The only bomb Obabble should drop

Obama thinks a Muslim shooting up a bunch of unarmed soldiers while screaming "Allah Akbar" is workplace violence.

He doesn't have the sense to know what to do in this situation ether because his mind is totally warped over the Middle East in general.

Obama thinks a Muslim shooting up a bunch of unarmed soldiers while screaming "Allah Akbar" is workplace violence.

He doesn't have the sense to know what to do in this situation ether because his mind is totally warped over the Middle East in general.

That's because he is dumber than a crate of crowbars. Plus he hates America

-Geaux

Obama is so tone-deaf that he's about to start another war with Russia.

If he does he can forget about the media bailing his ass out.

Another?

When was the first one?

Another war, this time with Russia.

I don't know if Russia will have the balls to shoot down our Aircraft. They can if they want to. No doubt about it.

Maybe...... I just don't have a 'feel' for this one.

I also don't know what purpose removing Assad would serve. Humanitarian?

Aren't dimocrap scum always the ones bitching about how we can't be the "World's Policemen"?

Why yeas, they are. Except that it's their very own homo-erotic, blow-up doll, cult leader that's let his Alligator Mouth overload his Canary Ass with the ignorant "Red Line" statement he made.

I saw some of the pics of the 'gas incident'. I don't get that, either. Assad isn't that stupid. He might be that insane, however. I don't know.

But I didn't see the usual 'bloating' associated with death and gas attacks in any of the bodies. And if those unfortunate people really were dead, how do we know for sure how they got that way?

I don't trust the Rebels any more than I trust Assad.

I'm pretty hawkish when it comes to using our Military but I think we should sit this one out.

There is no reason for us to intervene other than to bolster the Stuttering Clusterfukk's personal hubris for opening his stupid blow-hole when he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

Which is all the time, every time. But in this case, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM can't cover for him. This is the REAL WORLD, bitch. Welcome to it.

And what if Russia DOES decide to take out some of our Aircraft? Then what?

We haven't faced a First Line Military since WWII. How will ours respond if we have to face a Modern Military with modern technology and modern planes and weapons.

We're used to going in, establishing Air Supremacy immediately and operating with impunity wherever we go.

Russia has a pretty good Air Force. Not what it once was, but good enough to handle their geographic region.

What if they decide they're tired of a propped-up, LSM backed, candy-assed cake boy of indeterminate genetic origin and uncertain sexual orientation pushing them around?

That description of the Stuttering Clusterfukk might not mean anything to the average American, but it does to a lot of cultures.

Like..... Russia.

I don't have a feel for this, but I think the Stuttering Clusterfukk is taking a lot of risk for...... What?

His own personal image?

That's about it

Hopefully Obama is fully aware of the ramifications of America once again unilaterally sticking its nose (and bombs) in the affairs of yet another Middle East country. I've seen a couple of articles indicating that he and Hagel are positioning us as just one of many, and that would be the way to go, preferably with a Middle Eastern country at the forefront of any military action.

This planet does not belong to America.

So what's the strategy here? Use cruise missiles to do what ? Hitting chemical stockpiles isn't the smartest thing in the world. Lets say some manufacturing plants are blown up---then what ? Maybe they will try to bomb runways ? Ports ? Cut off his arms supply?

Hopefully Obama is fully aware of the ramifications of America once again unilaterally sticking its nose (and bombs) in the affairs of yet another Middle East country. I've seen a couple of articles indicating that he and Hagel are positioning us as just one of many, and that would be the way to go, preferably with a Middle Eastern country at the forefront of any military action.

This planet does not belong to America.

Even if we do manage to topple the Assad regime....... So what?

We take out one murdering Dictator and install a different one. Neither one of whom likes us at all. Not a bit.

We piss Russia off to no end for taking away the Warm Water Port they REALLY want.... For what?

There is substantial risk to an operation like this with no (0) (zero) upside.

I could see it if Syria sat on the World's Oil Supply, but they don't.

I could see it if Syria was a threat to the free movement of the World's Oil or threatened the Suez Canal or a direct threat to Israel, another Ally or any other kind of threat to us. But they're not.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk let his Alligator Mouth overload his Canary Ass.

That's all this is about.

And I wouldn't bet on Russia laying down and spreading her legs for us this time.

And even if she does, she can take revenge by cutting off Europe's supply of Natural Gas this Winter... Again.

This is a stupid adventure by a rank amateur who has NO business playing around in the World of Real Men. He could very well get spanked.

And if this piece of shit gets his candy ass handed to him, we have to respond. We can't let our Military get their asses kicked by the Russians.

They start shooting our Planes down and.....

There's no reason for this shit.

Does he think Russians are stupid? Does he think they're a bunch of pussies?

Stupid little boy, is what the Stuttering Clusterfukk is. A boy wearing men's shoes.

Forum List

Back