The Ongoing Nazi trials

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is what I would tell the court, if I was a former Nazi over in "germany"..

I'm 95 years old, I don't give a fuck about anything anymore, you could execute me right now today and I already outlived upto 99 % of all Humans.

This court is nothing but a jew created kangaroo court that exists to hear to the moaning kikes, hold political prisoners who have a grim prognosis in the process of being a political prisoner period... and convict white people, so get the fuck on with what is 100 % inevitable and convict me.

I did my job, and I'd do it again and if you don't like that, Fuck you.
So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.

I'm 95 years old, I don't give a fuck about anything anymore, you could execute me right now today and I already outlived upto 99 % of all Humans.

This court is nothing but a jew created kangaroo court that exists to hear to the moaning kikes, hold political prisoners who have a grim prognosis in the process of being a political prisoner period... and convict white people, so get the fuck on with what is 100 % inevitable and convict me.

So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.
Good thing what you say doesn't matter. Genocide has no statute of limitations.

So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.

The fact of the matter is, is that Genocide makes the world go around.
It made every single European country that exists today as we know them, and it created Germany.

So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.

It made every single European country that exists today as we know them, and it created Germany.
Genocide is why there are seven billion people on this planet?

The stupidity of those here is un-fucking-believable.

So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.
And we'd destroy you again, because we are Americans, that find genocide appalling. So FU.

So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.
And we'd destroy you again, because we are Americans, that find genocide appalling. So FU.

you mean...
  • 23px-US_flag_48_stars.svg.png
    United States
lol

cheating.
lol

At the end of WWII and the discovery of the Nazi atrocities the world said never again....the world must never forget what happened and anyone involved must pay the price

List of advantages that the USA had in the 1940s that it doesn't have today.

1. Leaders who govern, and people shut the fuck up and obey the leader and don't hand the leader bullshit about what the fuck it is that think that they're somehow entitled to.

2. Men joined the Military and did their job.

3. The Leadership did what the fuck they had to do, and didn't give a fuck about "boo hoo, the innocent fuckin' Taliban" bullshit.

So lets Get on with it.

That's what I would say.

Genocide is why there are seven billion people on this planet?

The stupidity of those here is un-fucking-believable.
List of advantages that the USA had in the 1940s that it doesn't have today.

1. Leaders who govern, and people shut the fuck up and obey the leader and don't hand the leader bullshit about what the fuck it is that think that they're somehow entitled to.

2. Men joined the Military and did their job.

3. The Leadership did what the fuck they had to do, and didn't give a fuck about "boo hoo, the innocent fuckin' Taliban" bullshit.

4. People grew the fuck up and went to work and made families.

5. People actually fucking came from families.

6. There was no environment, or laws geared towards keeping kids, kids forever and so at 17,18 or 19 years old, people had the competency to go out there, live in danger of their lives, defeat their enemy and come home alive...
Or go out there and get a job and buy a house and a car and support a family.

Last edited:
At the end of WWII and the discovery of the Nazi atrocities the world said never again....the world must never forget what happened and anyone involved must pay the price

There is no consensus as to what the "world" thought. There were a lot worse atrocities in other official wars and unofficial, assorted civilian violence.

Simply accept, genocide supporters, that your end will be the same as your victims.

When I think of genocide I'm more inclined to think of the plight of our Native Americans rather than something over in Europe. It just hits closer to home, especially living just miles off their reservation here in Arizona. As for the Nazi's, those responsible for the concentration camps died decades ago and since then they've gone after low ranking peons that didn't make any difference in the plight of Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back