I Noticed That Trump Didn't Speak Badly Of The Secret Service's Actions (Or Rather Inactions) Last Night

I get the feeling that they are not covering the assignation attempt and the fallout on MSDNC
False. The have called out Trump's "assignations" for years and all the women he has had "assignations" for years.

I don’t believe Trump generally has a problem with the individual agents, it’s the moronic Democrat Party approved leadership that sucks as usual.
If Biden refuses to replace the DEI hire, Trump should laud the agents who've been protecting him but he should make it clear he no longer trusts the leadership to keep him safe. Then he should hire his own security and publicize that fact until DC is so humiliated they make changes.

I've noticed that almost no mainstream Republican has had much negative to say about the Secret Service, nor the shooter for that matter.

Why do you think that is OP?
You mean that they are not rushing to judgement and jumping to conclusions about the motivations of the people involved?

I can see why that would seem strange to a Biden voter who learned logic watching The View.

I can’t believe that any of the regular TDS Trump haters in this thread actually watched Trump’s speech last night.

I’m thinking puppetry is involved.

It was probably for the better as he still knows that his life is literally in their hands. He also knows that loose lips sink ships.

Most weren't even Secret Service --- DC had taken up all the slack .
Anyhow Donny was presumably delighted that they behaved as requested as there wasn't a single bullet fired at him .
The False Flag had nothing to do with an actual assassination attempt --- just convincing Normies and Sheeple that one had taken place .

I've noticed that almost no mainstream Republican has had much negative to say about the Secret Service, nor the shooter for that matter.

Why do you think that is OP?
They're just waiting for Trump to blow his mind when the psycho in him rears it's orange head & he goes after the SS. Only a matter of time before that happens for the upteenth time.

They're just waiting for Trump to blow his mind when the psycho in him rears it's orange head & he goes after the SS. Only a matter of time before that happens for the upteenth time.

No, we're waiting for the investigation. Unlike democrats, we don't jump to conclusions.

Forum List

Back