totaled 27.4 percent and other populations totaled 9 percent.

}

"The problem with America is that it's full of Americans. We intend to change that." - Nikita Khrushchev

• Banned
People came to America long before there was an "act"- in fact, the founders were immigrants, and by today's standards, illegal.

That has 0 to do with the article, BTW, or even what I opined.

I've learned a new song recently- I know none of the erudite will listen, so I'll just c and p the lyrics

Texans are gathered up in Colorado
The kid with a fast gun ain't with them today
The cowboys are riding tall in the saddle
They shoot from the heart with the songs that they play

There's a right handsome woman on up around Boulder
They got slick hardwood floors and a pot belly stove
She swears I am someone she can believe in
She the best Colorado gal I've ever known

We are the cowboys the true sons of freedom

We are the men who will get the job done
We're picking our words so we won't have to eat them
Were rounding them up and then driving them home

Cowboys are average American people
Texicans Mexicans black man and jews

They love this old world and they don't want to loose it
They're counting on me and there counting on you

The world will breathe easy when we stop the bleeding
The fighting will end when all hunger is gone
There's those who are blind so will all have to lead them
It's everyones job till we get the work done

While having a cup of coffee I thought about this, and wondered; what people lived through between, say, 1870 and 1930?

“Then who do we shoot?” Like Muley Graves the sharecropper, John Steinbeck’s evocative Okie everyman in John Ford’s 1940 film, many Americans are bewildered by a tidal wave of forces that seem beyond their control. The answer is not easy. But increasingly it seems likely to involve geographical partition.

I love your expression "geographical partition."

Yes, by the end of this century, there will probably be a FRIENDLY and PEACEFUL "partition."

The Insurrection in the streets during the last month has finally answered that plaintive question: "Can't we all just get along?"

People came to America long before there was an "act"- in fact, the founders were immigrants, and by today's standards, illegal.

I've learned a new song recently- I know none of the erudite will listen, so I'll just c and p the lyrics

Facts trigger you, snowflake?

You don't know what a cowboy is.

IMG_4691.JPG

You mean WHITE America is dead...Constitutional America...is dead.
Yeah...has been for a while.

You claim the Founders were immigrants. How? I believe most if not all of them were born in the Colonies.

The only way that anything is gone is if you stop making sure that it is still out there. Excuse me.......

God bless you and those who have loved my late favorites longer than me always!!!

Holly

There are many issues with post 2000 American culture. Many of these problems actually began in the late 80s - early 90s.
1) Every nation on earth engages in national pride. Except America. The simple act of flying a flag is outlawed in certain areas. Kids are taught that America is a fundamentally bad county. Disregarding the fact it is clearly one of the best, and everyone wants to come here.
2) Narrative is held above all else. Truth/facts only matter if they support the narrative, and if that narrative is clearly - even obviously wrong - everyone agrees to pretend it still is. Making it impossible to reason with people.
3) Actual virtuous living has been replaced by pretend virtues. Thus the virtue signaling we see everyday across America. (See #2) These two are heavily related.
4) Productive, educated people are waiting later and later to have children and are having fewer children. At the same time, the bottom rungs of society are having just as many as always. The result is an increase of problematic citizens and a decrease in those contributing the most both financially and productively.

That is a beginning

4) Productive, educated people are waiting later and later to have children and are having fewer children. At the same time, the bottom rungs of society are having just as many as always. The result is an increase of problematic citizens and a decrease in those contributing the most both financially and productively.

That is a beginning

I guess that depends on perspective. Improper education is no better than no education, social status is immaterial. Public Education is a compliance apparatus. It "trains" people to act in a certain manner. To react to certain situations. You don't say- whod a thunk it

These United States were established as an experiment in self governance. The Founders, being properly educated, were students of History and believed establishing a gov't that adhered to the Rule of Law as opposed to the edict of man would/could afford opportunity to any who had the resources to participate and exercise their Rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness-

There are those (and I would be among them) that believe the constitution was ignored before the ink was dry.
Think; The Whiskey Tax under Washington. If that's too early, think of Lincoln's war of aggression. Lincoln used *conscription* and implemented Paper Money for what purpose? To impose the edict of man.

This "beginning" started a long time ago.
I came up with this several years ago: When havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe becomes inevitable. It is a Natural Order. (It can't be circumvented, though, it can be minimized)- but, Historians will determine the time lines, hopefully accurately. But, it would seem that men can't get along with one another under any circumstances. There are too many personalities involved with narcissist being the most charismatic to draw people into *wrong* thinking where Liberty is concerned. Add to that; ALL conflict begins when one imposes/inflicts/enforces his will on another. That is History. It can be ignored, which Public Education does, but, as with any truth, it doesn't mean it ain't so.

So, do we rebuild or start over? Neither will happen over night. Or, as the farmer in the article asked: Who do we shoot?

That is a beginning

I guess that depends on perspective. Improper education is no better than no education, social status is immaterial. Public Education is a compliance apparatus. It "trains" people to act in a certain manner. To react to certain situations. You don't say- whod a thunk it

These United States were established as an experiment in self governance. The Founders, being properly educated, were students of History and believed establishing a gov't that adhered to the Rule of Law as opposed to the edict of man would/could afford opportunity to any who had the resources to participate and exercise their Rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness-

There are those (and I would be among them) that believe the constitution was ignored before the ink was dry.
Think; The Whiskey Tax under Washington. If that's too early, think of Lincoln's war of aggression. Lincoln used *conscription* and implemented Paper Money for what purpose? To impose the edict of man.

This "beginning" started a long time ago.
I came up with this several years ago: When havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe becomes inevitable. It is a Natural Order. (It can't be circumvented, though, it can be minimized)- but, Historians will determine the time lines, hopefully accurately. But, it would seem that men can't get along with one another under any circumstances. There are too many personalities involved with narcissist being the most charismatic to draw people into *wrong* thinking where Liberty is concerned. Add to that; ALL conflict begins when one imposes/inflicts/enforces his will on another. That is History. It can be ignored, which Public Education does, but, as with any truth, it doesn't mean it ain't so.

So, do we rebuild or start over? Neither will happen over night. Or, as the farmer in the article asked: Who do we shoot?
I get that, but my point is more productive/secure and contributing Americans are reproducing at the lowest numbers in our history - meanwhile the non-productive and those living on social programs are reproducing like jack rabbits.

meanwhile the non-productive and those living on social programs are reproducing like jack rabbits.
So, what's your solution?
Stop giving financial reward to those having children who can't afford them.
Unfortunately I have an adopted sister who is a PRIME example.
She has 3 kids by 3 different fathers.
She is married, but living at her ex-boyfriends house...with her current boyfriend... all next door to her husband. She met her ex boyfriend, who was a friend of her husband as well as his next door neighbor.
They all live subsidized HUD apartments.
Of the 4 people, 3 are on some kind of disability, despite they are all in their late 20s..and I can't see any physical problems whatsoever. But for many, disability replaced straight up welfare checks.
Not one of them have a job, or has had a job for years. Their current sponging off of society is roughly $50,000 a year...that they pool together in order to make it without having to work.

There are literally millions across America living just like this. And the vast majority of their kids...will follow in their footsteps as statistics clearly point out.

Trump made America great already.....what's with all of this depressing talk....trashing America and stuff...even calling it dead......shameful...

Go secede or something...

Forum List

Back