The Old People On The Stage Last Night Were Simply Electric

ā€œShe is a Marxist with open borders. Sheā€™s not going to have any fracking in Pennsylvania. Sheā€™s going to close down the oil and gas industry. And our countryā€™s going to go bust.ā€

ā€œI lower taxes, sheā€™s raising taxes. Sheā€™s going to give a tax increase of 4-5x what people and companies are paying right now. The country will go into a depression if they do it, ā€ He exclaimed.

ā€œTrump ordered his allies in Congress to kill the deal. I refuse to play politics with our security. And here is my pledge to you: As president, I will bring back the bipartisan border security bill that he killed, and I will sign it into law,ā€ Harris claimed.

However, Trump was not going to let her lies slide. The DEI VP has overseen the open invasion for nearly four years now.

ā€She doesnā€™t need a bill, I didnā€™t have a bill, I closed the border and created the safest border weā€™ve ever had in the history of our country.ā€ Trump clapped back.

ā€Well the biggest reaction is why didnā€™t she do the things sheā€™s complaining about?ā€ Trump put it bluntly. ā€œAll of the things that sheā€™s talked aboutā€¦ but she didnā€™t do any of it. She couldā€™ve done it three and a half years ago. She could do it tonight by leaving the auditorium and going to Washington DC and closing the border.ā€

Harris also made an absurd attempt to blame her failures as ā€˜Border Czarā€™ on Donald Trump, accusing him of stopping a security bill from being passed.

Because thatā€™s the reason why ten-plus million illegals have flooded the country and have stolen AMERICAN jobs and resourcesā€¦ Riiight.

ā€Well the biggest reaction is why didnā€™t she do the things sheā€™s complaining about?ā€ Trump put it bluntly. ā€œAll of the things that sheā€™s talked aboutā€¦ but she didnā€™t do any of it. She couldā€™ve done it three and a half years ago. She could do it tonight by leaving the auditorium and going to Washington DC and closing the border.ā€

Harris also made an absurd attempt to blame her failures as ā€˜Border Czarā€™ on Donald Trump, accusing him of stopping a security bill from being passed.

Because thatā€™s the reason why ten-plus million illegals have flooded the country and have stolen AMERICAN jobs and resourcesā€¦ Riiight.
I hear ya brother. Illegal immigration is a drain on everybody else that's trying to do things the right way. :dunno:

It's not right to enable that.

Forum List

Back