The Only Thing Left To Do

As a country, we need to make a statement that certain people are not above the law. If the Attorney General and the Justice Department decide NOT to indict Clinton and let the courts decide whether she broke the law, we as a group of responsible people need to take a stand. The only thing we can do is start an official petition and send it to the White House stating that there is corruption going on and we will NOT stand for it. If we get enough signatures, the White House HAS to respond to it officially.

1. The White House Reviews and Responds: If a petition reaches a certain threshold (initially 5,000 signatures within 30 days), it will be reviewed by policy officials in the Administration and an official response will be issued.
Petition the White House with We the People

So someone here needs to go ahead and put together a petition in case Hillary doesn't get indicted. We need to show the government that we will not stand for people being above the law any longer.
This thread premise is a statement that most conservatives are ignorant of the law – and nothing but ridiculous partisan hacks.

Just as no one is above the law, so too must we respect the rule of law.

Indeed, what you’re advocating is un-Constitutional, repugnant to the rule of law and the most fundamental tenets of our judicial system, in violation of the Fifth Amendment:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…

You want Clinton to be ‘presumed guilty’ and forced to stand trial to ‘prove’ she’s innocent – absent an indictment of alleged ‘violations’ of Federal law, or any evidence of ‘wrongdoing’ to warrant a trial.

The reprehensible right, indeed.
We simply want the bitch to taste justice for once.

As a country, we need to make a statement that certain people are not above the law. If the Attorney General and the Justice Department decide NOT to indict Clinton and let the courts decide whether she broke the law, we as a group of responsible people need to take a stand. The only thing we can do is start an official petition and send it to the White House stating that there is corruption going on and we will NOT stand for it. If we get enough signatures, the White House HAS to respond to it officially.

1. The White House Reviews and Responds: If a petition reaches a certain threshold (initially 5,000 signatures within 30 days), it will be reviewed by policy officials in the Administration and an official response will be issued.

So someone here needs to go ahead and put together a petition in case Hillary doesn't get indicted. We need to show the government that we will not stand for people being above the law any longer.
This thread premise is a statement that most conservatives are ignorant of the law – and nothing but ridiculous partisan hacks.

Just as no one is above the law, so too must we respect the rule of law.

Indeed, what you’re advocating is un-Constitutional, repugnant to the rule of law and the most fundamental tenets of our judicial system, in violation of the Fifth Amendment:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…

You want Clinton to be ‘presumed guilty’ and forced to stand trial to ‘prove’ she’s innocent – absent an indictment of alleged ‘violations’ of Federal law, or any evidence of ‘wrongdoing’ to warrant a trial.

The reprehensible right, indeed.
We simply want the bitch to taste justice for once.

Exactly.

And she will. The bitch belongs behind bars.

Yep. low mental capacities or gullible as hell
Poll: 43 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

Who said anything about Republicans? This is about the citizens of the country, not just Republicans. At 60 percent, that is more than just Republicans. Take your straw man argument home with you.
Given your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and the rule of law, you’re in no position to accuse others of contriving a straw man fallacy.

Who said anything about Republicans? This is about the citizens of the country, not just Republicans. At 60 percent, that is more than just Republicans. Take your straw man argument home with you.
Given your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and the rule of law, you’re in no position to accuse others of contriving a straw man fallacy.

We are not under the rule of "law" but rather acts, statutes and codes via this corporate entity that provides the 19 enumerated "services" of "gubermint" in this for profit venture owned by the IMF. Anyone that has followed this case knows that it has been whitewashed because they don't have to follow the same rules that we would have to do and that is a fact. You bare one of the "little people" and those like Hitlery are above you in stature and held to a very different standard...just like the neocons that got away with their crimes and were never prosecuted....not only were they not prosecuted, but had their crimes covered up. That is what these elites do. Sheeple like you will keep circling the wagons around them. A private server in order to do "gubermint" business is acceptable? I don't think so and I don't give a shit which bought and paid for political party does it.

I'm sure you are convinced of a lot of things a sane person wouldn't consider.

I now more than you.....that is an indisputable fact.

Sure you do. The only problem is that all the things you know are wrong.

Debate me, Bulldawg.......pick a topic, we can create a new thread and lets allow the masses to decide if I am right or if you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick the topic.....are you game?

I like laughing at you. I don't want to join in your fantasy s.

Laugh "away".......you simply are showing your ignorance. I threw out the challenge and you are running away like the little girly-man I always knew you to be.

Noted. Bull dog is a pussy. Not really surprising though, it would be stupid of him to debate anyone seeing how he gets his ass handed to him every time as it is.

What the hell are you talking about? Show me where I am showing any contempt for law or the Constitution. She clearly mishandled classified information...

I believe that Barrypuppet is a closet muslim...he certainly has lots of them around him with ties to the muslim brotherhood. He has also given aid to extremist muslim groups in the Middle East......if he isn't a muslim, he certainly seems to be a big fan of their work. LOL!

Racist bullshit post is worthless. That's your credibility. What else you got? More racist post? Dude Stick with the topic.

Nothing racist about my post, ya stupid fuck........

Name of the president is Obama not barrypuppet. Because you are so immune as a racist you don't even know the difference anymore.

I now more than you.....that is an indisputable fact.

Sure you do. The only problem is that all the things you know are wrong.

Debate me, Bulldawg.......pick a topic, we can create a new thread and lets allow the masses to decide if I am right or if you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick the topic.....are you game?

I like laughing at you. I don't want to join in your fantasy s.

Laugh "away".......you simply are showing your ignorance. I threw out the challenge and you are running away like the little girly-man I always knew you to be.

Noted. Bull dog is a pussy. Not really surprising though, it would be stupid of him to debate anyone seeing how he gets his ass handed to him every time as it is.

What is so fucking hilarious is that I have confronted every leftard "big wig" on this site and even the little dogs about engaging in a debate and they fucking bail every damn time.....and I even give them the choice of picking the topic that they feel that they are an expert in but they shy away...WTF? If I am so easily proven wrong about the things I contend? Then it should be a no-brainer to not pass up on the opportunity to "defeat me" in an honest and open debate or discussion. They seem to have little strengths in their convictions.

I believe that Barrypuppet is a closet muslim...he certainly has lots of them around him with ties to the muslim brotherhood. He has also given aid to extremist muslim groups in the Middle East......if he isn't a muslim, he certainly seems to be a big fan of their work. LOL!

Racist bullshit post is worthless. That's your credibility. What else you got? More racist post? Dude Stick with the topic.

Nothing racist about my post, ya stupid fuck........

Name of the president is Obama not barrypuppet. Because you are so immune as a racist you don't even know the difference anymore.

Bush was a puppet, Reagan was a puppet, Clinton was a puppet....is that "racist", ya dumb fuck?

Let me get this straight, you want to make an appeal to a lawless administration about their lawless administration, yeah, that ought to work. LMAO

Let me get this straight, you want to make an appeal to a lawless administration about their lawless administration, yeah, that ought to work. LMAO

No, it makes them have to respond to their lawless ways, plus if played right it can create more negative media coverage to show how corrupt things actually are.

No, it makes them have to respond to their lawless ways, plus if played right it can create more negative media coverage to show how corrupt things actually are.

Right, the MSM will paint it as sour grapes just like they are now. After willies stunt in Phoenix this whole thing is a lose - lose for the hildabitch and the administration. Sometime the appearance of impropriety is worse than the actual act, kind of like cover ups.

Forum List

Back