The Old America is Dead

I wasn't talking about education... but as for that we need to OBVIOUSLY abolish NEA and teachers unions that prevent bad teachers from being fired.
Thanks for the opportunity to let me go deeper.

I'll begin with it ain't the teachers, per se, it's the curriculum, mandated, and subscribed to by BOTH Party's.

4) Productive, educated people are waiting later and later to have children and are having fewer children. At the same time, the bottom rungs of society are having just as many as always. The result is an increase of problematic citizens and a decrease in those contributing the most both financially and productively.

That is a beginning

I guess that depends on perspective. Improper education is no better than no education, social status is immaterial. Public Education is a compliance apparatus. It "trains" people to act in a certain manner. To react to certain situations. You don't say- whod a thunk it

These United States were established as an experiment in self governance. The Founders, being properly educated, were students of History and believed establishing a gov't that adhered to the Rule of Law as opposed to the edict of man would/could afford opportunity to any who had the resources to participate and exercise their Rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness-

There are those (and I would be among them) that believe the constitution was ignored before the ink was dry.
Think; The Whiskey Tax under Washington. If that's too early, think of Lincoln's war of aggression. Lincoln used *conscription* and implemented Paper Money for what purpose? To impose the edict of man.

This "beginning" started a long time ago.
I came up with this several years ago: When havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe becomes inevitable. It is a Natural Order. (It can't be circumvented, though, it can be minimized)- but, Historians will determine the time lines, hopefully accurately. But, it would seem that men can't get along with one another under any circumstances. There are too many personalities involved with narcissist being the most charismatic to draw people into *wrong* thinking where Liberty is concerned. Add to that; ALL conflict begins when one imposes/inflicts/enforces his will on another. That is History. It can be ignored, which Public Education does, but, as with any truth, it doesn't mean it ain't so.

So, do we rebuild or start over? Neither will happen over night. Or, as the farmer in the article asked: Who do we shoot?
I get that, but my point is more productive/secure and contributing Americans are reproducing at the lowest numbers in our history - meanwhile the non-productive and those living on social programs are reproducing like jack rabbits.
Not true.

Yes, this is current, though it does reference History.

While having a cup of coffee I thought about this, and wondered; what people lived through between, say, 1870 and 1930?
The Old America Is Dead. Where Do We Go from Here?

“Then who do we shoot?” Like Muley Graves the sharecropper, John Steinbeck’s evocative Okie everyman in John Ford’s 1940 film, many Americans are bewildered by a tidal wave of forces that seem beyond their control. The answer is not easy. But increasingly it seems likely to involve geographical partition.
As long as we have guns we will be fine

Trump made America great already.....what's with all of this depressing talk....trashing America and stuff...even calling it dead......shameful...

Go secede or something...
I love you Progs. You actually believe you are building. We peaked decades ago. To really grow we need to have/feel the pain of doing it. Do you really believe that ethic is still here? The early 20th century is long gone. In your riot quests do not forget Auto Dealers and Auto Repair Shops. A lot of vengeance there. You may as well be like "Sherman's march to the sea" in the riot game. Yeah....I know as it presently stands our real GNP will not rise fast enough to offset our spending promises. There is a lot of corruption to take down and you guys love tearing things apart. Remember.....car dealers and car repair shops.

Forum List

Back