The One Good Thing To Come Out Of The Government Shutdown

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
The One Good Thing To Come Out Of The Government Shutdown has been watching the Tea Party Squirm.

Politically it is precious. They got their asses handed to them in the last election, but were blind to that fact because of a few high profile wins. They still have the power to frighten the mainstream righties in the GOP, but those fools were never truly conservative Republicans.
:thewave:

the only person squirming is obama...last i checked he changed his stance about negotiating the debt ceiling, saying he might concede to some demands

Squirt [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]
the only person squirming is obama...last i checked he changed his stance about negotiating the debt ceiling, saying he might concede to some demands

Pegged it earlier: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-shutdown-antic-appeal-to-obama-s-legacy.html

Rightwingers using a deal to save face. :lol: They appeal to his legacy seeding the myth-to-come that Obama caved in. :lol: Only when Obama cedes a funding battle over Obamacare will he have caved in. Until then it is all about Republicans trying to save face and fearing 2014 :rofl:

Last edited:

Pegged it earlier: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-shutdown-antic-appeal-to-obama-s-legacy.html

Rightwingers using a deal to save face. :lol: They appeal to his legacy seeding the myth-to-come that Obama caved in. :lol: Only when Obama cedes a funding battle over Obamacare will he have caved in. Until then it is all about Republicans trying to save face and fearing 2014 :rofl:

I'm sure your hoping obama will seed your ass, since you've had your mouth around it for five years.

I'm sure your hoping obama will seed your ass, since you've had your mouth around it for five years.

Interesting your avie suggests you are "straight" yet you think about imagery including anal and oral sex with Obama. I was under the impression that only gays had such fantasies. I'll clue ya one time Sherlock...straight men don't talk a lot about gay sex.

Odd.

He might too. Obama tries to do the right thing. The scum you shill for don't care if they bring down the country and it looks like you don't care either.

He might too. Obama tries to do the right thing. The scum you shill for don't care if they bring down the country and it looks like you don't care either.

of course i care about this great country. obamacare is bad, i repeat bad, for this country.

next

Sure, these 'Conservatives' care so much about this nation they want to destroy it. Who else is constantly talking about revolution, civil war, and secession?

Sure, these 'Conservatives' care so much about this nation they want to destroy it. Who else is constantly talking about revolution, civil war, and secession?

meanwhile you libs destroy personal property, block traffic and riot and call it protesting

The One Good Thing To Come Out Of The Government Shutdown has been watching the Tea Party Squirm.

Politically it is precious. They got their asses handed to them in the last election, but were blind to that fact because of a few high profile wins. They still have the power to frighten the mainstream righties in the GOP, but those fools were never truly conservative Republicans.

if the GOP had their asses to them, why is Obama having daily temper tantums?

:eusa_boohoo:

The last time Republicans shut down the government, they got killed in the next election.

It is happening again.

[MENTION=24535]jknowgood[/MENTION]

As a matter of fact, Dante did not vote for Obama in 2012, which makes you a moron on top of being an imbecille. congrats :clap2:

if the GOP had their asses to them, why is Obama having daily temper tantums?

:eusa_boohoo:

Put down the driinks. No temper tantrums

OP- splitting the GOP and making the Tea Party, Rush, Beck, and FOX look like the no compromise, un-American idiots they are. Let the House vote, Boehner, you shmuck lol...

XXXXXXXXXX Zone 2 Posting Rules apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time Republicans shut down the government, they got killed in the next election.

It is happening again.

R's should be so lucky as to have a repeat of 1996.

:lmao:

Pray tell Chris how did they get killed when they picked up 2 seats in the Senate retaining their majority and only lost 2 seats in the House but kept their majority.

Despite the reelection of Clinton and Gore, and despite Democrats picking up a net two seats in the elections to the United States House of Representatives held the same day, the Republicans had a net gain of two seats in the Senate, following major Republican gains two years previously in the 1994 elections.

The Republicans captured the open seats in Alabama, Arkansas, and Nebraska. In South Dakota, Democrat Tim Johnson defeated incumbent Republican Larry Pressler.

United States Senate elections, 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is happening again.

Doubt it.

Latest polls are saying the gap between who's to blame is narrowing.

Forum List

Back