The One Good Thing To Come Out Of The Government Shutdown

Funny, if its so obvious that the republicans are losing the PR war (and thats what it is, a PR war) then why do you libs have to start 15 or 20 new threads every day to convince yourselves of that?

The truth is that the people are now blaming both sides equally and the pendulum is swinging towards obozo every time he shuts vets out of monuments or whines that he is not going to negotiate unless he gets his all day sucker.

he is showing himself to be an incompetent pompous ass, but for the state controlled media, everyone would have known that in 2008

:

I would have to say the fact that now I know how the ACA was "adopted" (wink, wink)

It’s obvious why the majority has cooked up this amendment in secret, has introduced it in the middle of a snowstorm, has scheduled the Senate to come in session at midnight, has scheduled a vote for 1 a.m., is insisting that it be passed before Christmas — because they don’t want the American people to know what’s in it,” said

Senator Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee.

The one good thing is the shutdown has exposed the little Eichmann's of our government like Jonathan Jarvis of the parks dept. It's nice to see these brown shirts uncovered so we can extract revenge when the time comes. Any republican running for office needs to commit to tearing apart the IRS and little Eichmann's like this basturd.....Jonathan Jarvis do not forget his name.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/10/08/the-little-eichmanns-of-the-government-shutdown/

:

I would have to say the fact that now I know how the ACA was "adopted" (wink, wink)

It’s obvious why the majority has cooked up this amendment in secret, has introduced it in the middle of a snowstorm, has scheduled the Senate to come in session at midnight, has scheduled a vote for 1 a.m., is insisting that it be passed before Christmas — because they don’t want the American people to know what’s in it,” said

I forgot Lamar Alexander was a Republican. I voted for him to go to DC in order to get him out of TN. LMAO.

:

I forgot Lamar Alexander was a Republican. I voted for him to go to DC in order to get him out of TN. LMAO.

:rofl:

:clap2: good one. Very funny post

:thewave:

Forum List

Back