The Only Reason Dems Want to Lynch Barr

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Lets face reality.
Barr is poised to go after Comey, McCabe, Strozk, et. al. and possibly others in the FBI.
Brennan and Clapper are in the frying pan from the CIA.
And then we have a host of others like Rice, Yates, Lynch possibly leading up to Dem candidate Biden and Obama, himself!

Dems want Barr 'dead' ASAP as they circle the wagons.
That's apparent for now!

I think Trump is a total moron.

But the way the Democrats have been going after Barr is despicable.
Well let us know when you change your opinion of Trump.....to do that you must turn off the hate Trump media....and you must look at the continued of bettering lives of Americans.....

Lets face reality.
Barr is poised to go after Comey, McCabe, Strozk, et. al. and possibly others in the FBI.
And then we have a host of others like Rice, Yates, Lynch possibly leading up to Dem candidate Biden and Obama, himself!

That's apparent for now!
Lol, couldn't have anything to do with the lies, could it?

Lets face reality.

That's apparent for now!
Lol, couldn't have anything to do with the lies, could it?

Feel free to enumerate them.

You can almost feel the desperation in the democrat party at the thought that Hillary and the Obama cult might be the targets of an investigation and radical members of the FBI might go to jail (how would that work out?) so the only option is to use their allies in the MSM to attack the Attorney General but the MSM is busy covering their asses with diminishing credibility.

Lets face reality.

That's apparent for now!

Congratulations - you just proved that you do not have a clue what Democrats think.

Why the hell would Dems care what happens to Comey or McCabe? A bunch of ex-bureaucrats? Sheesh.

If you really want to learn (which I do not for a second think you do), just watch popular late night talk shows. THAT is what Democrats (and most Americans) are thinking about Trump, Barr and Mueller.

Lets face reality.

That's apparent for now!

Congratulations - you just proved that you do not have a clue what Democrats think.

Why the hell would Dems care what happens to Comey or McCabe? A bunch of ex-bureaucrats? Sheesh.

If you really want to learn (which I do not for a second think you do), just watch popular late night talk shows. THAT is what Democrats (and most Americans) are thinking about Trump, Barr and Mueller.
Sounds like that is what they are telling YOU to believe about Trump and Barr.

Me, I make My own mind about these things.

Lets face reality.

That's apparent for now!

Barr is in the process of destroying himself and Trump by using malicious prosecutions. Barr and Trump will be the ones going to jail.

It is hardly despicable. There is nothing wrong with telling the truth. Barr has decided to ignore the oath he took to uphold the Constitution. He admitted that he did not nor has he read the referral the Australian government made before using the word spying. Nor did he look at the facts in the Mueller report before exonerating Trump. Mueller apparently believes that Barr has mischaracterized his report.

Lets face reality.

That's apparent for now!

FOR A YEAR starting in 2015, all I heard was how candidate Trump was destroying himself and would drop out but he never did. Then it was all about how Trump was destroying himself and could never win. Then he won and became President.

For two years now, all I heard here was how Trump was destroying himself and was going down any day now, and every time the anointed date came and went, Trump was still standing there unscathed.

Now we're hearing how his tax returns will ruin him. I'M WAITING.

Now we hear how his financial records will sink him. I'M STILL WAITING.

Now we hear it's Barr. He's obstructing, blocking, protecting, not doing his job. Ruining himself, going to be grilled, fried, impeached like a baked fish in lobster sauce.

I'M STILL FUCKING WAITING. I'm tired of hearing for the 7,973rd time how this or that is coming "any day now."

You clueless bastards who think Trump is so dumb and how you are going to nail him to a cross, DO ANY OF YOU BUTTHOLES ever stop to realize this guy has beat you, fooled you, made clowns out of you for four years? Danced around you, gave you the finger, made total jackasses out of you, and you STILL think he's an idiot and you are going to get him

ANY DAY NOW.

Go look in the mirror, throw some cold water on your face and finally wake up that you've been HAD. If you clowns had spent 1/10th the time just trying to run a good, honest campaign than trying to outsmart Trump, you might have beat him.

It is hardly despicable. There is nothing wrong with telling the truth. Barr has decided to ignore the oath he took to uphold the Constitution. He admitted that he did not nor has he read the referral the Australian government made before using the word spying. Nor did he look at the facts in the Mueller report before exonerating Trump. Mueller apparently believes that Barr has mischaracterized his report.

My Lord you people buy anything they write. Muller never said that. He said he was unhappy with how the media mischaracterize his report.

Lets face reality.

That's apparent for now!

Barr is in the process of destroying himself and Trump by using malicious prosecutions. Barr and Trump will be the ones going to jail.

Still or again? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back